Week 1 Games at Hall of Fame Stadium

Ask your super. Ask the people who did the inspections. Ask the OHSAA. Ask anybody who can see. PBTS is in disrepair and it would be an embarrassment to host a national power who have been to the best stadiums in the country.

Benson - the premier place for HS football in the state.

Ask your super. Ask the people who did the inspections. Ask the OHSAA. Ask anybody who can see. PBTS is in disrepair and it would be an embarrassment to host a national power who have been to the best stadiums in the country.

I could see it from a mile away.

Except it’s not a hs football stadium, who is Benson by the way ? Must be an old mck or Lincoln grad from way back. ???

We'll gladly rent you our superior facility. It will be worth whatever we demand to save you the embarrassment. We need paid up front tho. No offense.

Not an answer old boy. PBTS is decaying like some of their fan base.

“Old boy,” “son,” “loons,” = Namecalling is an indication someone is losing an argument. Don’t worry, there will be more reasons in the near future that will add to your frustrations. Bank on it! Who will dance then?

No, not at all. Prove your point about PBTS.
Ok, come on now. I understand why you would want the game at PBTS and I understand defending your stadium but don't act like you don't know about the article written about the repairs.

Following are the key statements from the article:
"Renovations to Paul Brown Tiger Stadium will address structural problems with the seating areas, new seating and the addition of handrails."
KEY ACTION Approved more then $2.8 million in renovations at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium.
DISCUSSION Superintendent Paul Salvino said the renovations will address structural issues at the 80-year-old facility.

Ok, come on now. I understand why you would want the game at PBTS and I understand defending your stadium but don't act like you don't know about the article written about the repairs.

Following are the key statements from the article:
"Renovations to Paul Brown Tiger Stadium will address structural problems with the seating areas, new seating and the addition of handrails."
KEY ACTION Approved more then $2.8 million in renovations at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium.
DISCUSSION Superintendent Paul Salvino said the renovations will address structural issues at the 80-year-old facility.

No Massillon fan is denying renovations are needed. They are being addressed at the present time. However, some posters, two in particular, are making it sound like PBTS is going to fall down. LOL!

We'll gladly rent you our superior facility. It will be worth whatever we demand to save you the embarrassment. We need paid up front tho. No offense.
Not renting it to us. Nike wants to use it and invite teams they know will make them money and be worthy of the festival.
Remember it wasn’t Massillon that had to be sure the power bill was paid the morning of the Massillon - mck game.

“Old boy,” “son,” “loons,” = Namecalling is an indication someone is losing an argument. Don’t worry, there will be more reasons in the near future that will add to your frustrations. Bank on it! Who will dance then?
If what I heard in the last 48 hours is true the obsessed trolls are going to lose their minds. ???

Not renting it to us. Nike wants to use it and invite teams they know will make them money and be worthy of the festival.
Remember it wasn’t Massillon that had to be sure the power bill was paid the morning of the Massillon - mck game.
This is 100% fact. The bill was $35,000. That is THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS, Canton owed to the power company. Brilliant move by the power company too to trap them into paying by using THE GAME. That is the only way that works by using the Massillon game.

It is simply another example of how the stadium doesn't belong to McKinley. You think back in the old days McKinley is left out of something like this?