Brush Preseason #1 in Cleveland?

Does Mentor have a quality win on it's resume like Lorain? I don't think so. Cupcake wins over Strongsville and Brunswick don't count. They've taken an L against an average Solon team with a 7-4 record. Does Brush have a bad loss on their schedule like that? Maybe you should pull up a chair on this one you raging meschugena.

I would reply to this, but everyone else in this thread already has.

Go back to the end of the bench where you belong

Another quality win for Brush last night over a talented Willoughby South team. With Mentor nearly losing at home to Medina it seems increasingly likely that Brush will be at least a 2 seed at the Euclid District.

I have no idea who this guy is a fan of besides himself. It becomes more and more clear to me he is a troll. He has been on an elaborate ploy to bate everyone into thinking he’s a Brush fan. He’s not. He’s a hater of Brush, Chet, Kwasniak, VASJ, and who knows who else. Pretty sad to use this platform in this way for so long. “Brusharc1986” - go find a new hobby.

I have no idea who this guy is a fan of besides himself. It becomes more and more clear to me he is a troll. He has been on an elaborate ploy to bate everyone into thinking he’s a Brush fan. He’s not. He’s a hater of Brush, Chet, Kwasniak, VASJ, and who knows who else. Pretty sad to use this platform in this way for so long. “Brusharc1986” - go find a new hobby.

Awfully touchy after your Cardinals nearly blew another one at home last night. Typically Krizancic led teams peak at the end of the season but this just isn’t a typical Mentor team.

He doesnt hate USA Basketball coach Mason

Brush welcomes in a surging Madison team tomorrow night. After their recent victory over Lakeside the Blue Streaks should be coming into this game with the utmost confidence to spring an upset. Will Coach Mason and the boys allow this to be a trap game with the neighborhood rivals Mayfield on deck for Friday night? My guess is No.

Seed Brush wherever you want - they are not getting out of Euclid. They have not beaten anyone.
Speaking of not beating anyone, good luck to your VASJ Vikings versus a winless Eastlake North team. Nice scheduling work this year for Coach Babe on the independent slate this season.

Speaking of not beating anyone, good luck to your VASJ Vikings versus a winless Eastlake North team. Nice scheduling work this year for Coach Babe on the independent slate this season.
Is that the same Eastlake North team that Brush so "admirably" beat by 68 points last week!?! Hypocrite...

I'd be happy to place a friendly wager with Bball216 on that.
Since we don't want to make monetary wagers on HS sports, how about... the loser deletes his Yappi account?
If Brush goes farther, Ball216 deletes his account.
If VASJ goes farther, brusharc1986 deletes his account.

Last edited:
I know VASJ is going to have a tough time advancing. They are in a brutal district this year. Brush on the other hand is supposed to be the best team in NE Ohio according to the village idiot. Don't get me involved with this bet. I said before the year started that Joe's was in for a long season and that Brush would not advance out of Euclid - I stick to both predictions.

The District looks BRUTAL BBall216. Only a handful of teams with records over .500 and yet you still don't want to put your bet down on Coach Babe's leadership to get those young guys to win a game or two in the sectional. Coach Mason and the Arcs will be in the District Final this year. If you have the confidence in Coach Babe make the wager. Unless you are telling me that you are scared????

CHARDON 5-13
EDGEWOOD 5-10
GENEVA 8-10
GLENVILLE 9-5
JOHN HAY 8-9
LAKE CATHOLIC 9-5
LUTHERAN EAST 14-2
NOTRE DAME CATH. LATIN 8-8
PERRY 9-6
SHAW 8-8
ST.MARTEN DE PORRES ???
VILLA ANGELA ST. JOSEPH 6-10
WEST GEAUGA 10-6

Lutheran East is second in the state right behind SVSM - you know the team that ran Brush out of the gym. In fact Lutheran East very well might be able to win the Euclid District. They would without a doubt be seeded higher then the Arcs.

Lutheran East is second in the state right behind SVSM - you know the team that ran Brush out of the gym. In fact Lutheran East very well might be able to win the Euclid District. They would without a doubt be seeded higher then the Arcs.

So there is one good team in the district. Maybe two if you count Lake Catholic and their 5 losses. What are you afraid of? Just don’t slip up to NDCL or Edgewood and you can win the bet. Are you afraid of the fact that VASJ has not beaten a team with a winning record all season?

Is that the same Lutheran East team that just beat Brush ????

Brush is no lock to beat Cleveland Hts or Benedictine or MENTOR in the district semi's either.
No one is a lock to beat anyone in D1. It is a competitive district at Euclid and Brush has the resume to be the top team in the district. Take a look again last night, Mentor struggled again with Euclid. If Mentor is going to be a 3 or 4 seed at the Euclid District they are capable of getting upset.

No one is a lock to beat anyone in D1. It is a competitive district at Euclid and Brush has the resume to be the top team in the district. Take a look again last night, Mentor struggled again with Euclid. If Mentor is going to be a 3 or 4 seed at the Euclid District they are capable of getting upset.
BLAH,BLAH,BLAH..........Why don't you go back to your own thread on VASJ vs Iggy and respond to my simple and fair question? That to real for you? Instead you start a thread about VASJ vs North??? WTF??? Entertain me .

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH..........Why don't you go back to your own thread on VASJ vs Iggy and respond to my simple and fair question? That to real for you? Instead you start a thread about VASJ vs North??? WTF??? Entertain me .
This is a thread about Coach Mason and the Brush Arcs. You VASJ people are coming on here and attacking myself, Coach Mason, and the Arcs. The irony is that you, MugnMaul, Bball216, Vikings4Life, and Irish60 all have blocked me from the VASJ thread. I'll respond to you when I'm ready.

This is a thread about Coach Mason and the Brush Arcs. You VASJ people are coming on here and attacking myself, Coach Mason, and the Arcs. The irony is that you, MugnMaul, Bball216, Vikings4Life, and Irish60 all have blocked me from the VASJ thread. I'll respond to you when I'm ready.
Don't drag me into your paranoid delusions! I have nothing to do with the VASJ thread. I guess anyone who has the temerity to question you is part of some vast Yappi-centric conspiracy to sequester the truth.

As much of a tool and idiot that I think you are - you still deserve to post your skewed opinions and point of views. I had ZERO to do with you getting kicked off the VASJ threads. Although the thread is better with you gone - it was not my doing.

As much of a tool and idiot that I think you are - you still deserve to post your skewed opinions and point of views. I had ZERO to do with you getting kicked off the VASJ threads. Although the thread is better with you gone - it was not my doing.

A likely lie. In fact, with Mugnmaul’s disappearance I wouldn’t put it past you to extinguish us both so that you could attempt to silence everyone in this down year. There is no way Mugnmaul would just disappear with VASJ and Coach Babe needing him most.

What does Brush lose player wise after this season? I keep reading Coach Mason is “building” a program but haven’t seen a roster from them

Believe what you want - nothing to do with me. Maybe just maybe people are just tired of the garbage you spew and hope if they ignore you that you will retreat to the rock you came out from under. We have known for years that you were an idiot - I'm just glad that you have proved it to everyone on the site. They did not need me and Mug to prove it - you do a phenomenal job showing your ignorance all by yourself.