La Salle 2019-2020

Some La Salle fans believe the Lancers will have a better shot at Moeller when the games go to the college length court at Xavier for Districts and Regionals.

Did Coach Goedde behave himself during and after tonight’s defeat? LaSalle Student Section make a strong showing on the road tonight?

Congrats are in order to the Panthers for punching the Bombers in the gut tonight. Elder will be a tough out in the tournament. I could see them making the regionals depending on how the brackets play out for them. I visualize a regional semifinal between Elder and La Salle.

Congrats are in order to the Panthers for punching the Bombers in the gut tonight. Elder will be a tough out in the tournament. I could see them making the regionals depending on how the brackets play out for them. I visualize a regional semifinal between Elder and La Salle.
We will see. As they almost always do, I would guess Elder will avoid all GCL teams as long as they can and hopefully have a little luck with middle of the pack GMC schools

X is soft as butter. I just don't get it.

One of the GCLS schools will have to take out Lakota East. Wouldn't it be something if we saw an all GCLS regional.

I think we all can agree that X is better this year than they have been.
I agree they are better. Amazing what a good coach that stays up with the current trends can do. Coaching in the off season is very helpful for this but I just wish the Bombers were a little more mentally tough.

I agree they are better. Amazing what a good coach that stays up with the current trends can do. Coaching in the off season is very helpful for this but I just wish the Bombers were a little more mentally tough.

Too many 3 car garage kids!!! ? How many parents at St. X are willing to let their kids be coached hard?

Some La Salle fans believe the Lancers will have a better shot at Moeller when the games go to the college length court at Xavier for Districts and Regionals.

i don’t know what lasalle fans see in their team to think a bigger court will help them over Moeller? They are literally outmatched at every single position. Only way they win is getting up by 7 like they did and play 3 quarters of stall ball. They are outmatched in every phase of the game from the players to
the coaches. Goedde will never beat a Kremer coached Moeller

Goedde will never beat a Kremer coached Moeller
Duh. Goedde already beat Kremer in 2011 in the regionl final. Fleming had a heart attack during the weekend after the district final where the doctors at Good Sam inserted a stent in his blocked artery. Goedde was named interim coach and Fleming was not even allowed to be on the side lines when La Salle won with Goedde coaching. http://gcls.gclsports.com/bkGameStats.aspx?gameid=108844

Duh. Goedde already beat Kremer in 2011 in the regionl final. Fleming had a heart attack during the weekend after the district final where the doctors at Good Sam inserted a stent in his blocked artery. Goedde was named interim coach and Fleming was not even allowed to be on the side lines when La Salle won with Goedde coaching. http://gcls.gclsports.com/bkGameStats.aspx?gameid=108844

Every one is a great coach with Talent and no doubt Moeller "get's" talent year in and year out. What would Kremer do at a school such as Norwood or Little Miami or Edgewood?

Every one is a great coach with Talent and no doubt Moeller "get's" talent year in and year out. What would Kremer do at a school such as Norwood or Little Miami or Edgewood?
If you are insinuating Kremer is not a fantastic HS basketball coach, your completely wrong. What would Nick Saban do if he was at UCONN, Middle Tennessee St or Akron?

If you are insinuating Kremer is not a fantastic HS basketball coach, your completely wrong. What would Nick Saban do if he was at UCONN, Middle Tennessee St or Akron?

Nick Saban? WTH? What would Kremer do at Norwood, Edgewood, or Dixie? KBaller once stated that Kremer can “build it and they will come” WHEREVER he is.

Again, would he be a fantastic coach at Norwood, edgewood or Little Miami? That's the question. He gets the pick of the litter at Moe.

Sadly, all three teams Looked way overmatched last night They had a whole week to prepare and the way they played seem like they were intimidated by the crowd by the team they were playing andjust didn’t look insync all three games. Best of luck the rest of the season go Lancers

Sadly, all three teams Looked way overmatched last night They had a whole week to prepare and the way they played seem like they were intimidated by the crowd by the team they were playing andjust didn’t look insync all three games. Best of luck the rest of the season go Lancers

They are way overmatched. Moeller has 5-6 kids with D1 offers. Lasalle doesn’t have any with D1 offers. Pretty simple. How many guys for lasalle would even see the floor for Moeller?

Cindy hoops. LaSalle may not have as many D 1 players, but that doesn’t mean they cannot win. It is about the best team. The reason Moeller is better.Simple, Yes they have a lot of D 1 kids. But they play team unselfish basketball. LaSalle definitely gets the most out of what they have.

Cindy hoops. LaSalle may not have as many D 1 players, but that doesn’t mean they cannot win. It is about the best team. The reason Moeller is better.Simple, Yes they have a lot of D 1 kids. But they play team unselfish basketball. LaSalle definitely gets the most out of what they have.

someone said lasalle is overmatched... obviously. Lasalle has no D1 players. Moeller has 5-6. Could lasalle beat them on a given night? Yes. But lasalle would have to play very well and Moeller would have to have an off night.... because, well lasalle is overmatched.