Cincinnati league predictions

Who does everyone have as the top 2 or 3 in each league?

GMC- 1. West 2. Princeton 3. Mason
GCL 1. MND 2. Mercy McAuley
ECC 1. Walnut 2. Anderson 3. Loveland
SWOC 1. Edgewood 2. Harrison 3. Little Miami

Just to start dialogue I went back to the beginning! League races are starting to take shape! These are the standings as of now.

GMC- 1. West 2. Princeton 2. Mason
GCL 1. MND 2. Mercy McAuley
ECC 1. Loveland 2. Walnut 2. West Clermont
SWOC 1. Little Miami 2. Edgewood 3. Harrison

Still alot of time and games! Should be interesting down the stretch!
[/QUOTE]

Alot of good races and seems like injuries have played a big role in things. Mason, Anderson, and Edgewood have all been hit hard with the injury bug, but thats part of basketball. Should be interesting to see how it pans out.

GMC: West, Princeton, Sycamore, Mason.
GGCL: MND, Mercy McAuley, UA.
ECC: Walnut Hills, Loveland, West Clermont, Anderson.
SWOC: Edgewood, Little Miami, Harrison.

This could be a very exciting year in the GMC. West has the most Talent, but not very deep, Princeton and Sycamore are the Deepest, and I will never count out Mason. GGCL is a obvious race for second as MND is just to dominant. ECC Should be fun. I agree that WC should never be counted out with those shooters. Is this the year Loveland finally breaks through? And Walnut is a champion and will die before they give up the crown. Anderson is a wildcard but I still have them 4th. SWOC is way down talent wise which should make for a very interesting race. Harrison has a bunch of young kids that are talented, Little Miami Lost alot of veterans but have gotten use to winning. I see this as Edgewoods year though. Good solid retuners and have a little bit more than everyone else.
Always fun to look back in hindsight to see who got it right and who got it wrong ?. I've attached mine. Didn't do to bad. Expected the ECC to be a toss up but congratulations to Loveland and Little Miami for rising up and taking care of business!

Congrats to Lakota West, Loveland, MND, and Walnut Hills for all advancing in Cincinnati to the district finals with Mercy McAuley and Sycamore playing tonight for the fifth spot.

I highly expect Sycamore to lose this evening, which would be a disappointing toornament for the GMC. This was definitely a down year for that conference with both Mason and Princeton getting blown out last night. Not much chatter but it has been a great tournament so far.

Congrats to Lakota West, Loveland, MND, and Walnut Hills for all advancing in Cincinnati to the district finals with Mercy McAuley and Sycamore playing tonight for the fifth spot.

I highly expect Sycamore to lose this evening, which would be a disappointing toornament for the GMC. This was definitely a down year for that conference with both Mason and Princeton getting blown out last night. Not much chatter but it has been a great tournament so far.

Do you expect any one to contend with MND? Fairmont's size could be problematic for them... I don't really see anyone else causing them trouble. Thoughts?

Do you expect any one to contend with MND? Fairmont's size could be problematic for them... I don't really see anyone else causing them trouble. Thoughts?
MND is a Beast! I don't think Fairmont or anyone else has enough to give them a game. I would love to see a rematch vs Wayne though..

Had not seen MND play until Monday night. Have not seen any of the Dayton area teams play, but they better have some exceptional talent to just bring the ball up the court. Their defensive trapping pressure is intense. Frankly their 2nd 5 could compete with the local teams I have seen. I wish all the teams luck, but the MND team I saw was better than last year's team which won the state.

Super Saturday was awesome!! Four takeaways I saw!

1. Mercy McCauley is so tough! Those kids never give up. Trice Outcoached for the second year in a row.
2. Lakota West was God awful and proved how weak the GMC really was this year.
3. Loveland was for real. Parker out coached Rogers, Rogers had more horses.
4. Walnut was scrappy but the size of Fairmont was way to much.