Moeller coach resigns

Who were the hot names the last time around? They clearly are going to need to go out of the building for the hire.

I have to think Eviston from Cov Cath is #1 on their list.

He should be, especially since I'm sure the Pat M bridge has been thoroughly burned to the ground.

That said, if Pat M heads back to no-stadium-land, I'll happily welcome Eviston to out sidelines.

He should be, especially since I'm sure the Pat M bridge has been thoroughly burned to the ground.

That said, if Pat M heads back to no-stadium-land, I'll happily welcome Eviston to out sidelines.
I can’t imagine much has changed in less than a yr.

That's unacceptable anywhere.

No to be a smart , but they technically went 2-8. Regardless, the only loss they were competitive in was vs X. The remaining 7 losses were blow outs and that’s what is really bad about this situation

Others have said Greg Hudson wanted the job and was passed over last year. On paper, he would be a tremendous hire. He's also an alum, but has been away from the program for years so he would still bring new freshness to the program. As others have said, the Cov Cath coach has built something special there. Is coming to Moeller an upgrade at this point compared to the success they are having?

Others have said Greg Hudson wanted the job and was passed over last year. On paper, he would be a tremendous hire. He's also an alum, but has been away from the program for years so he would still bring new freshness to the program. As others have said, the Cov Cath coach has built something special there. Is coming to Moeller an upgrade at this point compared to the success they are having?
That's a good point, would it be an upgrade? The last ex Cov Cath coach at Moeller won 2 state titles for the Crusaders and they showed him the door.

That's a good point, would it be an upgrade? The last ex Cov Cath coach at Moeller won 2 state titles for the Crusaders and they showed him the door.

Did he not win a KY state title as well? How many GCLs? Moeller can honestly say, it is not always about winning.

I do not think that Greg Hudson would be a successful head coach for Moeller. They need to target an established high school coach.