Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove it, sure would be hard to be one of the worst in the state when it’s not even the worst in Stark co. Don’t forget to change your name back to my2nonsense...

Massillon Washington
Public
Rating 30% (3 out of 10 stars)
State rating: 507th (ouch)
-Massillon ranks below state average for graduation by over 6%
-Students taking the ACT or SAT 40% which ranks in the bottom 3rd of the state
-AP Pass rate 37% compared to state average of 62%
-Average ACT score 19 (2018) ranks in bottom 3rd of the state
-Suspension rate, 12% at Massillon, state average 2%
-Students achieving proficiency in math 34% whereas state average is 61%

Shall I continue Governor?

CB Rates Stark Schools Football
Hoover-1
Perry -15
Massillon-56
Green-3
Lake-12
Alliance-15
McK-7
GO-2
Jackson-2

Only someone with a math education courtesy of the failing Massillon schools could deduce that everyone recruits like Massillon.
Who out of those 56 was recruited? As opposed to coming of their own free will. What an idiot but I'll wait. By the way, I have a Massillon education and without an uncertainly I KNOW I'm better off that your dumb .

Who out of those 56 was recruited? As opposed to coming of their own free will. What an idiot but I'll wait. By the way, I have a Massillon education and without an uncertainly I KNOW I'm better off that your dumb .
Who at the privates you all are crying about is recruited? They go there at their own free will, right? I'll wait.

Pretty sure I've NEVER cried about privates recruiting. The only thing I've EVER said was that St. Gerry did it when everyone was trying to anoint him as the next Pope. Goof. So once again, who was recruited?

Pretty sure I've NEVER cried about privates recruiting. The only thing I've EVER said was that St. Gerry did it when everyone was trying to anoint him as the next Pope. Goof. So once again, who was recruited?
So, in other words, you HAVE CRIED about privates recruiting (as you admitted) and you've been doing it for 40 years (when Faust left Moeller). :)

Other than that, what you said is true. :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

Listen Bozo, financially your couldn't touch me, now go back to your retirement and wallow in your Massillon lunacy

LOL. Free Will....yes families are flocking to Massillon to send their kids to get a substandard education, and to live in a town that half of it looks like it was bombed out. It's no secret that Massillon actively recruits, they know their own feeder programs stink, so they have to recruit

Cry me a River, good lord, you're one of the largest cry babies on this site

CB Rates Stark Schools Football
Hoover-1
Perry -15
Massillon-56
Green-3
Lake-12
Alliance-15
McK-7
GO-2
Jackson-2

Only someone with a math education courtesy of the failing Massillon schools could deduce that everyone recruits like Massillon.
Or make the simple statement that EVERY school has transfers. The better question is if Massillon is so horrible and failing and blah blah blah why on earth do parents keep bringing their kids here ???

Massillon Washington
Public

It’s so bad yet again why do parents from other so called “great” districts continue to bring their kids to Massillon ???

So, in other words, you HAVE CRIED about privates recruiting (as you admitted) and you've been doing it for 40 years (when Faust left Moeller). :)

Other than that, what you said is true. :LOL: :LOL:
So....what's new in Jackson Township today? Anything....out of the ordinary happen?

Let me rephrase that. Anything that would be considered out of the ordinary for most communities but not for Jackson happen today?

Prove to us that public and private schools are on a level playing field.

Well, from a strictly football point of view, this year, at least, of the 14 schools that played in the state championship games, 12 of them represented public schools versus two parochial: Elder and LaSalle.

From an all-time perspective, of the total state championships won in all sports, the 14 schools listed on the OHSAA website are split right down the middle at seven each.

Being a fan of those teams must really suck. Nobody want to talk about them....they know that if they start a thread on their teams it will be weeks until they get a response. No excitement, no buzz, nothing.
Like tuning into "The days of our lives" or "As the world turns"! I tell you its addicting to read the continuous BS.

Massillon Washington
Public

OUCH. What really hurts is they asked for someone to prove how crappy their school is. Good post.

I told Mass 82 it wasn't necessary to use his IQ in his screen name.

Well, from a strictly football point of view, this year, at least, of the 14 schools that played in the state championship games, 12 of them represented public schools versus two parochial: Elder and LaSalle.

From an all-time perspective, of the total state championships won in all sports, the 14 schools listed on the OHSAA website are split right down the middle at seven each.
That was last years format how about this years which could put urban private schools like Hoban back into the division their enrollment numbers actually represent?

Being a fan of those teams must really suck. Nobody want to talk about them....they know that if they start a thread on their teams it will be weeks until they get a response. No excitement, no buzz, nothing.
You have it all wrong. Most schools in the area follow their basketball team and football is a few months away, so not much to talk about unless going through a coaching change. I will say, Massillon brought a good showing to Louisville to watch their tigers get handled 70-48. People look in on the Massillon threads as pure entertainment to see what outrageous stuff is going on there and who the latest stud transfer is.

LOL. Free Will....yes families are flocking to Massillon to send their kids to get a substandard education, and to live in a town that half of it looks like it was bombed out. It's no secret that Massillon actively recruits, they know their own feeder programs stink, so they have to recruit
Football records this past season.
7th grade 7-1
8th grade 5-1-1
So when exactly are we “recruiting” kids, 3rd grade ? DF !
Do you realize how ignorant you sound when in one sentence you rip how horrible the town is and in the other you say Massillon recruits. I thought the assassins Massillon uses to ride around in black suburbans and kidnap kids was stopped a few years ago.
Why are families flocking to WHS for a tour of the campus ? There were 4 right before Christmas break alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.