Hoban, St V, Walsh, Eds, and Iggy Should Form Their Own League

That's just not true. The league leaves open 4 non-league weeks, plenty to get in those harbin cow games. And replacing the weak public school and out-of-state games with these schools seems like a gain.

CCC should not be discussed in this big boy football thread.

Walsh has no problem bringing in great baseball players from all over the state. St. V the same in basketball. Why is it a problem in football? This league is a no brainer. Once again big worm speaks THE TRUTH!

Amen my brother. I keep this place relevant and people want to hate. I am the Vegas Dave (who is a legend) of this board.

If CCC accepted vouchers and took kids from Massillon and and Canton they could easily be the next Hoban. That's never been their mantra though.

Vouchers, scholarships, tuition assistance. What's the difference? Central has students that receive assistance. "Easily be the next Hoban," may be an exaggeration.

What about Cincinnati Moeller, St.X, Lasalle, Hoban, St Ed, Iggy, Cincinnati Princeton in a league for football
Why Princeton, they don't fit there. The league they are in with Colerain, Fairfield, Middletown, and etc is perfect for them. Maybe you meant Elder. They would fit

Walsh has no problem bringing in great baseball players from all over the state. St. V the same in basketball. Why is it a problem in football? This league is a no brainer. Once again big worm speaks THE TRUTH!

I don't disagree with the point that those schools get top kids for those sports, but I'd sure like to see the names and cities of the kids that play baseball for Walsh that come from outside of Summit or adjacent counties.

Vouchers, scholarships, tuition assistance. What's the difference? Central has students that receive assistance. "Easily be the next Hoban," may be an exaggeration.
Well one is paid for by the State and one requires donors. That's a pretty significant difference.

I don't think they could! If there were strong programs in the city series you wouldn't have seen the recent rise of Hoban.

Yes you would. Right or wrong they actively pursued athletic success, as a school mission, and poured the resources into it. When a private school does that they can become dominant whether Summit County, Stark County, any county, any sport. CCC operates differently than LaSalle or Hoban is all.

Yes you would. Right or wrong they actively pursued athletic success, as a school mission, and poured the resources into it. When a private school does that they can become dominant whether Summit County, Stark County, any county, any sport. CCC operates differently than LaSalle or Hoban is all.
Exactly.

There's a lot of old money at CCC. If they wanted to fund raise and build indoor facilities and attract kids and accept state vouchers they could convince parents to send their kids there. That's not their priority.

Why Princeton, they don't fit there. The league they are in with Colerain, Fairfield, Middletown, and etc is perfect for them. Maybe you meant Elder. They would fit
Yes, Elder makes more sense but my point is all these big private schools can be in a league and play each other in the season. They will have a league champion instead of waiting to the playoffs to meet up. they need to earn that spot in the playoffs by playing their peers first.

Yes, Elder makes more sense but my point is all these big private schools can be in a league and play each other in the season. They will have a league champion instead of waiting to the playoffs to meet up. they need to earn that spot in the playoffs by playing their peers first.
Princeton isn’t a private school.

Princeton isn’t a private school.
Yes but these large school districts like Mentor can be in thrown into this league too. If you look back at the 60's the AAC was formed to bring the state powerhouse programs at that time together to play football. It is funny nobody thought anything about that long drive between those schools. It was all about a great game on a Friday or Saturday night.