Milford High School Seeking Boys XC Coach

MilfordEagles

Milford High School (Milford, OH) is seeking a Varsity Boys Cross Country Coach. The pay range is $5358-$10,305 based on years of experience. Interested candidates should contact Athletic Director Aaron Zupka, zupka_a@milfordschools.org or 513-513-576-2212. There are some possible teaching positions open within the district for next year.

The pay range is $5358-$10,305 based on years of experience.

Wow, over $10K for XC(for experienced candidate). I'm only familiar with what Mason pays, and thought they were generous, topping out at $6800. Milford definitely raising the bar with that kind of salary, at least for SW Ohio.

Does anyone know of another school in Ohio that pays five figures for cross-country(or track for that matter)?

Wow, over $10K for XC(for experienced candidate). I'm only familiar with what Mason pays, and thought they were generous, topping out at $6800. Milford definitely raising the bar with that kind of salary, at least for SW Ohio.

Does anyone know of another school in Ohio that pays five figures for cross-country(or track for that matter)?
I've heard of track of over $10K. Won't discuss who, but there are positions out there.

I've heard of track of over $10K.

It wouldnt surprise me if there's a few track jobs in the neighborhood of 10K, considering track normally pays a thousand or two more than cross-country. But like I said it definitely is notable that Milford is that much above a school like Mason for XC.