Massillon Football 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no high school experience in the country comparable to the Massillon-canton McKinley. The pageantry and color is indescribable.
It really is something you have to be there to believe. There is so much buildup during the week that when there is about 5 min before kickoff it’s like the stadium is ready to explode.

As a guest of the late, great June Studer, my family and I had the opportunity to see the 100th game in the series. If I recall correctly, it was a wild finish with one of the McDaniels boys missing a long field goal attempt.

As a guest of the late, great June Studer, my family and I had the opportunity to see the 100th game in the series. If I recall correctly, it was a wild finish with one of the McDaniels boys missing a long field goal attempt.
It was an extra point that would not have won it. It would have only put McKinley up 7 instead of 6 with Massillon still having their turn in OT.

Week 1 filled not announced yet
Week 2 Glenoak A
Week 3 Warren H
Week 4 filled not announced yet H
Week 5 open
Week 6 Fitch H
Week 7 open
Week 8 Barberton H
Week 9 open
Week 10 mck H

I thought Games 1 & 4 would be announced by now. ??‍♂️

Hoban St. Ed's Iggy then Meoller after that give Akron East a chance.

You first appeared as a Mentor fan, you are now posing as Moeller (the correct spelling btw) fan. That little stunt loses you the opportunity for further interactions with the loons.

LOONS....MOUNT UP....do not respond to this troll hence forth. I mean even if you weren't a troll....who doesn't know how to spell their own school?

And you will be ignored in 3....2....1

Yeah, kind of like trying to remember the details of all the Massillon-Ignatius games. They all seem to run together in one's mind. But occasionally one game does stick out, like the one where Ignatius was leading 35-0 in the first quarter.

Yeah, kind of like trying to remember the details of all the Massillon-Ignatius games. They all seem to run together in one's mind. But occasionally one game does stick out, like the one where Ignatius was leading 35-0 in the first quarter.
29-26 ring a bell ???

Against a team that brings in kids from as far south as Dover as far west as Toledo and as far east as PA your damn right I’m going to hang my hat on that win !
Wasn't that Ignatius who had the QB from Oregon who temporarily lived in an apartment with mommy until graduation? He then went on to college and she moved to an new state to be with her husband?

The kid and his family recruited Ignatius, rather than vice versa. The family's daughter was aleady in Cleveland, attending CSU law. After the kid led Ignatius to the state title and he went on to be a starting QB at Yale (not jail where it seems a lot of Massillon players attend,) The mother indeed moved to Milwaulee where her husband is AD at Marquette.

BTW, do you know it's 22 miles from Orrville to Massillon?

The kid and his family recruited Ignatius, rather than vice versa. The family's daughter was aleady in Cleveland, attending CSU law. After the kid led Ignatius to the state title and he went on to be a starting QB at Yale (not jail where it seems a lot of Massillon players attend,) The mother indeed moved to Milwaulee where her husband is AD at Marquette.

BTW, do you know it's 22 miles from Orrville to Massillon?

LOL! What a load of crap. No one cares. Go to the soccer forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.