Division II State Championship: Massillon Washington (14-0) vs. La Salle (12-2)

Who wins?

• Massillon by 15+

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Massillon by 8-14

Votes: 50 16.9%
  • Massillon by 1-7

Votes: 80 27.0%
  • La Salle by 1-7

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • La Salle by 8-14

Votes: 46 15.5%
  • La Salle by 15+

Votes: 22 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More power to Massillon for getting the donor. But, of course, one of your posters had to bring it up to rub in the fact that you had one and LaSalle, the private school, didn't.
Sorry about that ...but until recently neither did the Bengals....they did get one?

More power to Massillon for getting the donor. But, of course, one of your posters had to bring it up to rub in the fact that you had one and LaSalle, the private school, didn't.
Massillon made the donor ...he was a water boy

The game fellas. THE GAME PLEASE!!! LOL.

I get the feeling the city of Massillon is overlooking Lasalle. I've seen Lasalle in person against Elder. They have a very good defense and some playmakers on offense. I still haven't seen any video on Washington yet, but Lasalle is as good as any team in Ohio.

The game fellas. THE GAME PLEASE!!! LOL.
I like our lines Carl. They are solid in the back 7 on D. Our front 5 and Zion who has lost like 20 yds all year. I like that matchup they are strong in the back end merely above average at the los. ...

Our DL. You don't..you can't move the nose
..and the ends set a good edge....nothing from the film tells me this will change either...

Back ends o and d it's a wash if not edge La Salle ...depending on Keyes...

Better buddy?

I get the feeling the city of Massillon is overlooking Lasalle. I've seen Lasalle in person against Elder. They have a very good defense and some playmakers on offense. I still haven't seen any video on Washington yet, but Lasalle is as good as any team in Ohio.
GL to Elder in D1. I'm sticking around for both games. I may not be dressed in purple but will be happily rooting for Elder. ??

I can't speak for everyone but by now we expect an unbeatable Catholic foe. We have been to this movie before. The idea that we might overlook may be the dumbest comment in yappidom ever.

In the little bit of Massillon I have watched, that nose tackle has me worried (#77?? I think). Is he usually a force up front?
Yes he is not that tall or that skinny.... It may take him a minute to get to his spot....but Manny only goes where Manny wants...there is a 4 star trapped in there...

They list him at 5 11 330

He's not close to either...but he only goes where he wants...

Nothing really impressive for Massillon. Swarming stifling D. Bang it up the middle on O and then go over the top or go over the top and then bang it up the middle. Depends on how the coach feels.

Yes he is not that tall or that skinny.... It may take him a minute to get to his spot....but Manny only goes where Manny wants...there is a 4 star trapped in there...

They list him at 5 11 330

He's not close to either...but he only goes where he wants...
He's pretty quick for a big fella too!

I can assure you the team and coaches are not.

Because he's a boob, as well as being a shtty mod? ?

Did you figure out the difference between "better" and "higher ranked" yet, sparky?
That means what Thursday night ? Your OPINION says WW can beat mck while mine does not and that means what ? As I said ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.