Brush Preseason #1 in Cleveland?

Mr Arc...…..????? I set you up with a meatball right down the middle on a plate. On the Brush season thread ,concerning your ability to find the whistle blower( on Hts. being bounced from the tournament.) And you post what should have been a response on a totally different thread WTF????:unsure:
Maybe Brush Arc knows? He has his ear to the ground over in the S. Euclid/Lyndhurst/University Hts-Cleveland Hts area. Maybe something will come to light over one of his property manager meetings he partake 's in. I've been told corned beef on marble rye with a kosher pickle has the same effect as truth serum.:cool:.That was Sunday. Today you spilled some beans. I guess you ate that Corned Beef on rye with the pickle yesterday.
Are you implying that the whistle blower was somehow linked to the inner circle of Cle. Hts through past interpersonal relations????

Last edited:
Incredibly disappointing for Coach Mason and Brush to get the 2 seed at the Euclid District. After Mentor squealed to the OHSAA about the Cleveland Heights scheduling error it was generally assumed that Brush would be the #1 seed, but that is not how it played out. This will be a motivating factor and we will see how it plays out.
On one thread you accuse Mentor of being the informant; then on another, you accuse VASJ! Can't you even keep your ramblings consistent!?! The chatter at the STVM-Lutheran East game was that Heights was turned in by someone at Brush.

Since we don't want to make monetary wagers on HS sports, how about... the loser deletes his Yappi account?
If Brush goes farther, Ball216 deletes his account.
If VASJ goes farther, brusharc1986 deletes his account.
Looks like someone was getting nervous and squealed. LOL!

Mr. Arc has an issue. Brush may very well play Harvey in the Euclid Tournament. Does he root on his supposed attended HS in Brush???? Or root on Harvey with former VASJ coach Wojo who was let go at VASJ and replaced with Babe? Wojo and Arc know each other and rumor is that they were either classmates at VASJ or both attended the school at some point in time. :unsure: :p

What a match up the Patriot vs the Cheater. Match made in heaven. It would not surprise me one bit that Mason squealed on Heights. If you cant beat them - get them kicked out.

Mr. Arc has an issue. Brush may very well play Harvey in the Euclid Tournament. Does he root on his supposed attended HS in Brush???? Or root on Harvey with former VASJ coach Wojo who was let go at VASJ and replaced with Babe? Wojo and Arc know each other and rumor is that they were either classmates at VASJ or both attended the school at some point in time. :unsure: :p

I don't know Coach Wojo other than he was a year behind me at St. Joes while I was at Brush. We did have a common love interest one summer in the late 80s but that tale may be better suited for a different kind of forum.

What a match up the Patriot vs the Cheater. Match made in heaven. It would not surprise me one bit that Mason squealed on Heights. If you cant beat them - get them kicked out.

What are you talking about? Who is the Patriot and who is the Cheater?

I can assure you that Coach Mason did not snitch on the Cleveland Heights program. Coming from homelessness to being selected to represent our country with USA basketball does not happen by snitching your way to the top.

I don't know Coach Wojo other than he was a year behind me at St. Joes while I was at Brush. We did have a common love interest one summer in the late 80s but that tale may be better suited for a different kind of forum.
This should say............."he was a year behind me at St. Joes". 1986 in your screen name implies that you graduated in 86'. That would make you about 52 years old. Babe and Woj. went to VASJ and were teamates and classmates correct? They are not in their early 50's. You could not be one year ahead of these guys while being a decade older unless you flunked about 10 times. Something smells like fish here. You like pickled herring, I like anchovies.

This should say............."he was a year behind me at St. Joes". 1986 in your screen name implies that you graduated in 86'. That would make you about 52 years old. Babe and Woj. went to VASJ and were teamates and classmates correct? They are not in their early 50's. You could not be one year ahead of these guys while being a decade older unless you flunked about 10 times. Something smells like fish here. You like pickled herring, I like anchovies.
Jimmy, you surprise me. I don't know what you are talking about here again. There is a coach at Harvey HS by the name of David Wojechowski. He was a class of 87 or 88 at St. Joes if my memory serves.

Jimmy, you surprise me. I don't know what you are talking about here again. There is a coach at Harvey HS by the name of David Wojechowski. He was a class of 87 or 88 at St. Joes if my memory serves.
WOj is about 48 ,(about class of 90)Babe is about 44(classof 94'),and you play like your 52 as a 1986 grad. My only mistake was that Babe and Woj were not teammates but my mistake was confusing Babe as a classmate/teammate with papa Kwas who coached Wojo. my bad. But that point while wrong on my part does not change the narrative that I don't believe you went to Brush or where a 1986 grad of any school. If you where you would be about 4 years older than Woj and he would not be 1 year behind you. More like 4 yrs. All this is predicated on you really being a 1986 grad.

I'm guessing you will be rooting for Harvey .Friends stick with friends. Game at Euclid maybe we will meet? I like a Reuben on marble rye with the dressing on the side. And some good steak fries with sea salt.

I'm guessing you will be rooting for Harvey .Friends stick with friends. Game at Euclid maybe we will meet? I like a Reuben on marble rye with the dressing on the side. And some good steak fries with sea salt.

I only root for my alma mater, The Arcs.

Ho hum, the Arcs dominate Kenston earlier this week and look to wrap up a perfect WRC campaign against Chardon tomorrow night. Unfazed by the disrespect of a 2 seed at the Euclid District, I’d expect the Arcs to roll yet again.

Ho hum, the Arcs dominate Kenston earlier this week and look to wrap up a perfect WRC campaign against Chardon tomorrow night. Unfazed by the disrespect of a 2 seed at the Euclid District, I’d expect the Arcs to roll yet again.
Interesting. I was waiting for this take from you:, "since Kenston shoots a lot of threes, beating Kenston was a great indicator that it will dominate Mentor." And disrespect of a #2 seed? Are you kidding? Of course, you aren't.

WOj is about 48 ,(about class of 90)Babe is about 44(classof 94'),and you play like your 52 as a 1986 grad. My only mistake was that Babe and Woj were not teammates but my mistake was confusing Babe as a classmate/teammate with papa Kwas who coached Wojo. my bad. But that point while wrong on my part does not change the narrative that I don't believe you went to Brush or where a 1986 grad of any school. If you where you would be about 4 years older than Woj and he would not be 1 year behind you. More like 4 yrs. All this is predicated on you really being a 1986 grad.
Or was born in 1986 . . .

Is there a weaker conference for a Urban team to play in then the WRC. Not one powerhouse to challenge you - SMH. Brush would be a .500 team in the LEL or GCC. It's easier to pad your record with wins over juggernauts like Chardon, North, South, Riverside, Kenston and Mayfield - what a gauntlet. The only tough teams the Arcs played this year beat them. Maybe they stay in that conference knowing when Hugley leaves that is the level they will return to. My money is still on Mentor.

Looks like the Cleveland.com preseason Top 10 poll was pretty much on point. Medina is a little higher than they thought; Lorain a little lower. But, all in all, they did a pretty decent job of ranking the teams.

Update on the Arcs: I checked in on them this week and I can tell you that Coach Mason is doing everything he can not to make practice stale. There is a ton of energy in the gym and they are working on the fundamentals as they head to the playoffs as a disrespected team. I would expect them to come out with an incredible edge and fury as they enter the playoffs.

Update on the Arcs: I checked in on them this week and I can tell you that Coach Mason is doing everything he can not to make practice stale. There is a ton of energy in the gym and they are working on the fundamentals as they head to the playoffs as a disrespected team. I would expect them to come out with an incredible edge and fury as they enter the playoffs.
Where is the disrespect. They are the 2 seed at the Euclid tournament and ranked 9th by Cleveland.com. Max preps has them ranked 38th in Ohio D 1.

If Heights plays Brush becomes the 3 seed. Lol

Yup. Luckiest team in NE Ohio. Brush gets a free pass to the district finals this year instead of having to play Cle Hts. I guess their run as district runner ups comes to an end this year.

Yup. Luckiest team in NE Ohio. Brush gets a free pass to the district finals this year instead of having to play Cle Hts. I guess their run as district runner ups comes to an end this year.
How do you figure that? If Brush were the #3 seed. wouldn't they have to play either Heights or Mentor in the semi-finals?