2019 Cleveland Browns

Ok Browns fans,
It seems to me, a Steeler fan, that Hunt ran with more authority. Not saying Chubb didn't, but it seems since Hunt is a Northeast ohio guy he took the rematch a little more personally. Maybe he grew up a browns fan. I thought it you fed Kareem more you would've have more success. He definitely ran though more tackles than Chubb
Nah they are both pretty good. I really like Chubb. I’d run him 30 times a game. Not sure it would have mattered. Steeler DL and backers are better than Browns OL.

Ok Browns fans,
It seems to me, a Steeler fan, that Hunt ran with more authority. Not saying Chubb didn't, but it seems since Hunt is a Northeast ohio guy he took the rematch a little more personally. Maybe he grew up a browns fan. I thought it you fed Kareem more you would've have more success. He definitely ran though more tackles than Chubb

Second level tackles, yesterday, maybe. He also had more TFL yds against. It is the play that they run and when it is called, more than anything.

Freddie Kitchens this year - Never before has someone done so little with so much ?

The disparity between last year's schedule when Mayfield/Freddie took over and this year's schedule against a bunch of division leaders/contenders cannot be ignored.

Just the same, I truly believe that Freddie's ceiling is showing, and it ain't good enough. Dorsey has used his big GM mulligan, and he has to put someone better in place at HC.

Either that, or Freddie is somehow this stellar organizer/manager/motivator/figurehead, and someone else needs to run the offense. Highly doubtful.

Browns win at least 3 of the last four that gets them to 8 wins. The iffy one is Balt but it is at home.

I am still predicting a 9-7 record which gives them a 8-4 AFC record and will be ahead of the Titans and steelers projected.

Browns win at least 3 of the last four that gets them to 8 wins. The iffy one is Balt but it is at home.

I am still predicting a 9-7 record which gives them a 8-4 AFC record and will be ahead of the Titans and steelers projected.
Got to hand it to you Voice you’re good.

See any altercations yesterday?

Hope not!
Bengals would have to win 3 games to perhaps lose the #1 pick. The Giants are the closet competition right now (I think) and they are not going to pick a quarterback since they did last year. I doubt the Redskins will either they have Haskins. The Dolphins would take Burrow if they had the top pick.

See any altercations yesterday?
Negative.
Some drunk j/o wanted to start stuff with my brother but he just laughed it off as he coulda make him go to sleep pretty easily.

Browns fans were confident Sat night and tailgating. Saw a lot of them pregame but once ya got into the stadium it wasn't really any different than any other game I have went to.
However, I think it woulda have been a very different story if the Browns had lead all game and won.

Bengals would have to win 3 games to perhaps lose the #1 pick. The Giants are the closet competition right now (I think) and they are not going to pick a quarterback since they did last year. I doubt the Redskins will either they have Haskins. The Dolphins would take Burrow if they had the top pick.
Still hope not, although it would be funny.

Negative.
Some drunk j/o wanted to start stuff with my brother but he just laughed it off as he coulda make him go to sleep pretty easily.

Browns fans were confident Sat night and tailgating. Saw a lot of them pregame but once ya got into the stadium it wasn't really any different than any other game I have went to.
However, I think it woulda have been a very different story if the Browns had lead all game and won.
Glad to hear that.

I'll tell you who's a trouble maker- that damn daughter of Freddie Kitchens who asked him to wear that shirt.

Of all of the stupid stuff he's said this year, that may be the worst.

On the pre-game show, Josh Cribbs explained, that there was a disagreement with the training staff, about him being able to practice.
I heard Deiken confirm that he would not practice outdoors without heaters.

Now, that sounds horrible, and the professional idiot Bull on the radio was more than ready to go full on blast mode at him, but I guess there’s an outside chance that he may have some muscle spasm issue that might actually require staying hot. I kind of doubt it though.

I'll tell you who's a trouble maker- that damn daughter of Freddie Kitchens who asked him to wear that shirt.

And Kitchens went along with his daughters request!! Should've said "No honey, I'm the head coach, not a fan. People will recognize me and then it's all on social media" I cant think of another NFL head coach that would do that

Yeah, but really, who cares ? Not everyone is stone cold Bill, nor do they need to be. There will ALWAYS be “bulletin board material”. This is what dominates conversation with b1tches like Bull or Mary Kay taking the lead. Who really cares when we come out of halftime with the same game plan on both sides of the ball ? When we score more often on the opening drives than most anyone and are the most inept in the last 5 minutes ? When a QB goes from breaking the all-time rookie record to the worst starting QB rating in the league.

F__ the shirt. You’re worried about a T-shirt Waffle House Fred wore to a movie. For real ?

Yeah, but really, who cares ? Not everyone is stone cold Bill, nor do they need to be. There will ALWAYS be “bulletin board material”. This is what dominates conversation with b1tches like Bull or Mary Kay taking the lead. Who really cares when we come out of halftime with the same game plan on both sides of the ball ? When we score more often on the opening drives than most anyone and are the most inept in the last 5 minutes ? When a QB goes from breaking the all-time rookie record to the worst starting QB rating in the league.

F__ the shirt. You’re worried about a T-shirt Waffle House Fred wore to a movie. For real ?

No, I could not care less about what he wears. It's his lack of self awareness that concerns me. He'd do much better to not answer the question than to say silly $h!+ that sounds like "my daughter made me do it."

If he'd win, that shirt would be seen by people like Mary Kay and Bull as a sign if how "our guy" has the stones to do something like that and back it up.

The girl in the Hunt video moved as one that is intoxicated. I'm not sure how you missed that. Are you saying that she wasn't ?
No idea if she was drunk. Is that a requirement for Hunt to move on her? I’m not fully up to date on predator techniques as you seem. It also seems to shift culpability to the the actual victim, but you already know that.

No idea if she was drunk. Is that a requirement for Hunt to move on her? I’m not fully up to date on predator techniques as you seem. It also seems to shift culpability to the the actual victim, but you already know that.

No one said that^ at all, anywhere

I was merely throwing another joke back at thav, and you jumped in with more of your stupid crap ?‍♂️ Not playing.

I know you feel like a troll failure and desperately need to get someone on the hook, but you really should wait for a better opportunity. You're just flailing. Take a break. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: