3. Gahanna Lincoln (1) 13-0 133
4. St. Edward 9-1 101
5. Cols. South 12-1 69
6. Cin. La Salle 10-1 64
(tie) Chillicothe 11-1 64
8. Lima Sr. 9-1 61
9. Perrysburg 9-0 51
10. Youngs. Boardman (1) 8-0 43

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Cols. Walnut Ridge 26. 12, Green 24. 13, Can. McKinley 17.

Thoughts/Analysis?

I think it is pretty good.

Best NW ohio team is Lima Senior, I don't think Perrysburg would be undefeated if they were in the TRAC. Nothing against the NLL, but i don't think it is as strong as the TRAC.

Ed's is the strongest d1 teams in NE Ohio hands down. Moeller is the same in SW Ohio although they just had a great battle with La Salle last week.

As for Central Ohio it is loaded, and that doesn't include a couple schools not in the poll

It is just too bad that an extra team from NE ohio will be getting to columbus. As Ed's and Lima Senior will battle in the regional finals and that is a shame.

I think it is pretty good.

Best NW ohio team is Lima Senior, I don't think Perrysburg would be undefeated if they were in the TRAC. Nothing against the NLL, but i don't think it is as strong as the TRAC.

Ed's is the strongest d1 teams in NE Ohio hands down. Moeller is the same in SW Ohio although they just had a great battle with La Salle last week.

As for Central Ohio it is loaded, and that doesn't include a couple schools not in the poll

It is just too bad that an extra team from NE ohio will be getting to columbus. As Ed's and Lima Senior will battle in the regional finals and that is a shame.
The SW Ohio battle between Moeller and Lasalle looked and felt like a regional final game

Agree. NLL has had a lot of highly ranked teams recently who do not make it out of the district. Good teams, but not top 10 in the state good.

Regular Season Records

2019-20 Perrysburg 10-0
2018-19 Northview 22-0
2017-18 Southview 21-1

NLL has 6 District Championships in 31 years covering 2 divisions. Current TRAC schools have 35 District Championships in that same time. TCL 7 District Titles.

NORTHERN LAKES LEAGUE
Anthony Wayne
Division I & II
Sectional Championships (7) '92(D2),'97(D2),'01(D1),'12(D1),'13(D1),'18(D1),'19(D1)
District Championships (1) '13(D1)

Bowling Green
Division I & II
Sectional Championships (5) '89(D2),'96(D1),'01(D1),'06(D1),'13(D2)
District Championships (1) '96(D1)

Maumee
Division I & II
Sectional Championships (4) '93(D2),'94(D2),'95(D2),'00(D1)

Napoleon
Division II
Sectional Championships (10) '92,'93,'98,'00,'01,'02,'05,'09,'16,'17
District Championships (1) '16

Perrysburg
Division I & II
Sectional Championships (13) '88(D1),'89(D2),'90(D2),'91(D2),'92(D1),'96(D1),'06(D1), '08(D1),'09(D1),'11(D1),'13(D1),'14(D1),'19(D1)
District Championships (2) '91(D2),'08(D1)

Springfield
Division I & II
Sectional Championships (4) '11(D1),'14(D1),'15(D1),'19(D1)

Syivania Northview
Division I & II
Sectional Championships (7) '88(D2),'00(D1),'01(D1),'07(D1),'16(D1),'18(D1),'19(D1)
District Championships (1) '88(D2)

Sylvania Southview
Division I
Sectional Championships (9) '02,'03,'04,'07,'08,'09,'12,'15,'18

Last edited:
Canton McKinley beat undefeated Lima SR. ranked 8th in the State and undefeated Green ranked 12th in the State.

The Bulldogs also knocked off the undefeated State ranked team in PA.

The dogs can play, watched the Lima Senior game on TV, that sophomore is a heckuva player. They don't go through Ed's or Lima Senior in the regional level....they got a great draw maybe a final four team.

The dogs can play, watched the Lima Senior game on TV, that sophomore is a heckuva player. They don't go through Ed's or Lima Senior in the regional level....they got a great draw maybe a final four team.
Sophomore on the bulldogs? The team is all juniors and 2 seniors

Ed's is the strongest d1 teams in NE Ohio hands down.

As a Warren G. Harding fan, I’ve seen them play St. Ed’s, Garfield Heights, Cleveland Heights, St. Ignatius, etc. In my opinion, none of them are heads & shoulders better than the rest. Ed’s brought the most back, so I think that their experience could give them a potential edge over some in clutch moments. I think that on any given day, any one of them can knock anybody off. Just depends on the matchups, in-game adjustments, health (Garfield Heights just took a major hit), etc.

I seriously doubt that things are as clear as most would make it seem, which should make for a very interesting postseason.

I was at the game, they were up 14 when he got ejected so no excuses, if you lose by 20 because your coach gets kicked out then your team is soft and is not very good. There is no way they should be in the top 10. And you lost to an 8-6 Glen Oak team. Enough said.

I was at the game, they were up 14 when he got ejected so no excuses, if you lose by 20 because your coach gets kicked out then your team is soft and is not very good. There is no way they should be in the top 10. And you lost to an 8-6 Glen Oak team. Enough said.
Great your just a McKinley hater... glad we got that cleared up

Saying McKinley was up 14 when the coach got ejected... means you weren’t at the game that’s a fact.. And your just here to hate

As a Warren G. Harding fan, I’ve seen them play St. Ed’s, Garfield Heights, Cleveland Heights, St. Ignatius, etc. In my opinion, none of them are heads & shoulders better than the rest. Ed’s brought the most back, so I think that their experience could give them a potential edge over some in clutch moments. I think that on any given day, any one of them can knock anybody off. Just depends on the matchups, in-game adjustments, health (Garfield Heights just took a major hit), etc.

I seriously doubt that things are as clear as most would make it seem, which should make for a very interesting postseason.
Disagree, Ed's is way above Garfield, Heights and Iggy, they are 12-1 and have beaten some top notch teams, none of those 3 will get out of district.

Saying McKinley was up 14 when the coach got ejected... means you weren’t at the game that’s a fact.. And your just here to hate
I was at the game Iggy was up 14 when he got ejected. That ejection had nothing to do with the outcome, Iggy was down 1 at half and blew them out the second half, was there questionable calls against Mckinley? Yes, but it had nothing to do with the outcome or the coach getting ejected you are making excuses.

I was at the game Iggy was up 14 when he got ejected. That ejection had nothing to do with the outcome, Iggy was down 1 at half and blew them out the second half, was there questionable calls against Mckinley? Yes, but it had nothing to do with the outcome or the coach getting ejected you are making excuses.
I’m not making excuses I’m not on the court lol .. McKinley has wins over some good teams they deserve a top 10

If you look at the top 10 there is not one team that has 2 losses, most of these voters go by records which is stupid but they do, Mckinley has 2 bad losses, and doesn't deserve to be in the top 10, do they have a couple of nice wins yes, can they beat some teams in the top 10? yes, but I don't think with the schedule they have they deserve to get in the top 10 with 2 losses, especially over the current top 10, Your win vs Lima and Green are very good wins but the losses to Iggy and GlenOak is not good. Just my opinion.