Week 11: #5 Steubenville (6-3) @ #4 Aurora (10-0)

Who ya got?

• Total voters
Aurora rules what a team.

Listen, why do you have to bash every team? I remember a couple years ago you always bashed Big Red too. I know there isn't much to get excited about with Nordonia football, but why do you consistently get on threads just to bash other teams??

Listen, why do you have to bash every team? I remember a couple years ago you always bashed Big Red too. I know there isn't much to get excited about with Nordonia football, but why do you consistently get on threads just to bash other teams??
Perfect. It gets old. Truth is that Steubenville and Aurora have been consistently excellent for many years. I will be shocked if it is not a great game with a great atmosphere. Both teams have loyal fan bases. Stadium should be rocking.

The reason Steubenville got knocked out last season to Hubbard was all self inflicted wounds, really good Hubbard team, but they killed themselves, that seems to be how Steubenville loses when they lose
While Big Red did commit a large amount of penalties that killed offensive drives they couldn't stop Hubbard's running game to save their lives. Hubbard turned the ball over twice in that game leading to BR points.

Judging by the Yappi fans vote, this game is a toss up. Voting is currently 29 Votes for Aurora and 27 Votes for Steubenville

Any Aurora fans have any pics of the stadium to share?
20191105_183456.jpg
20191105_183341.jpg
20191105_183205.jpg
20191105_183123.jpg

It's kind of funny to think there are probably 10-11 teams that could legitimately win D3 and 8 of them are in Region 9!
So who are the 3 other legit teams outside of region 9 that could contend for the title? Not trying to be a troll but would like to hear why Region 9 is so special.

Stadium does not have a big seating capacity though, nice looking but on the small side seating wise.

Not saying it will happen but if it were to happen this would be the year for Aurora to beat the Big Red

Depending on who you ask, Aurora is a 12-15 point favorite. I believe Pasteur had them at -15 to start the week. Given the line, it wouldn’t really be considered an upset if Aurora were to win.

So who are the 3 other legit teams outside of region 9 that could contend for the title? Not trying to be a troll but would like to hear why Region 9 is so special.
As stated by another, Hartley and Trotwood are certainly legitimate. The thing about Region 9 this year is that it looks like if ANY of the teams would come out, no one would consider it to be a great big surprise. Actually, the #1 seed New Philadelphia would likely be the biggest surprise; and only because their QB went down.

As stated by another, Hartley and Trotwood are certainly legitimate. The thing about Region 9 this year is that it looks like if ANY of the teams would come out, no one would consider it to be a great big surprise. Actually, the #1 seed New Philadelphia would likely be the biggest surprise; and only because their QB went down.
I’m not so sure obviously NP is going to struggle without May, but honestly I would be shocked if any of the top three seeds make it out of the region. If Aurora can beat Steubby it’s their region to win which they could do both imo. Weeks 11-13 definitely a meat grinder.

I just checked, and it looks like the game will be live on NFHS Network. I’d imagine it will be WTOV9’s broadcast. If anyone tried to watch the Dover game they had a lot of issues with the simulcast. Hopefully it’s a better simulcast tomorrow.