Anna vs Minster

Congrats to Anna! Aside from MSML, no defense has had an answer for the Rockets' offense. Really thought Minster would take this one. Hope Anna goes all the way.

Minster was prepared to stop a Marion Local-style between-the-tackles running game tonight. Unfortunately for the Cats, Anna ran outside nearly 80% of the time. Huelskamp and Bixler were outstanding - almost astonishingly good - as they made multiple defenders miss on numerous plays. And Anna’s run defense definitely showed up.

Roetgerman and Niemeyer looked good for Minster. IMO Niemeyer was the best passer in the MAC this season - great accuracy and a strong arm. Only Schmitz is in the same category.

Anna is the real deal. And they’re huge up front. Liked what I saw tonight as an outsider watching without bias.

Calling it now - crown the rockets.

Minster was prepared to stop a Marion Local-style between-the-tackles running game tonight. Unfortunately for the Cats, Anna ran outside nearly 80% of the time. Huelskamp and Bixler were outstanding - almost astonishingly good - as they made multiple defenders miss on numerous plays. And Anna’s run defense definitely showed up.

Roetgerman and Niemeyer looked good for Minster. IMO Niemeyer was the best passer in the MAC this season - great accuracy and a strong arm. Only Schmitz is in the same category.

I was impressed with the Minster receiver, QB put everything short or on the defenders shoulder. Actually thought the Anna QB threw a better, more accurate ball (the few times he threw)

Congrats to Anna. Get Fairview and I believe if ya play Archbold you won't have a problem with them.

Anna deserved that win. They won the line of scrimmage a majority of the time. Ran the ball at will, Huelskamp and Bixler are tough to take down. It’ll be fun watching them the rest of the year. Minster knew they had to almost play the perfect game for this to go their way. Congrats Anna! Rooting you on from here on out!

Congrats to Anna. Get Fairview and I believe if ya play Archbold you won't have a problem with them.

Been following Anna each week, and even when they dropped the game to MSML I've been telling friends that they're the real deal. The final score surprised me a little bit tonight. I really thought it would be a 1 score margin, but it just goes to show you how good the Rockets are both offensively and defensively.

I'm from Archbold, and hopefully the Streaks can avenge their loss to LC, and get to play Anna. . I doubt it would be close, but it's always nice to say you got knocked out by the state champs.

Been following Anna each week, and even when they dropped the game to MSML I've been telling friends that they're the real deal. The final score surprised me a little bit tonight. I really thought it would be a 1 score margin, but it just goes to show you how good the Rockets are both offensively and defensively.

I'm from Archbold, and hopefully the Streaks can avenge their loss to LC, and get to play Anna. . I doubt it would be close, but it's always nice to say you got knocked out by the state champs.
Congrats in the win . Nice area you have. Wanted to check the diamond out but it was just too dark. Archbold would have a punchers cjance against Anna. The rockets just manhandled CW in every way, shape and form I have to stay true to my league and would be pulling for Anna, but if the Streaks won I would be okay with tat because of Scoop B who coahxes baseball.

Three Arch and CW matchups in the postseason in he last year and three great games.

I was there when Stokes said that. I know how it sounds, but he meant it as a compliment to their talent and his desire that Anna win the title. Stokes and Anna's coach Nick Marino are great friends.

Minster’s Dustin Fredrick’s, a lineman, caught Huelskamp from behind on a long Huelskamp run - impressive athleticism for a bigger kid.

big congrats to Anna, those two boys in the backfield....WOW!! wait till those two get on turf.....

Minster’s Dustin Fredrick’s, a lineman, caught Huelskamp from behind on a long Huelskamp run - impressive athleticism for a bigger kid.

I saw that and instantly thought - “they should try this kid at running back.”

Congrats to Nick Marino on his first playoff win. Nick's a great guy who walks the walk that he preaches to his kids. He's an excellent role model for his players.