GCL Co-ed 2020

I think CJ will be young, but talented and will have the growing pains that come along with it...Elite talent at Corner, WR and TE, solid QB, LBs and RBs, young O and D lines. QB has a bunch of experience starting the late season varsity games as a Frosh, playing all JV games last year and some Varsity minutes behind Minor. He is smart, competitive, can make all the passes...trick will be giving him time to get the ball off. If the young guys mature there’s enough talent to do some damage...If coach Colvin gets this group to the playoffs he will deserve coach of the year honors...schedule is pretty brutal, especially early...if we can learn and stay healthy we could be a dangerous team late...I predict a 6-4 type season that could go 1 or 2 games either way...Going to be an exciting season...Go Eagles!

Alter and McNicholas return pretty much their whole team. Badin has a lot of guys coming back (just not their top studs, but will be solid), CJ is not going 7-3 with their schedule. Fairmont will roll CJ. Fenwick's #s are low and don't have much. Carroll loses a lot of seniors too. OldSafety has a good prediction overall

Alter and McNicholas return pretty much their whole team. Badin has a lot of guys coming back (just not their top studs, but will be solid), CJ is not going 7-3 with their schedule. Fairmont will roll CJ. Fenwick's #s are low and don't have much. Carroll loses a lot of seniors too. OldSafety has a good prediction overall
Early word has Badin's incoming enrollment numbers higher than expected. Fenwick's down, especially on the boy's side. People talking less than 40 boys have enrolled for next year so far.

I think CJ will be young, but talented and will have the growing pains that come along with it...Elite talent at Corner, WR and TE, solid QB, LBs and RBs, young O and D lines. QB has a bunch of experience starting the late season varsity games as a Frosh, playing all JV games last year and some Varsity minutes behind Minor. He is smart, competitive, can make all the passes...trick will be giving him time to get the ball off. If the young guys mature there’s enough talent to do some damage...If coach Colvin gets this group to the playoffs he will deserve coach of the year honors...schedule is pretty brutal, especially early...if we can learn and stay healthy we could be a dangerous team late...I predict a 6-4 type season that could go 1 or 2 games either way...Going to be an exciting season...Go Eagles!
Who are the Eagles' non-GCL opponents this year?

One thing we know, the GCL schools will likely find something to cry about. They’ll likely bring a lawsuit against the public’s for not scheduling them on a satisfactory basis. They’ll likely complain that they’re being singled out and discriminated against.

One thing we know, the GCL schools will likely find something to cry about. They’ll likely bring a lawsuit against the public’s for not scheduling them on a satisfactory basis. They’ll likely complain that they’re being singled out and discriminated against.
Demonstrating your public education in this post. "Public's" should not have an apostrophe "S.". It is the plural publics with no apostrophe.

That’s hilarious! Crying is what brought on the wonderfully dishonest CBP, and it wasn’t GCL schools doing the crying!

Great except for one small detail, I attended K-12 catholic schools and proceeded to graduate from, you guessed it an Ohio Catholic university.

Yeah, i get that it’s a joke, but implying that all public education is bad is incredibly ignorant. I know plenty of doctors and lawyers that received a public education. One of the top surgeons in my area grew up in a trailer park. Doesn’t matter where you came from, it’s about what you do with it.

Alter returns most of their starters, only losing 4-5 senior starters. Branden McDonald will hoist the offense and CJ Hicks and others hold down the defense. Should be the team to beat in GCL

Alter is primed for a big year. They showed a ton of grit making the playoffs and then winning a playoff game, when last year was supposed to be a significantly down year.

With a strong senior class, and several incoming juniors seeing significant playing time last year, it should be fun.

Badin returns 4 dline, 2 olbs and their FS.

On offense they return 2 on the oline and a WR.

Some really good talent in the sophomore/junior grades but Rams will have to grow up fast.

I believe Badin will reload nicely. They lost both of their stud middle linebackers who will be hard to replace, but with the entire dline returning, the defense should pick up near where it left off. The offense will need to find new slot receivers running back and qb. I like what I saw from their Jv last year. I think the sophomore qb has a lot of potential. Time will tell how the new faces on the offense will turn out.

Here's how I see the league shaking out.

Alter will be solid as they return most of their starters. Look for them to win league easily

Badin will be down after losing a lot of seniors, including qb. Kid was a class act

Fenwick will suck as they were bad before and lose the only decent players they had

Mcnick is returning lots of starters but will still only go 6-4 at best

Carrol will be decent, return a decent amount of good players

CJ will be bad after losing all their good players and losing a receiver to the transfer portal.

I think the league will be very competitive this year.
first: Alter. They have 5 star (or is he a 4 star now?) Cyron Hicks as well as Brandon Mcdonald, and an extremely young but experienced core. They only lost 3 seniors on D so expect for them to be solid. Struggle will probably be at o-line as exhibited this past year. Favorite to win the league. Either them or baDin.
Second: Badin. Rams return so key players on both sides of the ball. They do have some young guys who, I think can definitely fill holes as needed. They do lose the qb, Zachary Switzer. He was a force for them on and off the field, but they have that Bob Young kid who will fill in nicely. Favorite to win league with Alter.
Third: Chaminade. They lose a lot. Losing key senior starters and a kid to the transfer portal probably because of their 2 losses to Alter to cap the season. However, they lose a lot but they still keep some. Expecting them to have a decent season.
Fourth: Caroll. Have a bunch of returning starters. Severt and the younger Lajeunesse can hopefully make some plays this season. Decent season for them is to be expected. They held their own against the GCL last year.
Fifth: Mcnick. Don't know much about them but I ranked them above Fenwick because they will be better.
Last: Fenwick. The only talent they really had, graduated. Case closed. 159 tackle Henry Nenni isn't here to help anymore. Rucker is gone and so is Hendrix. Not expecting much out of them this year. Can they not afford a turf field or something? Caroll just installed one they need to soon.

Here's how I see the league shaking out.

Alter will be solid as they return most of their starters. Look for them to win league easily

Badin will be down after losing a lot of seniors, including qb. Kid was a class act

Fenwick will suck as they were bad before and lose the only decent players they had

Mcnick is returning lots of starters but will still only go 6-4 at best

Carrol will be decent, return a decent amount of good players

CJ will be bad after losing all their good players and losing a receiver to the transfer portal.
Class act?! What world are you living in. Great football player, notoriously disrespectful person. I do agree that CJ will suck

Funny guy.

Class act?! What world are you living in. Great football player, notoriously disrespectful person. I do agree that CJ will suck
I witnessed him perform CPR to save a young women from drowning in the river the runs through Hamilton. I have also done volunteer work with him at the local homeless shelter here. Nice young man. Cant judge someone from through the facemask of a helmet.

I witnessed him perform CPR to save a young women from drowning in the river the runs through Hamilton. I have also done volunteer work with him at the local homeless shelter here. Nice young man. Cant judge someone from through the facemask of a helmet.
Hamilton is a bottom of the barrel village... I cannot imagine those uncultured swine could even come close to knowing how to perform CPR. They are still stuck in ancient times, wouldn't be surprised if they did a rain dance jig when that young woman got pulled from the river. Zach Switzer deserves the guillotine.