struthers job

This is John's job, but he's offended and his fathers stoking flames. I wouldn't expect any extreme loyalty in future from either side

This is John's job, but he's offended and his fathers stoking flames. I wouldn't expect any extreme loyalty in future from either side
Outside of the season coming up, the cats should be pretty solid for a while. He will have Aden all to work with this year but that’s about it.

Some ppl really don't want John for some reason, things are getting testy. I suspect this still gets done and they'll all make up after

Some ppl really don't want John for some reason, things are getting testy. I suspect this still gets done and they'll all make up after
Welp. I’ll say this. The program needs a culture change. They can’t settle for 6-4 7-3 with an early
Playoff exit. The talent is there almost every year. Some people think the culture won’t change with Bayuk.
some people want Mickey and zetts to come back. Some people want someone else that grew up in Struthers.
Idk. We’ll see how it shakes up.

Welp. I’ll say this. The program needs a culture change. They can’t settle for 6-4 7-3 with an early
Playoff exit. The talent is there almost every year. Some people think the culture won’t change with Bayuk.
some people want Mickey and zetts to come back. Some people want someone else that grew up in Struthers.
Idk. We’ll see how it shakes up.
Get carcelli off the board and there’s no issue. Bayuk has fire to stocker that’s the issue people have

And they will fake make up. And the first time the team struggles they will be in the stands acting like he’s the worst HC ever. They did it with Kuntz when the team underperformed at times. They did it deservingly so with Saunders and they’ll continue to do it.

Outside of the season coming up, the cats should be pretty solid for a while. He will have Aden all to work with this year but that’s about it.

I think the team probably looks like this...

QB: Hall and Greenwood... could play both and play Hall at WR when Greenwood is in. Or just go with Hall all year as the starter and get Greenwood in during blowouts.
FB: Cummings... was pretty good at the position in 2019.
RB: Bryant showed potential last year... Marshall can play RB... can also use Cummings more in 10 and 11 packages.
WR: Marshall is very good... Ekoniak will have a chance to step up... I think Slocum also plays football, so he'd really help.
TE: Calabrette and Clyde... I don't think they should go double tight that much though.
OT: Jones for sure at LT... maybe Fuschillo at RT.
OG: Lowe at LG, Carcelli at RG... Mudryk should also be in the mix if he stays healthy. Probably others I don't know of.
C: Felleti.

Good skill on offense. Hall, Marshall, Bryant all have really good speed. Hall is probably the fastest kid in school history... faster than Campana, Wylie, Penson, etc. Hopefully the OC can design more plays to take advantage of their speed this year.
The OL probably won't be anywhere near as good as they've been the last few years. Good chance that 5 Seniors start, but Felleti is the only one who's started before. There were times last year where trying to emulate the Poland offense didn't work at all. This year it would be a disaster.

DE: Not sure... maybe Calabrette and Clyde. Would be great if someone steps up at DE, so Calabrette could play MLB.
DT: Marshall and the rest of the OL.
LB: Depends on the base formation. If it's 4-3 like 2018 and 2019, then Calabrette at Mike and Cummings at Sam and Sanchez at Will. If it's 4-2-5 like 2016 and 2017, then Cummings and Sanchez inside and play 3 safeties and bring one down to cover the slot and Calabrette plays DE.
CB: Hall and Marshall... will need depth to step up. Slocum would probably start if he plays.
S: Ekoniak at FS and Farina at SS. If someone steps up at CB across from Marshall, like Slocum, I think Hall could be a very good FS... like Adams was in 2017.

Defense will be very young/unproven. Only 4 starters return if you count Calabrette at LB. The others being Hall and Marshall in the secondary and Cummings at LB.

Gryzb back at K. Hall back at P. Greenwood probably holds. Not sure who the LS is.

Cats should be good for at least 6 wins... just because of the schedule.

Lakeside - W
Crestwood - W
West Branch - W
Hubbard - ?
Lakeview - W
Jefferson - W
Niles - W
Girard - ?
South Range - ?
Poland - ?

6-4 shouldn't get them in the playoffs again. If it does, they'll get knocked out in week 11 again. They should be able to win the same amount of games as 2019, but they're going to take a big step back. Kinda like they did from 2013 to 2014 and 2016 to 2017. Still, the pieces are there on defense to be pretty good the next few years. I have no idea what the offense will look like past this year.

Slocum will start at RB or WR, better football player then basketball player. Not sure if it’s corner or safety, he was solid at boardman in the secondary

I think the team probably looks like this...

QB: Hall and Greenwood... could play both and play Hall at WR when Greenwood is in. Or just go with Hall all year as the starter and get Greenwood in during blowouts.
FB: Cummings... was pretty good at the position in 2019.
RB: Bryant showed potential last year... Marshall can play RB... can also use Cummings more in 10 and 11 packages.
WR: Marshall is very good... Ekoniak will have a chance to step up... I think Slocum also plays football, so he'd really help.
TE: Calabrette and Clyde... I don't think they should go double tight that much though.
OT: Jones for sure at LT... maybe Fuschillo at RT.
OG: Lowe at LG, Carcelli at RG... Mudryk should also be in the mix if he stays healthy. Probably others I don't know of.
C: Felleti.

Good skill on offense. Hall, Marshall, Bryant all have really good speed. Hall is probably the fastest kid in school history... faster than Campana, Wylie, Penson, etc. Hopefully the OC can design more plays to take advantage of their speed this year.
The OL probably won't be anywhere near as good as they've been the last few years. Good chance that 5 Seniors start, but Felleti is the only one who's started before. There were times last year where trying to emulate the Poland offense didn't work at all. This year it would be a disaster.

DE: Not sure... maybe Calabrette and Clyde. Would be great if someone steps up at DE, so Calabrette could play MLB.
DT: Marshall and the rest of the OL.
LB: Depends on the base formation. If it's 4-3 like 2018 and 2019, then Calabrette at Mike and Cummings at Sam and Sanchez at Will. If it's 4-2-5 like 2016 and 2017, then Cummings and Sanchez inside and play 3 safeties and bring one down to cover the slot and Calabrette plays DE.
CB: Hall and Marshall... will need depth to step up. Slocum would probably start if he plays.
S: Ekoniak at FS and Farina at SS. If someone steps up at CB across from Marshall, like Slocum, I think Hall could be a very good FS... like Adams was in 2017.

Defense will be very young/unproven. Only 4 starters return if you count Calabrette at LB. The others being Hall and Marshall in the secondary and Cummings at LB.

Gryzb back at K. Hall back at P. Greenwood probably holds. Not sure who the LS is.

Cats should be good for at least 6 wins... just because of the schedule.

Lakeside - W
Crestwood - W
West Branch - W
Hubbard - ?
Lakeview - W
Jefferson - W
Niles - W
Girard - ?
South Range - ?
Poland - ?

6-4 shouldn't get them in the playoffs again. If it does, they'll get knocked out in week 11 again. They should be able to win the same amount of games as 2019, but they're going to take a big step back. Kinda like they did from 2013 to 2014 and 2016 to 2017. Still, the pieces are there on defense to be pretty good the next few years. I have no idea what the offense will look like past this year.
I will give the cats 5 wins next season tops. Unless they just completely let hall loose. It’s gonna be tough.

Not sure what is going on with the coaching search . It’s seems like the board is split and not everyone wants bayuk . I hope if bayuk does get the Job he changes the whole staff . I never seen a team get out coached and never make and adjustments during the game. Personally I wouldn’t mind zetts getting the job but he don’t want to head coach no more . Who ever the coach is getting a lot of talent coming up . 7th - 8th classes are loaded in this year freshman class wasn’t that bad either .

Not sure what is going on with the coaching search . It’s seems like the board is split and not everyone wants bayuk . I hope if bayuk does get the Job he changes the whole staff . I never seen a team get out coached and never make and adjustments during the game. Personally I wouldn’t mind zetts getting the job but he don’t want to head coach no more . Who ever the coach is getting a lot of talent coming up . 7th - 8th classes are loaded in this year freshman class wasn’t that bad either .
Bayuk is getting the job, the rest of this is arbitrary

Bayuk gets the job but I dont think it's as certain as some of you claim. They are listening to a State Champion HC who has years of experience. I still believe Bayuk gets it, but when Hulea slaps his ring on the table, it's hard to ignore.

Bayuk gets the job but I dont think it's as certain as some of you claim. They are listening to a State Champion HC who has years of experience. I still believe Bayuk gets it, but when Hulea slaps his ring on the table, it's hard to ignore.
Lol alright man