Mötley Crüe Is Back

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Los Angeles, CA, November 18, 2019:
Almost 6 years after signing a Cessation of Touring agreement, the contract is off the table because a whole new generation of Crüeheads are relentlessly demanding for the band to come back together. Following the huge success of their NETFLIX biopic THE DIRT, Mötley Crüe has seen a massive surge in new audience. And the band best known for breaking the rules has destroyed their cessation of touring contract in true Mötley Crüe-fashion, by literally blowing it up.

After 35 years together on stage, and 30 years since the release of Dr. Feelgood, the members of Mötley Crüe parted ways without speaking to each other after their Final Show on December 31, 2015.

Vince, Nikki, Mick and Tommy didn’t come together again until 2018 to participate in the making of THE DIRT movie, which unexpectedly brought them closer together again including seeing them head back into the recording studio after having gone in their own directions for several years. The fuse was lit.

Since playing Tommy Lee in The Dirt, so many of my fans have said how they wish they could've seen the real Mötley Crüe play live,” said Colson Baker (aka Machine Gun Kelly) “I never thought I would see the day when this would become a reality. But the fans spoke and Mötley Crüe listened!”

THE DIRT currently enjoys an audience score of 95% on Rotten Tomatoes. And its massive global success earlier this year saw Mötley Crüe’s popularity rush to new highs, catapulting the band’s music back to the top of the worldwide charts with the younger 18-44 demographic now representing 64% of the band’s fanbase. Moreover, in the six months following the release of THE DIRT, Mötley Crüe has celebrated a meteoric rise of almost 350% increase in streams of their music across all streaming platforms. However, most of the new fans have never seen any of the legendary live shows that Crüeheads have relished for close to 4 decades.

Sign up for text updates (U.S. only) by texting MotleyCrueIsBack to 855 580 CRÜE (2783) or sign up for email updates at www.Motley.com to follow further developments and get breaking Mötley Crüe news first.

Crue, poison and Def Leppard together. Saw Def Leppard last year and man they still rock.

Cannot wait to see MC. Funny story, buddy went to their concert, Dr feelgood album, and missed practice, school, gave excise taking grandma to the Dr. Go busted when he wore his concert tee to school ha

Crue coming back. Kiss tickets in Dayton on sale tomorrow....could be a rocking 2020. How ironic...just was at the Rock roll Hof today

As great as a show thar GNR put on with their tour I think MC could do it. Plus Def Leppard is soldi, saw them last year and they still brought it down
Not sure if they can at this point in their collective existence.

I love my '80s hair metal as much as the next guy from that generation, but no thanks.
GNR

Love motley. Saw them in late 80's at buckeye lake. Thoroughly unimpressed then. Can't remember but it might have been the heavy drug years for them. But they didn't/couldn't have all their stage equipment there. Might have been part of the reason.

Would I go see this upcoming tour? Not sure. As others pointed out, I thought Mick was pretty bad off and Vince has let himself go. Are they going to have another guitar player off stage to help Mick?

Probably more interested in the black crowes tour this upcoming summer.

Love motley. Saw them in late 80's at buckeye lake. Thoroughly unimpressed then. Can't remember but it might have been the heavy drug years for them. But they didn't/couldn't have all their stage equipment there. Might have been part of the reason.

Would I go see this upcoming tour? Not sure. As others pointed out, I thought Mick was pretty bad off and Vince has let himself go. Are they going to have another guitar player off stage to help Mick?

It I all about the production. I bet that had something to do with tat show. Great production can outshadow the old crew. GNR put on a great show couple years ago and the entertainment value was great!

Did pick up kiss Tix yesterday. It was a race between ft Wayne and Dayton on my two browsers, and Dayton won. Was disappointed I missed them last year.

So you guys actually like the music? I thought the appeal of MC was skanks dug their image and taking them to those concerts increased incel chances of sex. Those skanks are probably all grandmas now and the band Is comically unappealing, but maybe enough of you feel it will increase your chances. Go for it!

So you guys actually like the music? I thought the appeal of MC was skanks dug their image and taking them to those concerts increased incel chances of sex. Those skanks are probably all grandmas now and the band Is comically unappealing, but maybe enough of you feel it will increase your chances. Go for it!
So your saying your mom was a huge Crue fan?

It I all about the production. I bet that had something to do with tat show. Great production can outshadow the old crew. GNR put on a great show couple years ago and the entertainment value was great!

Did pick up kiss Tix yesterday. It was a race between ft Wayne and Dayton on my two browsers, and Dayton won. Was disappointed I missed them last year.
I am sure that had something to do with it

Not interested in seeing Kiss again. Seen them in various line now over the years. Last 2 times was original lineup. Not a fan of Tommy and Eric wearing Ace and Peter's makeup and costumes but that is just my opinion. I am sure they still sound good and put on a heck of a show.

I'm with ya. MC was at the forefront of one of the worst musical trends to ever exist. Bunch of dressing up like women. That and the music itself blows. But to each their own.

Last edited:
No thanks. Not a big fan of the new genre of fogey rock. I guess in the tour scheme though, they look like teenagers next to the Stones and Eagles.

As great as a show thar GNR put on with their tour I think MC could do it. Plus Def Leppard is soldi, saw them last year and they still brought it down

GNR
I would expect GNR to put on a better show than MC. They're younger, and their music was better, IMO. Mick is 68. Nikki will be 61 in Dec. Vince is in his late 50s, and so is Tommy. Of GNR's original cast, Izzy and Axl are the oldest at 57.

I loved the Crue back in the day but I wouldn't pay money to go see them now. Vince sounds like Don Vito, from Bam Margera's show, when he sings now and I can't fathom giving any money to those politard's Nikki Sixx & Tommy Lee.

I was at that show too! I found that exact show on YouTube a few years ago. I watched it once trying to find myself in the crowd...I was pretty close to the stage right in front of Nikki Sixx.

I loved MC in the ‘80s... their first two albums rocked and I still listen to this day. Things started going downhill with Theatre of Pain (although Dr. Feelgood wasn’t too bad).

I saw them a couple times after the got back together in the 2000s. Honestly, Vince was bad 15 years ago...and he’s getting worse. I don’t think I’d pay to see them now.

I was at that show too! I found that exact show on YouTube a few years ago. I watched it once trying to find myself in the crowd...I was pretty close to the stage right in front of Nikki Sixx.

I loved MC in the ‘80s... their first two albums rocked and I still listen to this day. Things started going downhill with Theatre of Pain (although Dr. Feelgood wasn’t too bad).

I saw them a couple times after the got back together in the 2000s. Honestly, Vince was bad 15 years ago...and he’s getting worse. I don’t think I’d pay to see them now.

You have to love a wall of fake amps, nothing screams '80s hair metal more than that.

I will have to check the entire video out sometime. I was probably pretty close to where they were shooting the video from so I doubt I will be seen. I was closer to the stage for Whitesnake.

Diamond Dallas Page is trying to recruit Vince Neil to do DDP Yoga to get him in shape for this tour.

No tour stops in Ohio.

Grab a bus ticket and head to Pittsburgh or Detroit.

Also of note, the majority of these dates are at MLB Parks, these usually hold only 30K at best. I guess this is a stadium tour but even in the big east coast markets they are not counting on massive tickets sales or they would be at Met Life Stadium and not Citi Field.

Free XM weekend and we rocked hair nation for the 8 hour trip and a lot of Crue.....cannot wait