2020 Baseball Hall Of Fame Ballot

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJq7bOxUwAA_Fwh?format=png&name=small

Schilling and Jeter this year. I think Rolen gets in later. Walker was a great player, but his #s are inflated from playing at Coors Field in the 90s, when baseballs just flew out of the park. Sheffield’s link to PEDs probably keeps him out as well.

Saw an brief interview with Joe Buck talking about how much of a jerk Bonds was to most media. Now he's playing nice because he knows they hold the HoF votes.

I hate the politics of this. If you don’t want him in bc of PEDs, fine. However, personal relationships shouldn’t factor in. That’s exceedingly unprofessional behavior in voting for such a distinguished achievement.

I hate the politics of this. If you don’t want him in bc of PEDs, fine. However, personal relationships shouldn’t factor in. That’s exceedingly unprofessional behavior in voting for such a distinguished achievement.

I think the point is that with the PEDs, he needed all the help he could get, and he didn't do himself any favors during his playing career. It's not hard to not be a memorable jerk to people.