Remaining Open Dates (Ohio schools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the open dates page on the OHSAA doesn't seem to be updated very often, it's hard to really know who's open

If anyone knows of any games for these teams, please post or PM me. These are teams that I have not found games for using multiple websites. They might have games scheduled, I just can't find them anywhere.

Last edited:
This is what I have so far. If anyone can confirm some games that would help. I have used multiple sources in trying to find the games, but as usual, I have seen quite a bit of conflicting games scheduled, as well. I have tried not to get them from posts on here saying, "I have heard they scheduled," as well.

Obviously there are league games in there, too.

Also, Pennsylvania is cycling through there schedule. I expect a few games will be easily found there, too.

Last edited:
Yellow = School is not on Arbiter.
Black = 8 man team last year, waiting on 100% confirmation before I add the game in, only having to take it out. (The purple was just an original 8 man team that I was only waiting for that game. Until Danbury announced they were going to 8 man.)
Green = Teams that I've seen multiple games for the same team. Probably just the normal movements of schedules and updated conference movement not squared away yet on Arbiter, BigTeams, 8to18, etc...

Last edited:
I am 99.9999999% sure that West Liberty-Salem opens with Graham (St. Paris) in Week 1. Where did you pull the information from on that chart?

If I'm wrong, then West Liberty-Salem vs New Bremen makes a ton of sense. They scrimmage every year and have a past history of playing in the late 90s.

I am 99.9999999% sure that West Liberty-Salem opens with Graham (St. Paris) in Week 1. Where did you pull the information from on that chart?

I just started with every team listed, and as I found a game, I deleted that week off. This is more of an "Unknown/Open Weeks," as EagleFan puts it. I assumed that game was happening, but nothing is listed for it, but I'll take those teams off my next update.

I just started with every team listed, and as I found a game, I deleted that week off. This is more of an "Unknown/Open Weeks," as EagleFan puts it. I assumed that game was happening, but nothing is listed for it, but I'll take those teams off my next update.

I figured that. Great work on the list btw! Fun to play AD and match some of these games up.

some games i would like to see happen out of this weeks 1/2/3... Wayne vs Upper Arlington, Chaminade Jullienne vs Belmont, Troy vs Anderson, Northmont vs Dublin Coffman, Greenon vs Kenton Ridge, Alter vs Lima Senior

some games i would like to see happen out of this weeks 1/2/3... Wayne vs Upper Arlington, Chaminade Jullienne vs Belmont, Troy vs Anderson, Northmont vs Dublin Coffman, Greenon vs Kenton Ridge, Alter vs Lima Senior

Some of those may happen.

-CJ vs. Belmont is on CJ's Hudl page, but UA-Belmont is on UA's BigTeams page
Northmont vs. Coffman was on both teams' Arbiter page, but now Northmont shows Buchtel on both their Hudl and 8 to 18 page.

Where are you seeing Greenon?

Some of those may happen.

-CJ vs. Belmont is on CJ's Hudl page, but UA-Belmont is on UA's BigTeams page
Northmont vs. Coffman was on both teams' Arbiter page, but now Northmont shows Buchtel on both their Hudl and 8 to 18 page.

Where are you seeing Greenon?
there is almost no chance Greenon plays Bradford in week 2. it bit them in the butt last year. i know this from talking to coaches and my grandson who is on the team. bradford is on arbiter, but not big teams.

I’m 99% sure Boardman is at Erie McDowell in week 1. Also I think they filled week 6 with a home game but not sure who.

I thought so, but waiting for the PA schedules to come out. I've heard major changes could be in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.