Semifinal: Ohio State vs Clemson (12/28)

Who wins?

• Buckeyes by 1-7

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Buckeyes by 8-15

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Buckeyes by 16+

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Tigers by 1-7

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Tigers by 8-15

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Tigers by 16+

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Imagine having all of that talent and choking was my comment.

Do a large faction of Ohio St fans having comprehension issues?
And I said imagine having to root for other teams when your own team can’t beat them. Looks like we both have comprehension issues then.

And I said imagine having to root for other teams when your own team can’t beat them. Looks like we both have comprehension issues then.

I always root against Ohio St., even back when Michigan owned them 1976-2000.

I'm sure you don't cheer for Michigan either, so I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

Just glad your team lost to Clemson, and in heartbreaking fashion too.

I always root against Ohio St., even back when Michigan owned them 1976-2000.

I'm sure you don't cheer for Michigan either, so I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

Just glad your team lost to Clemson, and in heartbreaking fashion too.
I personally will always root for the Big Ten team no matter who it is but I understand your point of view and realize many OSU fans won’t cheer for Michigan.

Rivalries sure are great, aren’t they?

Good luck against Bama. Make the Big Ten proud.

The last time St. Nick and his boys had a "disappointing" season and landed in the Citrus/Capital One Bowl they unleashed a furious 49-7 beat down on an 11-1 Sparty team.

Harbaugh and his underperforming roster of top-10 recruiting classes may be in for a meat grinder on Wednesday.

I've been thinking a lot about that play and have come up with a possible theory. If the receiver had dropped the ball after the necessary football moves and an OSU player had fallen on it, the officials would have ruled it a fumble. But since an OSU player picked it up and ran it in for a TD, the refs up in the booth didn't want a great game to be decided by a muffed play. So the refs in the sky had to decide between a fumble/TD or an incomplete pass, and they chose the latter.

Big Ten supervisor of officials: Fumble return for TD should have stood in Ohio State-Clemson game

A third-quarter fumble returned for a touchdown by No. 2 Ohio State in the 2019 Fiesta Bowl should not have been overturned and instead should have been allowed to stand, Big Ten supervisor of officials Bill Carollo tells CBS Sports

national officiating supervisor Rogers Redding agreed that the call should not have been overturned when contacted by CBS Sports on Monday.

Basically, it was a complete pass. The officials on the field ruled it correctly. What makes this egregious is that the officials overturned a correct call.

I think most Ohio State fans would have been disappointed if the call was originally incomplete and the booth failed to overturn it. It is far worse that the officials on the field ruled it correctly and the booth overturned them to an incorrect call. Replay should never overturn a correct call.

That's why I'm such a big Buckeye fan. tOSU vs the world. Wouldn't want it any different. Why, because when we win the national title, the haters have nothing to spew out of their hateful mouths. Go Buckeyes!

That's why I'm such a big Buckeye fan. tOSU vs the world. Wouldn't want it any different. Why, because when we win the national title, the haters have nothing to spew out of their hateful mouths. Go Buckeyes!
Except OSU isn’t some mid level program, they’ve got as many resources as any program in the country. There’s nothing wrong with being a top dog, but you can’t claim this underdog “OSU vs the world” narrative.

I'm not stupid enough to cheer for a fanbase that mocks us.

Everyone from Michigan mocks people who didn't go to Michigan. Always hilarious to see Michigan fans call other fanbases elitist.

I don't listen to Finebaum much, but I always love hearing his take on Michigan fans.

Everyone from Michigan mocks people who didn't go to Michigan. Always hilarious to see Michigan fans call other fanbases elitist.

I don't listen to Finebaum much, but I always love hearing his take on Michigan fans.

Everyone from Michigan doesn't mock fans of a particular city(Other than East Lansing).

Columbus and Ohio St fans mock Cincinnati all of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Ten supervisor of officials: Fumble return for TD should have stood in Ohio State-Clemson game

Basically, it was a complete pass. The officials on the field ruled it correctly. What makes this egregious is that the officials overturned a correct call.

I think most Ohio State fans would have been disappointed if the call was originally incomplete and the booth failed to overturn it. It is far worse that the officials on the field ruled it correctly and the booth overturned them to an incorrect call. Replay should never overturn a correct call.
That's what I felt instant replay was for. Just to reverse the obvious egregious wrong calls. Not to nit pick and micromanage. If that's was called an incomplete pass on the field I would have no problem with that standing. But it was a close bang bang play. Let the call stand.

To me it could go either way, and that’s exactly why it should have stood as called on the field as per the replay rule.

Imagine having all that talent, and choking!!!

Thanks Clemson
Who chocked - the officials or you GoBlo????? Your such an idiot you don’t know how dumb you sound. If it takes Cheating to beat us then so be it!!! We will be back kicking your next year again and you will be crying about why your team still sucks !!!! Go Bucks !!!!!! O-H

You live in Cincinnati and root for a fanbase that mocks Cincinnatians,

I think you nned to look up the definition there Cuck.
Ohio A&M is always trying to sue Ohio University over naming rights. They got pissy so they now use “The” since Ohio U as the rights of Ohio because it was first

Ohio A&M is always trying to sue Ohio University over naming rights. They got pissy so they now use “The” since Ohio U as the rights of Ohio because it was first
Remember when you got butthurt because Burrow didn’t win the starting job at Ohio State? That was pretty funny.