Myles Garrett is not a player, not even a man to Mike Florio. And to Goodell..... ?

Cabezadecaballo- chill out- Im just trying to get you all worked up. Its all good. To be honest I dont like the steelers and I do like Garrett even though he isnt on my team. Doesn't mean I agree with what he did and if Rudolph made those comments then yes he should be suspended too. Just my view. Cool down my man, I dont want any beef. I see your getting upset. Peace.

Cabezadecaballo- chill out- Im just trying to get you all worked up. Its all good. To be honest I dont like the steelers and I do like Garrett even though he isnt on my team. Doesn't mean I agree with what he did and if Rudolph made those comments then yes he should be suspended too. Just my view. Cool down my man, I dont want any beef. I see your getting upset. Peace.

IceDad - I assumed you were a Youngstown Yinzer and a Glaciers' baseball parent. Double enemy!!! ?:LOL:?

IceDad - I assumed you were a Youngstown Yinzer and a Glaciers' baseball parent. Double enemy!!! ?:LOL:?
LOL- My kids are grown. IceDad34 was my daughter when she played for Ohio Ice softball team Son played for Manchester A's and had many battles with Glaciers in championship games (Im old). Didnt like them either. LOL- Ohio State fan all the way but my NFL team is the team Garrett asked to go to out of college.....remember who that was?

LOL- My kids are grown. IceDad34 was my daughter when she played for Ohio Ice softball team Son played for Manchester A's and had many battles with Glaciers in championship games (Im old). Didnt like them either. LOL- Ohio State fan all the way but my NFL team is the team Garrett asked to go to out of college.....remember who that was?

Glaciers - never saw so many "polite" parents (with a lead!!) flip to ugly cry-babies moaning every call when the game turns. Nothing worse than a closet yinzer that can pay a $3k team fee.

A's!?!? Why are they Black and Yellow, not Forest Green and Yellow ? They have their share of yinzers.......still suspicious........

thinking-face_1f914.png

Glaciers - never saw so many "polite" parents (with a lead!!) flip to ugly cry-babies moaning every call when the game turns. Nothing worse than a closet yinzer that can pay a $3k team fee.

A's!?!? Why are they Black and Yellow, not Forest Green and Yellow ? They have their share of yinzers.......still suspicious........

thinking-face_1f914.png
LOL-- ha ha - I didnt realize that till now....Im a Cowboys fan !!!!! NO love for the Steelers !!!

LOL-- ha ha - I didnt realize that till now....Im a Cowboys fan !!!!! NO love for the Steelers !!!
LOL

A’s are fine, and I love watching me some “Run ‘em!! Benny” coaching first base, but you just know he’s GOT to be a Stillers fan. I’ll bet he still has a quarter scale Steelers helmet from when he was a kid on a shelf somewhere in his life.

I was obviously referring to people coming out in support of Mason Rudolph's character on the slur accusation aspect of the story. What is obvious in every way is your strawman trolling. OF COURSE the NFL brass is supporting a QB in a situation like this. It even adds to their desire to make an example of Garrett. They don't really do or say anything here particular to Rudolph and his value to either the Stillers or the league. They are trying to ignore the slur and focus only upon Garrett's physical act, even outside of Rudolph's multiple bad actions. NO one I've read vouches for Rudolph's character on his team, nor does the NFL. Quit twisting this up.

You're an idiot, but you've picked up at least one "like" from a different brand of idiot - so you've got that going for you. Good job, I guess.
Weirdo getting mad someone liked my post. I’m not sure what your problem is, you asked who was coming out in support of Rudolph, it’s pretty obvious he has the support of the league based on their actions to date. Lol

Nobody really knows the truth .... and to me it doesn't matter .... MS should not have swung the helmet ... period!!!!!

The story about the racial slur .... is irrelevant ... it doesn't make me think different ... personally I don't believe MG would make it up .... but that doesn't mean it happened either .... in many cases people often hear and see things differently when there is a conflict .... Myles might believe he heard it ... but it might have been someone else or some other word and he got it mixed up .... misremembered????... I really don't know and don't care .... he was wrong for swinging the helmet!
Yup.

Well, sure I am. And sure you are a weak and put me on ignore. Garsh. It all adds up. Quick - somebody clown-quote me!!

Your trash-heap QB started the fight, kept the fight going after deCastro separated them, and the NFL seems to be making a 6+ game example for what SHOULD BE a 4 game, just because Rudolph USED TO BE an NFL QB. That POS Tomlin told the Stillers to provoke fights just like he did in the Bengals' playoff game that Burfict and Pacman went nuts in. Tomlin cheaply won that game that year, and got Garrett tossed for a rematch game 17 days later this year.
Weirdo freaked out here. Lol.

Got this from someone I somewhat know (poster on another site) who works in the media....Audio of this likely exists. NFL Films would have to get permission from Rudolph to release the audio, which they'll never get. If this leaks, Mr Frat Boy Racist could sue them for millions.
I would imagine Rudolph’s contract consents the NFL to video and record him to release at their pleasure. I would be shocked if they had to obtain additional consent to release the audio of a player during a game. If audio does exist, I would assume it would be discoverable in the event Garrett chose to sue the NFL for defamation.

Well, sure I am. And sure you are a weak and put me on ignore. Garsh. It all adds up. Quick - somebody clown-quote me!!

Your trash-heap QB started the fight, kept the fight going after deCastro separated them, and the NFL seems to be making a 6+ game example for what SHOULD BE a 4 game, just because Rudolph USED TO BE an NFL QB. That POS Tomlin told the Stillers to provoke fights just like he did in the Bengals' playoff game that Burfict and Pacman went nuts in. Tomlin cheaply won that game that year, and got Garrett tossed for a rematch game 17 days later this year.

man. you probably also believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. or that we never really landed on the moon. good gracious. give it up, man.

I would imagine Rudolph’s contract consents the NFL to video and record him to release at their pleasure. I would be shocked if they had to obtain additional consent to release the audio of a player during a game. If audio does exist, I would assume it would be discoverable in the event Garrett chose to sue the NFL for defamation.

Sue the NFL for defamation ? You're really being stupid now.

Are you F#CKING KIDDING ME with this ? Rudolph was the one who INSTIGATED it and then ESCALATED it by charging at Garrett. Until Garrett swung the helmet this was ALL Rudolph, Homer.

God, I've seen you and Crusaders argue and you're a flat out dolt. Most sane Browns fans know that Garrett got what he deserved in being suspended for the rest of the year. Only a flat out homer moron Yinzer fan would think Rudolph did nothing wrong. Most Steeler fans I know think he should've gotten a suspension but there's a different between you and them...they're smart(er) and aren't wearing piss & black goggles.
He didn't deserve to be suspended for 6 games so...

as i said in the other thread - if you reversed the roles and Baker had been at the bottom of the unnecessary roughing/sack and gotten hit with the helmet, there is NO WAY you would be calling for him to be suspended and using the 6-year old "he started it" argument. you wouldn't. and if you say you would, you're LYING.
There was no unnecessary roughness so...

Certainly not defamation. Please describe his civil recourse, as you see it.
The league basically called him out as a liar and called into question his character and integrity. If they are sitting on evidence that negates that, he certainly should pursue whatever recourse he has. What do you advise? Taking it like a and fapping over phffy T-shirts? What am I saying, of course you do.

The league basically called him out as a liar and called into question his character and integrity. If they are sitting on evidence that negates that, he certainly should pursue whatever recourse he has. What do you advise? Taking it like a and fapping over phffy T-shirts? What am I saying, of course you do.

You brought up defamation, and legal action in general. Quit blathering or chart a course.

You brought up defamation, and legal action in general. Quit blathering or chart a course.
I’m not an attorney, I’m just saying he should pursue some action if everyone really believes the league is hiding the recording of the slur. You seem to be a big supporter of this theory. What are you suggesting? Thumb up the butt, per usual?

I’m not an attorney, I’m just saying he should pursue some action if everyone really believes the league is hiding the recording of the slur. You seem to be a big supporter of this theory. What are you suggesting? Thumb up the butt, per usual?

You should put your thumb up your butt. Good idea, buttplug.

eastside_buttplug pilot

perfect

Last edited:
The only value of such a recording would be in that it might mitigate the length of a legitimate punishment for a grievous offense with little or no precedent. Quantify that value, find the slur on an NFL-controlled recording, and then demonstrate a concerted effort to suppress it. Then apply that to a civil statute or even NFLPA violation

You're going to be really busy there, Perry Mason.

Just shut up and go away. Your troll chops are quite lacking. Go practice on the Elder boobs.