Benedictine 2019

End of year award updates?

No updates there but I am hearing the 2020 schedule is a mess. There are rumors that now Walsh is off the schedule and SVSM backed out of a verbal agreement for a game.

The improvement of the program + the demise of the NCL = scheduling headaches

Noll and Florian Awards go to Matt Stauffer
Rufus Award go to Charles Rosser
MVP goes to Jallen Edwards. The end... on to 2020. We have a lot of options for those three open dates. Stay tuned, they could be exciting.

Noll and Florian Awards go to Matt Stauffer
Rufus Award go to Charles Rosser
MVP goes to Jallen Edwards. The end... on to 2020. We have a lot of options for those three open dates. Stay tuned, they could be exciting.

I'm hearing the opposite, that there are so few options we are trying to get CCC move to week 10 to make it a little easier to schedule. Also, Walsh is dropping Benny next year to create a new opening.

Wait a minute Auggie ,You know more than me??? Doubt that . Only 2 openings left Weeks. 2 and 10. Many openings for 2 not as many for 10. However they will be filled soon . BTW week 6 is filled with a team we thought we lost. Hey Aug you get your info from Dave and guess where he gets it

Benedictine tried. St Ed's wouldn't schedule the game...

Anything new on the Goodson back to Bene rumor ?
long shot...

Could you imagine if could have retained Mike Hall (OSU offer), Goodson, & Wiggins (Beachwood). All have expressed, "I wish I stayed" messages. Solid odds that Goode & staff would have had better shot keeping them in the school...the faucet of "transfer outs" has been shut off!