McKinley football 2019

So you are inferring that you were present for the Shaker games when they allege their kids suffered racial abuse? Otherwise, you are going by assumptions based upon ignorance.

I'll go with the obvious. You are totally ignorant Perhaps you should go back to the game thread and whine about a location you likely won't see.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
They said in their own press release first thing that the LEL was better for them in terms of competing. And Euclid and Elyria have said nothing. Two really diverse communities. The race stuff was a cop out. They left cuz the program was a GCC bottom feeder

Better to have a shot at that next game than being out already

They said in their own press release first thing that the LEL was better for them in terms of competing. And Euclid and Elyria have said nothing. Two really diverse communities. The race stuff was a cop out. They left cuz the program was a GCC bottom feeder

Better to have a shot at that next game than being out already
Schools have left the Federal League before because they couldn't compete. It happens. Likely, it was a motivating factor behind Shaker saying the LEL is a better fit for them.
That does not mean that the allegations were not true, also, and were the icing on that departure . I never want to see kids subjected to that kind of stuff anywhere, anytime. And I wouldn't want McKinley kids to join another league where a few of the communities are allergic to diversity.

Schools have left the Federal League before because they couldn't compete. It happens. Likely, it was a motivating factor behind Shaker saying the LEL is a better fit for them.
That does not mean that the allegations were not true, also, and were the icing on that departure . I never want to see kids subjected to that kind of stuff anywhere, anytime. And I wouldn't want McKinley kids to join another league where a few of the communities are allergic to diversity.

Well Euclid and Elyria haven't ever said anything so that says a lot. They compete in many sports though so they don't need to use the easy cop out while fleeing competition

Well Euclid and Elyria haven't ever said anything so that says a lot. They compete in many sports though so they don't need to use the easy cop out while fleeing competition
GlenOak has a number of African-American players, too, but their school hasn't publicly commented about anything like the abuse our kids have dealt with over the years. Coach Reardon had to stop a game and walk to the middle of the field to bring attention to this problem just last year alone. I believe Shaker because I've seen this stuff first hand myself, and the Shaker people really aren't making this stuff up. You need to get up off of that idea, just because you are loyal to your league. It's delusional to presume one's self to be omnipotent. You weren't there, end of story.

GlenOak has a number of African-American players, too, but their school hasn't publicly commented about anything like the abuse our kids have dealt with over the years. Coach Reardon had to stop a game and walk to the middle of the field to bring attention to this problem just last year alone. I believe Shaker because I've seen this stuff first hand myself, and the Shaker people really aren't making this stuff up. You need to get up off of that idea, just because you are loyal to your league. It's delusional to presume one's self to be omnipotent. You weren't there, end of story.

So now your kids have dealt with abuse in the fed ? Then why would you use that card at the beginning of our convo as a reason not to enter thr GCC? Sounds like youre talking in circles and changing the narrative to fit your agenda now

Racial stuff can go both ways. Shaker is claiming it in the gcc when really they are leaving cuz they suck. I noticed that you skipped over me talking about how the LEL treated mentor. Guess white kids can't experience racism. And that is the league shaker is fleeing to go back to

But that doesn't fit the agenda here

Last edited:
So now your kids have dealt with abuse in the fed ? Then why would you use that card at the beginning of our convo as a reason not to enter thr GCC? Soundd like youre talking in circles and changing the narrative to fit your agenda now

Again, shocked that JJ would do something like this. ?

So now your kids have dealt with abuse in the fed ? Then why would you use that card at the beginning of our convo as a reason not to enter thr GCC? Soundd like youre talking in circles and changing the narrative to fit your agenda now

Racial stuff can go both ways. Shaker is claiming it in the gcc when really they are leaving cuz they suck. I noticed that you skipped over me talking about how the LEL treated mentor. Guess white kids can't experience racism. And that is trh league shaker is fleeing to go back to

if your kids were subjected to that in the LEL, a pox on their house, too. NO kid should be subjected to that stuff.d

Racial stuff can go both ways. Shaker is claiming it in the gcc when really they are leaving cuz they suck. I noticed that you skipped over me talking about how the LEL treated mentor. Guess white kids can't experience racism. And that is trh league shaker is fleeing to go back to

More than a few of our people would like to leave the Fed for various reasons. But the abusive stuff has gone on with some of our league members off and on for many years. It doesn't make sense to leave it just to join another one with some of the same issue, only travel further to do so. I would rather go independent .

As far as white kids being mistreated because of color, I think that is wrong as well. But I'm willing to bet you any amount of money they can go shopping in Strongsville in casual clothes and security guards wont automatically follow them around the store instead of the black kid dressed in Sunday's best either. You really do live in a bubble if you don't agree. And knock off the "card" talk on a McKinley thread . If you can't see it is inapproppriate and you typify the attitude of your community, we wouldn't care to be associated with you, either. But I suspect you are just one ignorant in a town full of better people.

Last edited:
if your kids were subjected to that in the LEL, a pox on their house, too. NO kid should be subjected to that stuff.d
More than a few of our people would like to leave the Fed for various reasons. But the abusive stuff has gone on with some of our league members off and on for many years. It doesn't make sense to leave it just to join another one with some of the same issue, only travel further to do so. I would rather go independent .

As far as white kids being mistreated because of color, I think that is wrong as well. But I'm willing to bet you any amount of money they can go shopping in Strongsville in casual clothes and security guards wont automatically follow them around the store instead of the black kid dressed in Sunday's best either. You really do live in a bubble if you don't agree. And knock off the "card" talk on a McKinley thread . If you can't see it is inapproppriate and you typify the attitude of your community, we wouldn't care to be associated with you, either. But I suspect you are just one ignorant in a town full of better people.

I'm Latino. Black people aren't the only minority

Stuff happens but shifting this from high schools to cop stuff is changing the subject completely. Shaker isn't leaving because of racial issues. They are leaving cuz they are a bottom feeder in the gcc that's the bottom line

But yeah white kids don't experience racism from black people much. Nevermind kids from Shaw throwing rocks at our buses or anything.

I agree McKinley wouldn't fit the gçc based on travel. The other stuff is junk.

Here are the returning Varsity players for the Bulldogs in 2020:

Dariun Chine 5-10 200 Jamieire Williams 6-3 305 Brian Pinkney 6-1 190 Nehemiah Saipaia
O'Shun Hines 6-3 245 Khalil Walker 6-5 295 T'Kye Wells 5-10 170 6-0 180
Myron Coblenz 6-0 235 Treshawn Carr 6-5 170 Rodney Donald 6-2 205 Demontae Marshall
Xavier Hill 6-0 240 Demetriare Sanders 5-9 135 Manny Powell 6-3 205 6-2 170
Sam Miller 6-0 195 Davion Winston 5-8 135 Eric Grimes 5-9 155 Vijay Gatlin
Andre Williams 6-3 255 Sam Hattie 5-9 165 Colin Ruffin 6-0 170 5-10 165
Odin Kisner 5-10 175 Miguel Erazo 5-10 155 Amarion Williams 5-9 155 Tay'Shawn Brady
Jason Gardner 6-3 220 Brandon O'Neil 6-3 210 Tam Church Jr. 6-0 190 5-11 175
Isaiah Brady 5-11 175 Caleb Ruffin 6-0 174 Ben Williams 5-11 180 Alaa Saad
David Smith 5-10 225 Terrell Dillworth 5-11 185 Thomas West 5-10 170 5-9 155
Hayden Mayle 6-2 195 Nehemiah Stovall 5-11 160 Khris Williams 5-11 170
Qamar O'Quinn 6-2 235 Jonah Lytle 6-0 180 Harold Fanin 6-4 190 WHERE CHAMPIONS
Skye Curtis 6-1 240 Day Jour Garrett 6-2 185 Christos Symcondies 5-11 165 ARE MADE AND
Dennis Raye 5-10 220 Elijah Wesley 6-3 180 Tim Goodgame 5-10 180 SUCCESS IS
Stefan Monahan 6-7 305 Brandon Foster 5-9 175 Emanuel Danzy 5-9 150 TRADITION
Javion Walker 6-3 345 Xavier Black 6-4 185 Tristan Stephans 5-8 160

Last edited:
My apologies for the list congestion. There could be 1-3 missing as well due to the program not listing class on some players.
Also, the freshmen are not listed, either. This looks like a pretty good nucleus for Coach Wattley's second edition of THEE CANTON McKINLEY BULLDOGS

GO PUPS!

ALWAYS, ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!