Myles Garrett is not a player, not even a man to Mike Florio. And to Goodell..... ?

The only value of such a recording would be in that it might mitigate the length of a legitimate punishment for a grievous offense with little or no precedent. Quantify that value, find the slur on an NFL-controlled recording, and then demonstrate a concerted effort to suppress it. Then apply that to a civil statute or even NFLPA violation

You're going to be really busy there, Perry Mason.

Just shut up and go away. Your troll chops are quite lacking. Go practice on the Elder boobs.

Lol, I don’t think Garrett has a case as I don’t believe in the conspiracy theory like you. I guess it’s easier to whine about it and speculate on a grand cover up on here like you, passive aggressively like a beta male.

Lol, I don’t think Garrett has a case as I don’t believe in the conspiracy theory like you. I guess it’s easier to whine about it and speculate on a grand cover up on here like you, passive aggressively like a beta male.

I don't belive in any conspiracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are desperately blathering like a fool, eastside_plug. Pretty funny how badly you need to invent another person's "opinion".

Keep trying, though. It's fun to watch you flail about ineptly. (y)

You are desperately blathering like a fool, eastside_plug. Pretty funny how badly you need to invent another person's "opinion"

Keep trying, though. It's fun to watch you flail about ineptly. (y)
It’s not inventing anything. You are on record as believing the NFL intentionally leaked the Garrett slur accusation and they are likely withholding a recording (and cited the Rice and Elliott incidents). Pretty obvious.

Myles Garrett isn’t even a man!! Lol.

Last edited:
It’s not inventing anything. You are on record as believing the NFL intentionally leaked the Garrett slur accusation and they are likely withholding a recording (and cited the Rice and Elliott incidents). Pretty obvious.

Somebody from the NFL did leak the slur accusation.

I said it would not be a shock if they didn’t look very hard for or ignored a recorded slur, if one exists. Anything more than that is you playing pretend yet again - which is actually obvious.

Garrett is now first an example in the eyes of the NFL. He can have no expectations of the reasoned judgment a man deserves with regard to his punishment.

Somebody from the NFL did leak the slur accusation.

I said it would not be a shock if they didn’t look very hard for or ignored a recorded slur, if one exists. Anything more than that is you playing pretend yet again - which is actually obvious.

Garrett is now first an example in the eyes of the NFL. He can have no expectations of the reasoned judgment a man deserves with regard to his punishment.
Lol, I like how you walk it back, but not really. Clearly you believe the NFL is railroading Garrett with statements like above.

Lol, I like how you walk it back, but not really. Clearly you believe the NFL is railroading Garrett with statements like above.

Lol at "walk it back". All I did was post what I really said in contrast to your strawman. This is what you do - exaggerate someone's argument to a point NO ONE tried to make but yourself, you try to trick them into defending the indefensible, and you say it is obviously what they meant. Next, you'll tell me how mad I am. Ho-hum.

Lol at "walk it back". All I did was post what I really said in contrast to your strawman. This is what you do - exaggerate someone's argument to a point NO ONE tried to make but yourself, you try to trick them into defending the indefensible, and you say it is obviously what they meant. Next, you'll tell me how mad I am. Ho-hum.
Not at all, I just summarized your posts on the topic; you think the NFL is railroading Garrett (which involves some conspiracy type connect the dots beliefs to get to that conclusion as the actual details don’t support it). Not sure why you’d have an issue with that, as you pretty much confirmed it.