Week 1 Games at Hall of Fame Stadium

They ran from the Big 33, I doubt they want any part of this type of thing.
Could do an OH/PA challenge:

Pickerington Central (D1) vs. St. Joseph's Prep (6A)
La Salle (DII) vs. Archbishop Wood (5A)
Trotwood Madison (DIII) vs. Thomas Jefferson (4A)
Clyde (DIV) vs. Wyoming Area (3A)
Kirtland (DV) vs. Southern Columbia (2A)
Anna (DVI) vs. Ferrell (A)
There are some really sweet games on your list for sure. I'm not sure who I'd pick to win any of those. Pretty much all toss-ups. I would attend something like that for sure. Not the schedule that is currently lined up.

My kindergartener and her friend were having an argument about something in their class earlier this week, and yet somehow they were more mature than this thread

All in all it's good that Ohio can get these type of games.
There will be many reasons the seats are empty but for those who go and watch all of the games, it will be or should be a good time.

Could do an OH/PA challenge:

Pickerington Central (D1) vs. St. Joseph's Prep (6A)
La Salle (DII) vs. Archbishop Wood (5A)
Trotwood Madison (DIII) vs. Thomas Jefferson (4A)
Clyde (DIV) vs. Wyoming Area (3A)
Kirtland (DV) vs. Southern Columbia (2A)
Anna (DVI) vs. Ferrell (A)
SJP and Southern Columbia would win. Wood andTJ would have trouble but could maybe beat LaSalle and Trotwood. Farrell and Wyoming would most likely lose.

I'm sure that satisfies their yearning for a football title. LOL

What I'm not sure of is what its got to do with this topic.

9 minutes for the Massillonette to dance. LOL

0 football titles for 47 years. But a track guy and a wrestler got one. Good job Title town (y)

I'm sure that satisfies their yearning for a football title. LOL

What I'm not sure of is what its got to do with this topic.

If you read the post that I quoted, you'd see what mine has to do with the topic. In fact, the original post (I'm assuming) was actually a shot at Massillon cause Smith is from Akron. Great athlete. I hope that he continues to shine with the Cowboys.

Track, Cowboys, Akron - this thread is about a football game taking place in Week 1 of next season. Care to join in on the actual topic?

Track, Cowboys, Akron - this thread is about a football game taking place in Week 1 of next season. Care to join in on the actual topic?

"Joining in on the actual topic?" Never knew that "satisfying Massillon's yearning for a state title" had anything to do with Duncanville (TX), St. Thomas Aquinas (FL), Becton (NJ), Wood-Ridge (NJ), Long Beach Poly (CA), Erasmus Hall (NY), St. John Bosco (CA), Miami Northwestern (FL), etc.

Maybe, you should join in on the actual topic... :unsure:

9 minutes for the Massillonette to dance. LOL

0 football titles for 47 years. But a track guy and a wrestler got one. Good job Title town (y)
When your team gets to 25 call me, hell when your team gets within 5 of the overall series give me a call.
Why isn’t your team playing in this event ?

I'm not on a team. Left it behind in high school. Like most adults.
Except you were never on one. Now you try to live vicariously through a high school forum. ?
Your obsession never left though, even at this age it’s still all about Massillon. ?

As it currently stands, PBTS could not stand the scrutiny of a high profile event.
I sat and read these posts for awhile and finally decided to say something. I'm not sure if you are aware but PBTS is a national historical site. Listed on the registry. The stadium is not going anyplace. After 80 years, upgrades need to be made. This is common at any stadium of that age. The stadium is not falling apart as some would like you to believe. The other topic is attendance. Massillon continues to have the most season ticket holders of any high school in the state of Ohio. Just under 4000. Call the ticket office and they can verify it. You tell me any team in the state that comes close? Certainly not McKinley. The Repository used to post the attendance at McKinley's home games but it got so bad they stopped for the sake of embarrassment. Massillons average attendance for this past season was 11,362. This did include playoff games with 2 of those games bringing in 16,000 each. Oh, and by the way, the largest crowd at Canton this year was for a Massillon game. Not McKinley. The largest crowd for a game in the state of Ohio this year was the Massillon vs Hoban playoff game: 17,180 at Akron. I am impressed that Massillon can still bring in these numbers even with the drop in students. As for McKinley, they added another school and the attendance figures still went down. Be happy you play us at home every other year, we probably pay for your entire sports budget from that game. Ok, most.

I sat and read these posts for awhile and finally decided to say something. I'm not sure if you are aware but PBTS is a national historical site. Listed on the registry.
Like the Tigers' championships, this is a myth. It is not listed on the registry of national historical sites.

I stand corrected. Paul Brown Tiger Stadium is listed as a historical site of significance by the State of Ohio. My bad.
Screenshot_20200220-031615_Samsung Internet.jpg