Massillon Football 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
OK, let's try something new. This thread is for Massillon football fans and others that want to talk about the next season of Massillon football in a constructive way.

I will block anyone that is simply trolling this Massillon thread from being able to post in this thread but I will need help from the Massillon fans to point out the disrupting posters.

The LaSalle Massillon game this year was the 2nd time I had seen Massillon play in my life. I have been to hundreds of high school games in my lifetime, and I have never seen anything like it. Probably going to head up next year to see the Canton Mckinley. Massillon game just to experience that atmosphere. It is a neat experience to see a Massillon game, no doubt about it. I talked and sat next to very spirited fans and it was so cool seeing granparents to grandkids walking hand and hand in and out of those games. Stories passed down from generation to generation. I have to say your following is very impressive. Good luck in 2020. Keep the following going, the kids who play will never forget their 4 years of it.

The LaSalle Massillon game this year was the 2nd time I had seen Massillon play in my life. I have been to hundreds of high school games in my lifetime, and I have never seen anything like it. Probably going to head up next year to see the Canton Mckinley. Massillon game just to experience that atmosphere. It is a neat experience to see a Massillon game, no doubt about it. I talked and sat next to very spirited fans and it was so cool seeing granparents to grandkids walking hand and hand in and out of those games. Stories passed down from generation to generation. I have to say your following is very impressive. Good luck in 2020. Keep the following going, the kids who play will never forget their 4 years of it.

Great comments. If you decide to attend the Massillon-Canton game at PBTS next season, make sure you take in the “Beat McKinley Parade” on Friday night in downtown Massillon, which begins at 7:00 PM. You will not be disappointed. This will Game 131 for “The Game.”

About time someone did something about the lunatics on here. OL should be good next year with 3 kids back and others who got some game reps. WR is obviously a strength. Catrone should be good also. Looking forward to it!

Not exactly. There are other issues that have been caused by some that are out of control. Not willing to risk this site no longer existing because a few people can't control their impulses.

Can't they be permanently banned in some way?

About time someone did something about the lunatics on here. OL should be good next year with 3 kids back and others who got some game reps. WR is obviously a strength. Catrone should be good also. Looking forward to it!
Throw in Garretson who started some and played a lot rotating in at center and guard and they really have 4 experienced linemen coming back. Venson and the Beasley brothers could all carry the ball effectively. Ballard, Wilson-Lamp, Thurman, Brawley, Banks, etc. make for a stacked wr lineup.

Throw in Garretson who started some and played a lot rotating in at center and guard and they really have 4 experienced linemen coming back. Venson and the Beasley brothers could all carry the ball effectively. Ballard, Wilson-Lamp, Thurman, Brawley, Banks, etc. make for a stacked wr lineup.

No worries offensively. Defensive improvement will be a challenge with what I see coming back. But I'm sure Stu will get them ready.

IMO Massillon should schedule one of the better teams in D-2 Hoban, LaSalle or possibly one of the better teams in D-1. Their regular season schedule apparently hasn't prepared them for the finals. In the 90's McKinley stepped up their schedule adding Iggy, I think it helped them prepare better for the playoffs. Massillon has a good coach IMO and they probably will have more chances in the near future. Good luck Tigers

Never whined at all to the mods. I actually enjoy verbally abusing these turds....including you. If we're not tough, what does that make Loserville? ZERO points in 96 minutes of football.
I was referring to the posers, not the team. But I guess you have trouble separating that. Big deal, that and 2 bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

Tiger Stadium is a great place to watch a game. Not a pretty new stadium, but everything is run well from the parking to the concessions, the sight lines are good, the people are friendly and the place is always electric.

As for the comments on their schedule, they had the highest number of Harbins in all of D2 and more than any other team in the state with the exception of Mentor as I recall. I think that's an adequate schedule.

No worries offensively. Defensive improvement will be a challenge with what I see coming back. But I'm sure Stu will get them ready.
Only one actual "starter" returns but a lot of kids return who gave quality minutes. We will have the athletes to step in, experience will be an issue.

OK, let's try something new. This thread is for Massillon football fans and others that want to talk about the next season of Massillon football in a constructive way.

I will block anyone that is simply trolling this Massillon thread from being able to post in this thread but I will need help from the Massillon fans to point out the disrupting posters.
Thanks for this Yappi, hopefully you can control this thread up to and including all of next season. It is enjoyable for Massillon fans to debate and discuss Massillon football without the trolls trying to bring their personal agendas of hate and obsession into every Massillon thread.
Great job !
Great site !!

Thanks, congrats to the Lancers this year, great game plan and perfectly executed.
Absolutely you should come to the Massillon-mck game next year, the atmosphere for that game is truly incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.