2019 Cleveland Browns

The black dude will get off as he will go all race card! He called me the N word and my momma a cotton picker and I just went all field hand on that white dude.

75196469_10217035912502819_7598056459569463296_n.jpg

Rudolph didnt even do nothing though ?
Good point. They both should get a year suspension.

The black dude will get off as he will go all race card! He called me the N word and my momma a cotton picker and I just went all field hand on that white dude.
What ever happened to, "If you start a fight, I get to finish it.", amirite?!?

Millennial puzzies gonna . Hate to see it.

Welp, hammer came down quick. Bad news, but appealable.

I was really hoping they waited until Tuesday. They must want they debate rolling all weekend.

The verdict is in. Myles is done till next year.

He gets to have lunch with Roger, and it IS appealable. Both owners fined $250k, Pouncy out 3 games, Larry O out one.....

Nothing for that punk- Mason Rudolph. Yinzer-style cheap baiting of opponents and weak attempts at escalating fights are being encouraged by the ignoring Rudolph's contributory behavior.

The new WWEFL must be lucrative. Click away on social media.

Last edited:
Adam Schefter reporting that Myles Garrett is suspended indefinitely, with a minimum of at least the regular season and playoffs.

Indefinite suspension for Garrett. Done for the rest of this season including playoffs. Has to apply for reinstatement for 2020.

Pouncey suspended 3 games, and Ogunjobi 1 game.

Anyone who didn’t think the NFL wasn’t going to come down hard on Garrett wasn’t paying attention.

Nothing for Rudolph...figures.

Makes sense his agent is talking about lawyering up....it's not like he's gonna be drawing a salary from the NFL for very long.

That suspension is garbage.

Equally retarded is Rudolph agent saying legal options on the table.
I guess I don’t understand why you are surprised by all of this? This is today. This is today’s world and today’s NFL. This isn’t the NFL of the 1960’s and 70’s. Not even the 90’s. That NFL is history.

Eh
He started the scrum, and clearly escalated it once it was going. He should at least get a fine.
Eh. Fines.

What we saw until Garrett tore off his helmet is something that happens weekly in the NFL.

I think MG got screwed on his suspension. Pouncey probably a game too long....

Makes sense his agent is talking about lawyering up....it's not like he's gonna be drawing a salary from the NFL for very long.

Adam Schefter apparently just reported (I heard this secondhand) that the NFL deemed that Rudolph was not at fault.

Meanwhile, more action could be taken from the NFL office. I'm wondering if Randall is next to be suspended for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Johnson.

Eh. Bringing the law in is idiotic. If he was injured to the point it effects his livelihood, maybe i guess but not this

I haven't read all 8 pages on this thread about the incident, but here is my take.
1 - Garrett starts the problem with another unneccessary and stupid late hit. Game was over.
2 - It would have ended right there, 15 yard penalty, except Rudolph spent several seconds wrenching at Garrett's helmet, trying to pull it off. Rudolph is the instigator.
3 - Garrett overreacted wildly from there, yanking Rudolph's face mask and pulling his helmet off. Stupid and overly emotional.
4 - While Garrett was pulling off the helmet, Rudolph kicked him in the nads, further enflaming Garrett.
5 - by this point, 2 O-lineman were separating them. Again, it would have been over, but Rudolph came at Garrett again, yelling and gesturing.
6 - Garrett has over-reaction #2, swinging the helmet at Rudolph's head
7 - then Pouncey and crew took over.

Bottom line, Garrett crossed way over the line, and deserves whatever max penalty the CBA allows. Probably the balance of the season suspension. Selfish, stupid, loss of control. But Rudolph deserves disciplinary action also. It would have been nothing more than a late hit/roughing penalty until his emotions kicked in. He instigated, and immature Myles over-reacted.

I haven't read all 8 pages on this thread about the incident, but here is my take.
1 - Garrett starts the problem with another unneccessary and stupid late hit. Game was over.
2 - It would have ended right there, 15 yard penalty, except Rudolph spent several seconds wrenching at Garrett's helmet, trying to pull it off. Rudolph is the instigator.
3 - Garrett overreacted wildly from there, yanking Rudolph's face mask and pulling his helmet off. Stupid and overly emotional.
4 - While Garrett was pulling off the helmet, Rudolph kicked him in the nads, further enflaming Garrett.
5 - by this point, 2 O-lineman were separating them. Again, it would have been over, but Rudolph came at Garrett again, yelling and gesturing.
6 - Garrett has over-reaction #2, swinging the helmet at Rudolph's head
7 - then Pouncey and crew took over.

Bottom line, Garrett crossed way over the line, and deserves whatever max penalty the CBA allows. Probably the balance of the season suspension. Selfish, stupid, loss of control. But Rudolph deserves disciplinary action also. It would have been nothing more than a late hit/roughing penalty until his emotions kicked in. He instigated, and immature Myles over-reacted.
Wasn't a late hit. No penalty for roughing the passer.