La Salle 2019-2020

Ok lets back up Elder X and Oak Hills will probably send 150-300 students to our gym because of the magnitude of the game and the proximity of the schoosl La Salle will probably be about the same amount, but i have seen the gym go over capacity like last friday against moeller.

Lancers game just ended due to a medical emergency in the freshmen game. La Salle survived a scare tonight being down by ten to St. Xavier 29-19 then rallying to win 50-47. Starting five did all the scoring except for one free throw off the banch. Next game is Sunday at Middletown against neighborhood rival Colerain.

Lancers game just ended due to a medical emergency in the freshmen game. La Salle survived a scare tonight being down by ten to St. Xavier 29-19 then rallying to win 50-47. Starting five did all the scoring except for one free throw off the banch. Next game is Sunday at Middletown against neighborhood rival Colerain.
game on sunday should be an easy but you never know

Last edited:
It halftime at Middletown in the MLK classic game between La Salle and Colerain with the Lancers on top 40-8.

La Salle has to be careful this week Hamilton has talent, Going to Elder and playing oak hills at anytime is a hostile enviorment.

Lancers beat Hailton 54-48 because they shot lights out: 56.7% on FGs and 54.5% on threes to the Big Blue's 34.1% and 16.7%. Wow! Hamilton with 44 shots on goal to La Salle 30. The answer, my friends, lies right here.

GCLS web page had this to say about the La Salle - Oak Hills game.

Junior forward Ayden Schneider scored a team-high 19 points to help La Salle record a 50-45 victory against Oak Hills in a non-conference basketball game Saturday night between two of the top teams in the Greater Catholic League South Division and Greater Miami Conference, respectively. It was a big weekend for Schneider, who led the Lancers with 17 one night earlier in a 44-43 win at Elder and was named the Most Valuable Player in a game featured as past of the Mercy Health Hoops Classic.

The win was the sixth straight for La Salle (16-1), which sits one game behind top=ranked Moeller in the GCL South standings at the halfway point of the six-game league schedule. The loss snapped a three-game winning streak for Oak Hills (11-5), which is one-half game off the lead in the 10-team GMC with six league games still remaining to be played.

Schneider’s 19 points came on 6-of-10 shooting from the field, hitting 6-of-7 free throws to go along with a team-best nine rebounds. He was joined in double figures by juniors Justin Lovette and Jeff Queen Jr., who added 14 and 10 points, respectively, as La Salle rans its record to 4-0 against GMC opponents this season. Senior guard Cam Brandt of Oak Hills led all scorers with 23.

Word on the street, Lancers Head Coach Pat Goedde told an Oak Hills player after the game he was going to kick his a** and to get off the court. How is this okay? When will this guy be gone? Complete disrespect and lack of professionalism from Lasalle Basketball. Embarrassing!

Word on the street, Lancers Head Coach Pat Goedde told an Oak Hills player after the game he was going to kick his a** and to get off the court. How is this okay? When will this guy be gone? Complete disrespect and lack of professionalism from Lasalle Basketball. Embarrassing!
Your players also had kind of an attitude.

Have to love "the word on the street" I highly doubt that was said. Crazy how people want to make accusations like that without actually knowing. Heard there were words exchanged by players but who knows if you weren't actually there.

Things are heating between these two rivals. Watch and see if Oak Hills doesn't choose whichever sectional La Salle is in.

Have to love "the word on the street" I highly doubt that was said. Crazy how people want to make accusations like that without actually knowing. Heard there were words exchanged by players but who knows if you weren't actually there.

Word on the street is the most trusted source around

Word on the street, huh? ?

Coach is a complete embarrassment. I have never heard a human use more swear words during a game in front of little kids than this idiot.

Where was Coach Price? He has reputation for not allowing a whole lot of bs from his players! No Coaches and players from any school should be talking with each other after a game! If this is true, Goedde knows better and should have “been the adult” in the situation! I personally would expect better behavior from Goedde over a teenager! If the Teenager was out of line I would expect Coach Price or an Assistant to handle it immediately!

Moeller played kind of out of characther against a weak Winton Woods team but my guess is they were preparing more. All sins of La Salle's Basketball team will be forgiven if they win