"After five years of mostly obvious College Football Playoff choices, there’s (some) hope"

Jake Fromm's QBR puts him at #60 in division 1. So, again, you're wrong. That makes him not the second best QB in the SEC, Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12, AAC, ACC, MAC, Sun Belt, Conference USA, or Mountain West. If you are actually going to sit there and tell me with a straight face that Jake Fromm is a better QB than Justin Fields, then you're more delusional than I thought.

The reason you are quick to disregard stats, is because it doesn't say what you want them to say and doesn't support any of the opinions you have. We're just supposed to take your word for it I guess, even though you are horribly mislead in most things college football.
Since you're looking it up, where do some of the other big ten QB's rank?

Since you're looking it up, where do some of the other big ten QB's rank?

You could also look it up, might do you some good. But...

Fields #4
Morgan #6
Coan #15
Ramsey #21
Clifford #29
Patterson #48

Those are the ones ahead of him, which makes him worse than half of the Big 10.

Fromm's latest draft prospects have analysts projecting "he should go back to school".

You could also look it up, might do you some good. But...

Fields #4
Morgan #6
Coan #15
Ramsey #21
Clifford #29
Patterson #48

Those are the ones ahead of him, which makes him worse than half of the Big 10.
Nice, I stand corrected. However, my guess is only Fields would be considered a better NFL prospect moving forward. Ya can't always look at stats my friends...

Nice, I stand corrected. However, my guess is only Fields would be considered a better NFL prospect moving forward. Ya can't always look at stats my friends...
To determine who is the more productive QB (ie better), yeah you can. What else would you look at?

Hate to break it to you, but Swift, Fromm, Pickens, Cager wouldn't be starting at Ohio State either. Jonathan Taylor would be starting on any team in the country. Maybe Cephus too.

Explain to me your reasoning for how Georgia, a team with a lackadaisical offense, even against mediocre SEC defenses would turn around and score on one of the elite defenses in college football?

Swift would split carries with Dobbins. The rest is true.

This might not age well. Still dont think Utah is very good
If they had won, I think they might’ve gotten in out of pity. The PAC 12 has now missed the last 3 playoffs. Unless USC turns things around next year, I’m not sure they don’t miss out again next year.