Week 11: Coldwater (8-2) @ Archbold (9-1)

Fun game to listen too online. Great all around play by the Streaks offensively, and defensively. Their sophomore QB continues to impress week in and week out.

Coldwater had a season most schools would love to have. Way below their standard but still good. Congrats to Archbold on the win.

So what's Coldwater have coming back? Whats your outlook for next year with this team?
Losing a lot of talent. A lot of talent.

The streak could end next year as the season starts with Kenton and Mt healthy again and it may take a few weeks for the team to come together and those OOC games are imperative.
Anna will be way down as well. If I was a betting man, both CW and Anna miss the playoffs.

I think CW can have a solid season but with all we have to replace and the extremely tough OOC it will be tough to make it

Losing a lot of talent. A lot of talent.

The streak could end next year as the season starts with Kenton and Mt healthy again and it may take a few weeks for the team to come together and those OOC games are imperative.
Anna will be way down as well. If I was a betting man, both CW and Anna miss the playoffs.

I think CW can have a solid season but with all we have to replace and the extremely tough OOC it will be tough to make it
You've been saying that for 23 years.... CW hasn't missed the playoffs since '95.

So what's Coldwater have coming back? Whats your outlook for next year with this team?
Good but smaller senior class. Pretty good junior class and sophomore class. We should IMO be better. Qb will be senior Myles Blasingame. #2 Zack Mckibben also returns. Expect sophomore Marcel Blasingame who might actually be better than his brother, to get extensive playing time. Need to replace 3 linemen at center, right guard, and right tackle. Will be breaking in a whole new linebacking core lead by Alex Knapke who will also be our running back. The cupboard certainly isnt bare but kids have to develop. Looking forward to it!

10- Jake Hemmelgarn Quarterback/Cornerback. If he is getting any offer, it is for defense. Not offense. He is the fastest kid on the team.

86- Noah Miller 6' 5" Tight end. D1 caliber baseball player. If given the opportunity to play both sports in college, I bet he'll do it

7- Myles Blasingame. Utility player/Saftey He is our best defender.

2- Zack Mckibben. Quickest receiver we have. Also lines up in the backfield.

18- Will Broering Tall outside receiver

35- Nate Grieshop. Running back/Outside Linebacker. Comes from a lineage of football players.

55- Russell Klosterman. Middle Linebacker. Comes up and hits.

1- Ross Weigel. Wide receiver/Saftey. Has good bursts of speed. Makes his presence more known on defense but if you sleep on him, he'll make you pay on offense.

31- Josh Hrycko Outside Linebacker. Probably our best Linebacker.

66- Blake Dippold. Kicker/Defensive Tackle. 1st team all state Kicker. Tore ACL last week.

Offense: Gun/Pro style
Defense: Multiple formation. Love 4/4

www.Cavfootball.com

Wow!! You guys are amazing. Lol

After watching that film on Coldwater, wow, there is no one in the NWOAL who plays that fast or physical...this game will be a running clock in the 2nd half...don't think I am making the trip over to Archbold for this one...

????...

”Running clock...”

“No one in the NWOAL plays that fast and physical”

Superstars in your own mind who glorify HS kids... what a joke.

????...

”Running clock...”

“No one in the NWOAL plays that fast and physical”

Superstars in your own mind who glorify HS kids... what a joke.
You realize the person who said that likely could not find CW on a map. Thanks for joining the conversation aweek late.

Congrats to Archbold on a well deserved win. Everytime the Cavs scored, Archbold answered and that's a sign of a quality team. It was an even game that could've gone either way but in the end, the streaks simply made more big plays than the Cavs.

I thought the Cavs played better football this week than they have the last several weeks. More solid defensively against the run. Just giving up way too many big plays which IMO has happened way too much since the Cavs switched from a 4-4 to a 3-3-5. I know coach otten says that the objective is too make the team drive the length of the field... I don't believe they have accomplished that goal since the switch. Maybe it's the scheme, personal or perhaps it's the defensive calls. Hopefully it gets addressed for next year. I personally favor a 4-2-5 which sometimes the Cavs employ.

Good luck to Archbold. Hoping to see a matchup with them and Anna. But first, LC and Fairview might have a say in that.

Congrats to Archbold on a well deserved win. Everytime the Cavs scored, Archbold answered and that's a sign of a quality team. It was an even game that could've gone either way but in the end, the streaks simply made more big plays than the Cavs.

I thought the Cavs played better football this week than they have the last several weeks. More solid defensively against the run. Just giving up way too many big plays which IMO has happened way too much since the Cavs switched from a 4-4 to a 3-3-5. I know coach otten says that the objective is too make the team drive the length of the field... I don't believe they have accomplished that goal since the switch. Maybe it's the scheme, personal or perhaps it's the defensive calls. Hopefully it gets addressed for next year. I personally favor a 4-2-5 which sometimes the Cavs employ.

Good luck to Archbold. Hoping to see a matchup with them and Anna. But first, LC and Fairview might have a say in that.
I felt we gave it our all. I cant fault them for that. Just because we are from the MAC doesn't mean we wont lose to quality football teams in the playoffs. That's a good team from a good league. I wish them well.

You realize the person who said that likely could not find CW on a map. Thanks for joining the conversation aweek late.
thavoice,

Since I umpired a couple of ACME games in Coldwater....I probably know how to find it on the map...lol

Drove over to watch the potential BG recruits and they both played well but the MLB #55 really impressed me moving sideline to sideline.

I was also very impressed with how classy the Coldwater fans were...got there late and settled on their side...nothing but positive comments towards their team the whole night.

thavoice,

Since I umpired a couple of ACME games in Coldwater....I probably know how to find it on the map...lol

Drove over to watch the potential BG recruits and they both played well but the MLB #55 really impressed me moving sideline to sideline.

I was also very impressed with how classy the Coldwater fans were...got there late and settled on their side...nothing but positive comments towards their team the whole night.
Hope you liked the diamond and the park. It is our pride and joy. Did you do some of the state acme games?

Make no mistake though, there is just one recruit on that team and he is also a very good baseball player. Very good.

I came from the SE side of Columbus to watch and the game did not disappoint, other than the outcome of course!