2019 Cleveland Browns

Well it's tank time in Cleveland once again. Rest of the season is all about draft position.

How do not pressure an undrafted FA QB all game?????
BINGO! you would think the browns defense would throw every blitz package knwn to man at him today. no , just let him sit in the pocket and wait for a receiver to come open. some the those deep passes he complete were in the air so long the ball looked like it had helium in it. then there was denzel ward who appeared to playing blindfolded, that would explain why he couldnt find the ball. once again the browns offensive line couldn't block a doorway.

Biggest problem is,baker. Knock denzel was number 1 in completion allowed in press coverage.
Denzel Ward's coverage skills are average at best, couple that with fact he either can't tackle or just doesn't want to, add that up and you are looking a player that couldn't defend a ham sandwich at a girl scout picnic

Be patient, 1-31 will pay off we promise.

tenor.gif

and with cbs dictating the time changes,the chiefs 40-9 over Oakland and you would think that would sink cbs 425 game ratings.the browns-steelers was a more competitive game than the Oakland and would have the better tv ratings.so thank goodness cbs wet to la chargers at Denver,much better but should not count in the tv ratings between 425pm-730pm.

I was lucky enough to be on the road all day so I missed this mess.

As I came through eastern PA around 6 I heard a report that a Steelers player told the press that Tomlin "went full high school coach" at halftime and went to the whiteboard and dry erase markers and showed the defense the adjustments they had to make in the second half. Outcoached with outdone with better halftime adjustments. They made Mike Tomlin look like Vince Lombardi.

As I came through eastern PA around 6 I heard a report that a Steelers player told the press that Tomlin "went full high school coach" at halftime and went to the whiteboard and dry erase markers and showed the defense the adjustments they had to make in the second half. Outcoached with outdone with better halftime adjustments. They made Mike Tomlin look like Vince Lombardi.
A lot of coaches will look like Lombardi when going head to head with Freddy

Primary beef is with the offense and play-calling. Why abandon the running game, it was working in the first half and Baker is most effective in play-action. As soon as Browns get behind, Freddy bails on the ground game. So dumb.

As for the defense, mostly OK. A couple of lucky long completions to Washington when he was well-covered is what hurt us most. But when we had them pinned inside their own 1 at 20-13, we give up a 10-yard run so easily... GRRR.

IKR?!

"Pittsburgh Started It", and it ain't finished.

Love it. LOL

Go punch 'em in the mouth for Freddie and Myles. Take out Tomlin on the sidelines if he stands too close and opportunity arises, and reverse his old trip-via-monitor move. The fish rots from the head back, and he teaches them to bait opponents.

Just make it all look legit. Don't stretch it too much. (y)
Lol. Good plan weirdo.

At least Waffle House Fred didn't have any Scatters, Splatters, and Chunks on his hoodie!!

Ok Browns fans,
It seems to me, a Steeler fan, that Hunt ran with more authority. Not saying Chubb didn't, but it seems since Hunt is a Northeast ohio guy he took the rematch a little more personally. Maybe he grew up a browns fan. I thought it you fed Kareem more you would've have more success. He definitely ran though more tackles than Chubb