Stark County Banter 2019 (2)

What happened to the Freddie who called plays the 2nd half of last season??? It's like his pp fell off once he became HC. Very disappointing.

Still got our area teams and THE OSU. Go Stark Go Bucks!

Coaching is everything - all good teams have good coaches - all Great Teams have Great Coaches!!!

pee wee
grade school
high school
college
pros

Freddie is Not prepared! - Not ready! - Not experienced! - Not a good head coach - especially in NFL

The shadow knows - That is how it is NOW! - Freddie must really work on it to change!!! - I HOPE HE DOES!

From Big Time Sports:
"Listen to BTSToday
?
with @RyanBeltz330 as he ranks the Top 5 QB, RB, & WR in Stark County now that the regular season is over? See if you agree! Aidan Longwell, Connor Ashby, Cam Blair, Jake Ryan, Lameir Garrett, Adam Griguolo, Dion Cundiff & more!"

Better be better than "set."

"Alliance football set for four-time defending state champion Hoban"

Week 11 preview: Alliance at Hoban

"Sandy Valley's Cameron Blair named IVC North Player of the Year"

Week 11 preview: Sandy Valley at Kirtland

"Alex Hawkins aims for playoff win as he closes in on St. Thomas Aquinas record"

Week 11 preview: St. Thomas Aquinas at Toronto

I posted this first in the college football forum, but it's definitely of interest to Stark high school fans too. Congrats to him!

"Kehres knew Campbell would be a good coach"

"Legendary football coach Larry Kehres knew when one of his football players would go on to become a coach after their playing days."

"Players Formations Plays: how Mount Union Philosophy Continues in Ames"

Last edited:
No matter the results tonight, hats off to Coach Budd from Jackson for the job he has done this year. For the past 4 years, he has shaped things to the talent he has, even going into the 1st and 2nd weeks of the season. Need to get over the Round 1 Speed Bump tonight.

Coach Rohr's Defense has answered the call and effectively shut down mostly everybody's big guns but McK's Garret (East's D-1 talent, Cundiff from Perry, Owens from Lake, Beck from Central, Martin from Green and held Ashby to 64 yards passing last week). Giving up only 100 yds per game passing and 150 rushing.

Offense has developed nice balance with ability to run or pass depending on what the Defense gives them.

Good luck tonight to Jackson and the rest of the Stark County teams playing tonight!

Tough weekend for Stark - 3 teams knocked out.

Congrats to the kids and coaches from McK, Perry and Aquinas. You gave us another great season of Stark football. McK and Acquinas each experiencing a rebirth with a bright future and Perry was just Perry - tough, talented and led by Stark's most successful coach.

Tough weekend for Stark - 3 teams knocked out.

Congrats to the kids and coaches from McK, Perry and Aquinas. You gave us another great season of Stark football. McK and Acquinas each experiencing a rebirth with a bright future and Perry was just Perry - tough, talented and led by Stark's most successful coach.
But let's be silent on congratulating the Stark team that actually won. Speaks volumes of you and that other lard- you have decided to partner with on here.

But let's be silent on congratulating the Stark team that actually won. Speaks volumes of you and that other lard- you have decided to partner with on here.
LMAO. Yep, real classy. Oh. FED CHAMPS AGAIN!!! TIGERS TIGERS TIGERS TIGERS TIGERS TIGERS TIGERS TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously the post was about teams whose seasons are over. Get over yourself.

You took the time to try to insult people instead of posting about your team. How smart is that?

You used to be one of the better posters but something's happened. Now you're in constant attack mode. Mac has really gotten to you. But I'm not him and you know it.

I post about Massillon and you girls . I don't mention them and you girls . Sheesh.

You Massillon guys are having a great season but you're so angry. Lighten up boys. It's high school football.

Last edited:
Obviously the post was about teams whose seasons are over. Get over yourself.

You took the time to try to insult people instead of posting about your team. How smart is that?

You used to be one of the better posters but something's happened. Now you're in constant attack mode. Mac has really gotten to you. But I'm not him and you know it.

I post about Massillon and you girls . I don't mention them and you girls . Sheesh.

You Massillon guys are having a great season but you're so angry. Lighten up boys. It's high school football.
OK, I'll go with the fact I might have misinterpreted your post. Duly noted. Nah, not insulting anybody. Just making a point. And no, Donut Boy hasn't gotten to me and I'm not in "attack mode". He!! I don't think I have five posts this whole week. LOL. Of course, Mr. No Life, with nothing else to do, will actually go back and count them so he can dispute what I think. That's his lot of being important in life. Carry on, and GO TIGERS.