Brush Preseason #1 in Cleveland?

What does Brush lose player wise after this season? I keep reading Coach Mason is “building” a program but haven’t seen a roster from them
The only real good player they have is gone after this year and then Brush will go back to being Brush.

Word on the street is that Coach Mason was seen bringing in graphic designers to draw up designs for the upcoming district semi-finalist shirts that he will be ordering. I've seen a few designers in and out of his office myself over the last few days. Can anyone confirm? Do they print them on brown or yellow shirts? Maybe add "back to back district semi-finalists" somewhere?

Word on the street is that Coach Mason was seen bringing in graphic designers to draw up designs for the upcoming district semi-finalist shirts that he will be ordering. I've seen a few designers in and out of his office myself over the last few days. Can anyone confirm? Do they print them on brown or yellow shirts? Maybe add "back to back district semi-finalists" somewhere?
You know your program is on the map when tribefan23 is making terrible jokes about it.

Incredibly brave of Coach Mason to put a small part of his personal journey on social media yesterday. It never ceases to amaze me how selfless he is in sharing his time and compassion with the young people of our community. When you read about all that he has gone through it is almost impossible to root against him. Tonight's game against neighborhood rival Mayfield should be a nice measuring stick for the tournament as Mayfield closely resembles University School and Mentor in style of play and talent. Looking forward to this one.

Incredibly brave of Coach Mason to put a small part of his personal journey on social media yesterday. It never ceases to amaze me how selfless he is in sharing his time and compassion with the young people of our community. When you read about all that he has gone through it is almost impossible to root against him. Tonight's game against neighborhood rival Mayfield should be a nice measuring stick for the tournament as Mayfield closely resembles University School and Mentor in style of play and talent. Looking forward to this one.

This cat cannot be serious

Let’s be honest Brush would beat Benedictine by 30
Ive seen Bene look real good and bad as well.Just pointing out that Hts AND Mentor can and will give Brush all they want and more.Getting to the district championship is a real possibility for Brush. As is a district semi-final loss. Lets be honest. The next good team they beat in a must win game against more than a cupcake school will be their first this year.Brush has tripped and fell with every hurdle they have come across this year. Maybe they would beat Bene but Stricula is a fine coach and the Bengals will not roll over against Brush. FWIW

Of all the coaches in the city of Cleveland, Coach Mason is the only one that came from homelessness to be in the top 3 coaches in the area. Survival is all he knows. Just keep battling is a what he tells the kids.

Brush got a shot in the arm and the Euclid District got easier now that Cleveland Heights has been disqualified from the post season. Now they have to reseed.

Brush gets a huge break and possibly a walk to the distict finals. Or not. Mentor is still the big dog.

Coach Mason had the train rolling tonight and the big locomotive of John Hughley scores 52 to pull his little train cars around the track. What an impressive night all the way around. This was a game that will place the rest of the district on notice and with Mentor struggling lately it just may be the game that grants them the #1 seed.

Mentor is really struggling. Do you realize how bad Mentor would beat the teams in that weak conference Brush plays in.

I saw the Hts vs Brush game at the play by play classic this year. Very entertaining game and a huge fan draw. I am very disappointed with this because as a fan with selfish interests I want to see great games. But if rules were broken...…..rules are rules. As a Euclid fan I was looking forward to watching Garvin Clarke. How did this go this far before being brought to the attention of the OHSAA?

A whistle Blower in the EUCLID DISTRICT someone doesn't want to see Heights play I wonder who that can be.

Really, could be anybody. Everybody with access to MaxPreps and/or Brush's schedule can easily see that they were playing in Vegas on school days. Maybe it was Brush. Maybe it was Mentor. Maybe it was me. Who knows? (It wasn't me...but I did think it was really strange they were playing in Vegas on school days).

A whistle Blower in the EUCLID DISTRICT someone doesn't want to see Heights play I wonder who that can be.
Maybe Brush Arc knows? He has his ear to the ground over in the S. Euclid/Lyndhurst/University Hts-Cleveland Hts area. Maybe something will come to light over one of his property manager meetings he partake 's in. I've been told corned beef on marble rye with a kosher pickle has the same effect as truth serum.:cool:

Incredibly disappointing for Coach Mason and Brush to get the 2 seed at the Euclid District. After Mentor squealed to the OHSAA about the Cleveland Heights scheduling error it was generally assumed that Brush would be the #1 seed, but that is not how it played out. This will be a motivating factor and we will see how it plays out.

Incredibly disappointing for Coach Mason and Brush to get the 2 seed at the Euclid District. After Mentor squealed to the OHSAA about the Cleveland Heights scheduling error it was generally assumed that Brush would be the #1 seed, but that is not how it played out. This will be a motivating factor and we will see how it plays out.
I heard your coach was the tattler. He wanted that district semi final win

This is the best free entertainment on the web! 1 or 2 seed doesn't matter! So let's see if the mighty Brush Arcs live up to the hype!