2019 Perry Panther Football Thread

Panther Nation, former 1969 Stark County MVP, member of the Stark County Football HOF and a charter member of the Perry Athletic Hall Of Fame, Running Back Tim Laps has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. His children have put up a go fund me page on Facebook, which has been shared to numerous groups. If you can find it in your heart to donate any amount, it would be greatly appreciated. Tim is a class guy, a teammate of mine, friend and needs our help and prayers. Thank you!
Sorry to hear that Big Ed. I have never met the man but boy is his named brought up every football season on all platforms that cover Stark County Football. Praying for him, his family, friends and teammates.

Sorry to hear of this mans battle. A football game doesn't seem so important when considering what this man and his family are going through. All that I can do is pray for him. But really, that is the most we can do aswell.

Panther Nation, former 1969 Stark County MVP, member of the Stark County Football HOF and a charter member of the Perry Athletic Hall Of Fame, Running Back Tim Laps has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. His children have put up a go fund me page on Facebook, which has been shared to numerous groups. If you can find it in your heart to donate any amount, it would be greatly appreciated. Tim is a class guy, a teammate of mine, friend and needs our help and prayers. Thank you!

A Stark County legend. Our thoughts are with the Perry community.

I echo everyone also. Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Gotta say though, politics aside, always makes me kinda sick when families have to face crushing financial burden or resort to requesting charity, on top of dealing w/ a tragic illness. Could be any of us. As well-known and beloved as he is in the Perry community and beyond I hope he raises ALOT. Just keep in mind others aren't as fortunate.

Tigers passing game to much to handle for the Panthers (and everyone else the Tigers have played) put them in a big hole. Tigers defense did a good job against our running game. This night you tip your hat to Massillon, wish them good luck next week and look forward to next year. My best to seniors Bakus, Betts, Cundiff, Glovas, Huff, Knepper, Luster, Middaugh, Millin, Morris, Nelligan, Ratliff and Sciury, who played their last games as Panthers. Perry has a good nucleus back and no doubt will be a force in the Fed and I think will be in the playoffs again. Go Perry!

Tigers passing game to much to handle for the Panthers (and everyone else the Tigers have played) put them in a big hole. Tigers defense did a good job against our running game. This night you tip your hat to Massillon, wish them good luck next week and look forward to next year. My best to seniors Bakus, Betts, Cundiff, Glovas, Huff, Knepper, Luster, Middaugh, Millin, Morris, Nelligan, Ratliff and Sciury, who played their last games as Panthers. Perry has a good nucleus back and no doubt will be a force in the Fed and I think will be in the playoffs again. Go Perry!
Thank you Perry for a great season! Definitely a passing game on a whole different level! #71 is a big boy and definitely stands out amongst all the other kids on the team and to see the Tigers as big as him and bigger I knew this wasn’t going to go good. Congrats to the Tigers and good luck the rest of the way. Thanks again to the Panthers for giving me a wonderful time this year!