ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

wilbur

Last year of the current lineup of teams...after this year Withrow is exiting and Lebanon, Little Miami, and Winton Woods are joining.

Any interest in discussing the upcoming season? Turpin and West Clermont are probably the favorites, no?

Last year of the current lineup of teams...after this year Withrow is exiting and Lebanon, Little Miami, and Winton Woods are joining.

Any interest in discussing the upcoming season? Turpin and West Clermont are probably the favorites, no?
Walnut as well

Nobody gets more out of his team than Mazzaro at West Clermont year in and year out. This year I think he has a couple guys that can play a little bit, so I gotta' go with the Wolves over Turpin and Walnut...

Pre-season #1-Turpin #2-Walnut #3-West Clermont #4-Milford #5-Loveland #6-Withrow #7-Kings #8-Anderson
Someone weigh in, doing a lot of guessing.

Pre-season #1-Turpin #2-Walnut #3-West Clermont #4-Milford #5-Loveland #6-Withrow #7-Kings #8-Anderson
Someone weigh in, doing a lot of guessing.

Turpin SHOULD be on top....see if they learn to play defense. Coach said the kids wouldn't plan man D...so they sat in a zone. See if that works again.

Overall, I think this league has been a huge disappointment since West Clermont joined....none of the teams seem to carry the weight around the city many had hoped. League champs arent making it past the 1st or 2nd game.

The GMC and GCL are too darn good with too much player depth per team. I just don't see that team to team depth in this league.A lot of these division 1 teams cannot put 5 "good" players on the floor" that kills against a GMC or GCL team

Walnut has 3 really good seniors in Smith, Grant and Abernathy, even though I hear Abernathy is out for a month. That should keep them close to the top of the league. Their schedule is pretty good with games against Dayton Dunbar, Huntington Prep, La Salle and an out of town tourney. However I think they are most excited about their younger classes which are really loaded. I look for Turpin to be really good and be the top dog with Holt and Spencer leading the way, especially if they get good PG play, after losing Haddad. Overall I agree the league has been a big disappointment the last several years, lacking toughness and athleticism.

As others have said, Walnut, Turpin and WC should be battling it out for the title. WC has looked good in a scrimmage against Bacon but I don't know what Bacon was missing due to football.

Everyone continues to sleep on Anderson, led by seniors and juniors that no one has really heard of. Team will be playing spoiler on a lot of good squads, especially when they go to turpin and beat them.

Turpin looked decent on Saturday. Two wins to start the season. Walnut and West Clermont with expected victories. Anyone see Withrow?

Anderson almost got doubled up by Mcnick last night 50-27. Probably gonna struggle if they can’t get into the 30’s.
hot.cakes.ECC said not to sleep on Anderson, especially when they go to Turpin and beat them...... Never said nothin bout McNick.

Those players going to Mt. Healthy isn't good for Withrow. Makes them a lock to battle for the bottom with Kings and Anderson.

Everyone continues to sleep on Anderson, led by seniors and juniors that no one has really heard of. Team will be playing spoiler on a lot of good squads, especially when they go to turpin and beat them.
Y'all scored 27 in a game and expect to beat Turpin?

Those GCL schools play some good defense.
My apologizes I didn’t mean to discredit McNick they’ve had our number the last few years, I just think it’s foolish for fans of a club who’s won 2 of their last 24 games to be talking like that

My apologizes I didn’t mean to discredit McNick they’ve had our number the last few years, I just think it’s foolish for fans of a club who’s won 2 of their last 24 games to be talking like that
No offense taken.