Dover Basketball 2019-2020

Pile Driver

Any insight on how the team is going to be this year? Much like the football team they lost a large chunk of their players from last season, but there are some talented kids coming up for sure.

Ruegsegger is the obvious best player returning. I'd think we'll see a lot from Ayden Hall/Nathan Ravine at PG/SG and probably Sweitzer, Stuart and Beal on the court a lot. Are some of the kids from the JV team last year like Sanda, Newland, and Jacoby (last name is eluding me) ready to step up and contribute? Any freshman coming up that might surprise and see some varsity time?

Hope BVK can put a nice season together in the final season in this current gymnasium.

Lost 4 starters from last years 22-3 team but I think they will have another great season. Reserve team went 22-0 so talent is in the system.
As for being in D1 the physical disparity is ridiculous but they will fight and claw from tip to buzzer and that’s all you can ask.

What 5 might start for the Tornadoes? The had an awesome JV team last year. I assume some of them will step right in and contribute!

When and who do they open with?

Dover shot the ball well tonight. Lots of good athletes on the team and Ruegsegger is a stud. Should be a great season for Dover if they play with that intensity and efficiency on offense all season

The KSA events are played at Disney World Wide World of Sports Park.