LSU vs Clemson National Title Game

Who wins?

• Total voters
Texas finished the year 8-5 ranked #25. Auburn finished 9-4 ranked #13. Why do morons keep touting them as a top 10 wins? LSU just won the title, it's not like the need the ammo lol

The thing people need to understand is many times these players come from really good college teams, and the transition to an substandard NFL team is difficult. I just hope Burrow expectations are not too high. We've seen great college QB's fall flat, sometimes their fault, sometimes not. Vince Young and Matt Leinert were "can't miss" guys and never made it. The Bengals will have to get better at a lot of positions, not just QB. I'd actually consider keeping Andy Daulton for a season and let Burrow sit back and learn.
Years ago yes, sit back and learn. Today, you can't afford to sign the number one draft pick and keep Dalton. If you do not want to play Burrow next year, dont draft him. Trade down and fix other issues.

Not to mention, they beat Bama with a healthy Tua.

As a Bama fan.... and I know this sounds like an excuse.... Tua had ankle surgery after the Tennessee game, 2 weeks before the LSU game. He was determined "healthy" for the LSU game but had not had a single "full" practice leading up to that game.

Still LSU won and continued on to a very deserving National Title.

Texas finished the year 8-5 ranked #25. Auburn finished 9-4 ranked #13. Why do morons keep touting them as a top 10 wins? LSU just won the title, it's not like the need the ammo lol
Since you are trying to spin it. LSU beat 5 of the top 8 teams. Toughest national champion road in a long time. Maybe 80’s Canes had a similar road

EOOUX3JWoAA_VQG

Since you are trying to spin it. LSU beat 5 of the top 8 teams. Toughest national champion road in a long time. Maybe 80’s Canes had a similar road

EOOUX3JWoAA_VQG

That's not spinning it, it's stating a fact. Texas and Auburn aren't top 10 teams. LSU just smashed their way through a title, they don't need fake claims to help prop them up.

It's not like Ohio State has had bad quarterbacking, Barrett and Haskins were B10 POY, Heisman candidates. Just have to pick one and go. And yes, Urban does like running QB's.

It's not like Ohio State has had bad quarterbacking, Barrett and Haskins were B10 POY, Heisman candidates. Just have to pick one and go. And yes, Urban does like running QB's.
Everyone knows Meyer prefers a dual threat QB. It was a pretty dumb decision going to OSU to begin with. Anyone remember Troy Aikman started at Oklahoma with Barry Switzer? Burrow wasn’t quite that stupid, but not too far off. People should be happy he found a program he could excel in and highlight his skills.

Burrow had some nice runs tonight and for sure can throw the long ball. It’s a rotten shame how Meyer treated him at tOSU. I for one was very happy for his success at LSU.
As others have said, Meyer didn't treat Burrow poorly. If Burrow had felt that he was poorly treated at Ohio State he probably would not have been as gracious as he was in what he had to say about Ohio State during his Heisman acceptance speech.

I love watching the guy play. It's probably a forgone conclusion that the Bungles are going to pick him but I really hope that they don't. The only two teams I hate more than the Bungles are the Patriots and the Ravens and I hope he never ends up with those clubs either at any point in his career.

I would have rather he'd started at OSU but I can say I said that years ago so I'm not being an after the fact guy. I prefered what I thought he'd bring. But I believe Day was one of the first people Burrough went to after being announced Heisman winner and he thanked OSU repeatedly so really, what opinion can I have that he was mistreated in any way?

It worked in an amazing story kind of way that extended way beyond Ohio and Lousiana. Just caught peoples' imagination.