D1 Canton

The system is obviously broke, but it is what it is for now. Let's let the games play out,...I'm sure there will be some justification of seeds and some surprises. Regardless, itll be brutal and fun to watch. I feel this is only the beginning of this debate...one "upset"...and this thread will blow up!...lol

82, you do realize the Fed coaches are not the ones that have ANY say in the system, so whether or not they are happy with the way it is doesn't mean that if change is wanted they can veto it?
I'd do the committee thing in a heartbeat. My buddies are either football guys or no longer interested. My wife can go to a game or two a year. I love HS sports and kids are outa the house. Its winter as well, not much to do? I'd have to say theres many guys like me that would hook up for good games here and there. The state could pay for admission and maybe even a small gas stipend if its needed to get people to volunteer?

The thing about this district is I wouldn't be surprised if a Massillon blew out Jackson and I wouldn't be surprised with a Jackson upset. And this speaks for many of the games.

Then quit crying like a little girl when I do. ❄
???
Do you realize people are tired of you ruining threads with your Massillon obsession. I’ve already had 3 pm’s today from people about your nonsense. One was a Jackson fan who said you have absolutely nothing to do with them at all and they will not claim you.

???
Do you realize people are tired of you ruining threads with your Massillon obsession. I’ve already had 3 pm’s today from people about your nonsense. One was a Jackson fan who said you have absolutely nothing to do with them at all and they will not claim you.
NOT ONE TIME have I mentioned Jackson in this thread. YOU are the one that keeps bringing them up.

Show me one post where after the seeding I said it was an outrage the seed that Massillon got. I’ve already stated I love where Massillon is on the bracket.
You called it BEFORE the voting, Beavis. And you've been complaining ever since. How stupid do you think the other posters are. You're embarrassing them and yourself.

You called it BEFORE the voting, Beavis. And you've been complaining ever since. How stupid do you think the other posters are. You're embarrassing them and yourself.
Exactly I said before the voting there would be fed block voting and that’s exactly what happened and 3 people agreed with me.... keep dancing little girl. Like a puppet on a string. Do as I say !

Why shouldn’t I ? You are a Jackson grad and fan. Don’t be mad at me that nobody in the twp wants to claim you as such.
It's you and your threats that are the cancer here along with your buddy, Butthead, and his juvenile jokes.
Massillon personified.
Paul Brown would be proud. :oops:

#youareclueless

Schedule 2/11-2/15

2/11

Louisville 35 @ Boardman 59
Green 83 @ Copley 38
Wooster 46 @ Medina Highland 40
Akron SVSM 71 @ McKinley 66
Hoover 55 @ Massillon 62
Canfield 55 @ Alliance 63
Akron Firestone 45 @ Perry 61
Fitch 51 @ Hudson 54
Western Reserve Academy 67 @ Jackson 85

2/13

Youngstown Ursuline @ Massillon ppd. Make-up Friday Feb 21

2/14

Youngstown Chaney 60 @ Boardman 66
Akron Ellet 34 @ Green 53
Lake 51 @ McKinley 65
Dover 61 @ Coshocton 42
Perry 61 @ GlenOak 70
Carrollton 62 @ Alliance 45
Jackson 59 @ Hoover 50 OT
Warren Harding 54 @ Fitch 60

2/15

McKinley 58 @ Wooster 51
Massillon 79 @ Toledo Waite 34
Youngstown Cardinal Mooney 57 @ Fitch 44
Canfield 50 @ Lake 53 OT

Last edited:
It's you and your threats that are the cancer here along with your buddy, Butthead, and his juvenile jokes.
Massillon personified.
Paul Brown would be proud. :oops:

#youareclueless
This thread is about the Canton D1 sec/dist basketball tournament if you would stick to the topic the threads would be much easier for people to read. Seriously everyone is tired of the constant Massillon obsession from you, give it a rest until August.

This thread is about the Canton D1 sec/dist basketball tournament if you would stick to the topic the threads would be much easier for people to read. Seriously everyone is tired of the constant Massillon obsession from you, give it a rest until August.
For years the basketball forum has operated pretty much drama-free until the Loons got their chests pumped up because their team won some games and they try to run roughshod on this forum. It was quiet before you got here.

For years the basketball forum has operated pretty much drama-free until the Loons got their chests pumped up because their team won some games and they try to run roughshod on this forum. It was quiet before you got here.
Just can’t help yourself, the obsession is on overdrive today. Keep Massillon out your mouth, we all know it’s filled 24-7.

Show me one post where after the seeding I said it was an outrage the seed that Massillon got. I’ve already stated I love where Massillon is on the bracket.

So do I! ??

GO BULLDOGS
Always keep the faith

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION !

Massillon 62 Hoover 55
Tigers now 3-1 against the top 6 seeds.
Hard to figure how Massillon did this but were beaten badly by Louisville and Warren Harding. Especially Louisville who looked very average. Harding at least has a few players who can give you trouble if hot.

Schedule 2/11-2/15

2/11

Louisville 35 @ Boardman 59
Green 83 @ Copley 38
Wooster 46 @ Medina Highland 40
Akron SVSM 71 @ McKinley 66
Hoover 55 @ Massillon 62
Canfield 55 @ Alliance 63
Akron Firestone 45 @ Perry 61
Fitch 51 @ Hudson 54
Western Reserve Academy 67 @ Jackson 85

2/13

Youngstown Ursuline @ Massillon

2/14
Youngstown Chaney @ Boardman
Akron Ellet @ Green
Lake @ McKinley
Dover @ Coshocton
Perry @ GlenOak
Carrollton @ Alliance
Jackson @ Hoover
Warren Harding @ Fitch

2/15
McKinley @ Wooster
Massillon @ Toledo Waite
Youngstown Cardinal Mooney @ Fitch
2/15
Canfield at Lake

Hard to figure how Massillon did this but were beaten badly by Louisville and Warren Harding. Especially Louisville who looked very average. Harding at least has a few players who can give you trouble if hot.
Well that Louisville team just clinched the #2 seed in D2 canton region Sooooo.

All it takes is a bad shooting night from 2-3 starters.