What's going on in the world

Everyone wanted the corrupt prosecutor removed it had nothing to do with Biden....he was gravely corrupt. New Government trying to clean up corruption then faced with Rudy G. and his corrupt minions found itself in a difficult place. Trump foreign policy for personal, political gain
So of all the corruption in the world the one guy they went after just happened to be investigating Bidens kid ?

Trump makes unannounced visit to Walter Reed Medical Center for 'quick exam and labs,' says White House. Of course with fake communications of Trump we have no idea what the truth is...Judge Jeannine says he is Super Human...(no cult there)

Some people are saying the chances of Trump resigning go up by the minute and if he can find a medical excuse, perfect. A medical retirement would be treated by the GOP as cancelling any need for any continued investigations. Shut down all the investigations. You are just preying on a man who is in the hospital being treated for a medical problem. Spare his companies and his family all the investigations by the state of NY. Let them keep all the money they stole. Anything else is cruel.

Like that would ever happen. Trump investigations are going to continue long after he is gone. They will try to throw his unborn great-grandchildren into jail.

Unscheduled because he did no tell you in advance? I would hate to find out that you as a person that has a bad case of TDS have been going to get medical help without informing the Yappi people. Therefore even though it is non of our business we are asking you to give us at least 48 hr notice of such visits and the detailed reason for any and all the visits.

Some people are saying the chances of Trump resigning go up by the minute and if he can find a medical excuse, perfect. A medical retirement would be treated by the GOP as cancelling any need for any continued investigations. Shut down all the investigations. You are just preying on a man who is in the hospital being treated for a medical problem. Spare his companies and his family all the investigations by the state of NY. Let them keep all the money they stole. Anything else is cruel.
A lot of people are saying that...

No one is saying this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like that would ever happen. Trump investigations are going to continue long after he is gone. They will try to throw his unborn great-grandchildren into jail.
If Trump were to resign they would immediately pivot to say that Pence was involved in some conspiracy to commit an impeachable offense. It would take all of about three and half minutes.

Let see what did I learn this morning listening to one of the fake news networks. They were talking about Trumps trip to the hospital and the reason for it happening, I was told Trump could have had most tests done right at the White House. Their thought is he is not telling the truth and hiding something. On and on they went saying people are lying. The President, the Press Secretary and anyone else of Trumps people that spoke about this and why. Then they admit in their last point the truth is it was none of their business and Trump is under no obligation or law to tell anyone why or for what reason he went to the Hospital. They spent around ten minutes just on this, only to tell us at the end it is none of our business.

Let see what did I learn this morning listening to one of the fake news networks. They were talking about Trumps trip to the hospital and the reason for it happening, I was told Trump could have had most tests done right at the White House. Their thought is he is not telling the truth and hiding something. On and on they went saying people are lying. The President, the Press Secretary and anyone else of Trumps people that spoke about this and why. Then they admit in their last point the truth is it was none of their business and Trump is under no obligation or law to tell anyone why or for what reason he went to the Hospital. They spent around ten minutes just on this, only to tell us at the end it is none of our business.
Did he have a medical emergency? Has he made a public appearance?

John Solomon Fake News ...

No, me thinks the women lied.

On Sunday John Solomon threatened lawsuits against the liberal media smear merchants.

John Solomon: Listen, every fact in every column I wrote on The Hill was vetted by The Hill, by their lawyers and to this day every fact that remains in public confirmed. Adam Schiff’s three witnesses confirm all of the narratives in my columns. Yes, the State Department embassy in Kiev was pressuring Ukrainian authorities to drop certain cases. Yes, there was concerns about Hunter Biden and his conflicts of interest at Burisma. And, yes there was some evidence that Ukrainian officials were trying to stick their fingers in our 2016 election… I’m in consultation with some lawyers right now about bringing some targeted legal action, not because I want to make any money but because I want to correct the public record for the American people.

I'll put my money on Solomon. His reporting has been first rate and accurate. In contrast Schiff is putting one liar after the other on the witness stand in his sham impeachment circus show.

Everyone wanted the corrupt prosecutor removed it had nothing to do with Biden....he was gravely corrupt. …….

And had announced an investigation on Hunter Biden's corrupt oil company...….. how does that really look? It's like the Clinton body count, there is probably nothing there but my God there's a lot of coincidence to sift through.

On Sunday John Solomon threatened lawsuits against the liberal media smear merchants.

I'll put my money on Solomon. His reporting has been first rate and accurate. In contrast Schiff is putting one liar after the other on the witness stand in his sham impeachment circus show.
Trump appointees but I digress....

This

Integrity matters if one is to trust in something.

Adam wipes the Schiff off of his Dem donkey with his integrity daily since these pathetic partisan proceedings began. There can be no respect for his Schit-stained "integrity". He is a sorry- cartoon of a public servant.

Trump appointees but I digress....

Ho-hum. Once again, your predictable digression is meaningless, HaplessGoneLoopy.

Trump does not possess a monolithic network of potential underlings like the Democrap machine. He is even frequently operating in opposition to the neocon side of those that lean Republican, and those that made their bones in the Bush era and have hung around DC are obviously wanting to get their final years of their 35-40 year careers living and working in those 5 of the richest 10 counties, per capita, in America. They are likely all in with the bureaucratic machine. It is not as if perjury is a concern here, amirite ?

There is no point to the content of your commentary yet again.

Looking more and more like no one really cares about the SchiffT Show.

Time for the liar and leaker to go back to chasing ambulances. What a scourge.

My God you guys are desperate ?