ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

Time to give the Redskins some credit. OT road win is good for them. They might win a couple non league games and not finish 8th in ECC. On another note, I hope their players aren't on here, just play boys, leave this nonsense to adults with very little knowledge!

Time to give the Redskins some credit. OT road win is good for them. They might win a couple non league games and not finish 8th in ECC. On another note, I hope their players aren't on here, just play boys, leave this nonsense to adults with very little knowledge!
Win was at home but I agree, may win a few. And yes, players stay off.

Sorry, home OT for the skins. Friday night: Tigers by 7 over Eagles, Spartans by 12 over Walnut, WC by 18 over Knights, and here we go...the Streaking sleeper skins by .5 over Withrow completing the home sweep.

WC was never in this game. Wonder if it was due to back-to-back games. On the other hand, X looked much more athletic.
Ames was in early foul trouble, Vianello hit his head on the floor early, and this team is just not built to play from behind.

platy, yea, covering myself there! :) My point is they have the ability to improve. My source is telling me the motivation for that to occur may not be there. Is that better?

Power: Turpin, WC, Walnut, Loveland, Milford, Anderson,...…………………...…………………..Kings Island, Hyde Park Campus
Loveland, Milford, and Anderson will battle for the 4th spot. All three teams have good coaches so these will be competitive games.