La Salle 2019-2020

lancernation's call for at least a 35 point win got up to a whopping 47 points with an 84-37 score. Hard to believe it's been 16 years since the shot heard around the basketball world in 2004 as Justin's Orr's 3 pointer sunk that Moeller team favored to repeat their win at state in 2003.

lancernation's call for at least a 35 point win got up to a whopping 47 points with an 84-37 score. Hard to believe it's been 16 years since the shot heard around the basketball world in 2004 as Justin's Orr's 3 pointer sunk that Moeller team favored to repeat their win at state in 2003.
Definitely did not expect a 47 point win that is for sure.

Since I'm a history buff, I wanted to check what happened after that 2004 game at La Salle. The stunner is that La Salle actually has a winning record against Moeller in games played at La Salle. In the 15 years since that 2004 games at La Salle, the Lancers are 8-7 against Moeller at La Salle which has been called a grade school gym by Moeller people. It's a known fact that King Carl doesn't much like playing at La Salle. Is there a statue of Carl Kremer in the works to go at the entrance to the Brisben Family Center when he retires.

Last edited:
Since I'm a history buff, I wanted to check what happened after tha 2004 game at La Salle. The stunner is that La Salle actually has a winning record against Moeller in games played at La Salle. In the 15 years since that 2004 games at La Salle, the Lancers are 8-7 against Moeller at La Salle which has been called a grade school gym by Moeller people. It's a known fact that King Carl doesn't much like playing at La Salle.
It must be the smallest gym people have seen, but it is so intimidating playing on that court when there is a packed house in there, feels like people are just yelling in your face.

It must be the smallest gym people have seen, but it is so intimidating playing on that court when there is a packed house in there, feels like people are just yelling in your face.
HE WILL PROBABLY FEEL MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE IN THE NEW GYM WHEN BUILT IN A FEW YEARS

I’ve gone there the last few games and they weren’t streaming. At least from what I could see. Am I doing something wrong? Would love to watch on Friday.
I think they start streaming Friday but I am not 100% sure about it because it is not really that reliable.

There has been nothing there since football season. In fact, all of the football games from this season are now gone from the page. I wonder what's up.
Must have been some sort of interference with the OHSAA I'm assuming. On the Lasalle homepage, it said that they were going to start broadcasting after 1/6 which I guess not b/c the East Central game was not broadcasted on 1/7.

lacners.jpg

I say Moeller must limit the Turnovers and LaSalle needs to be as Aggressive (Both ends of the floor) as they are permitted to be for the entire Game. What do you guys think each team must do to Win?

Lancers must put pressure on Moeller's ballhandlers and make it hard for Duncomb to get the ball inside. Lancers aren't on the same level but are a much more scrappy team. And if the Lancers make their threes, it's gonna be a rough time for the Crusaders. Will definitely be a competitive game throughout.

Moeller will struggle if Duncomb, Land, and Williams are limited to less than 15 points each
I agree, especially Duncomb and Land. Wergers and Ayden Schneider will guard Duncomb on the block, Wergers will put Duncomb to work on the block. Not sure how it will go based on height and weight. Land will be switched by several guards the whole game most likely. Not really sure about Williams.