2019 Cleveland Browns

As good as he can be, if anyone would give me a first rounder for him in the offseason, I’d take it. He’s not worth it. Sutton, the big Denver WR, was on the board when Dorsey took Corbett. There were Yappi posters on here hoping for Sutton in the second, well before the draft. Too bad they didn’t make the pick.

You didn’t like the shoe games today ?

As good as he can be, if anyone would give me a first rounder for him in the offseason, I’d take it. He’s not worth it. Sutton, the big Denver WR, was on the board when Dorsey took Corbett. There were Yappi posters on here hoping for Sutton in the second, well before the draft. Too bad they didn’t make the pick.

Glad I have Sutton rather than OBJ on my fantasy team.

What's the bigger embarrassment, dumping him mid-season or holding on to him to can him after?
I believe the trade deadline is past. They won't cut him. Let the new coach decide if he's a fit or not. Same with Baker, for that matter. Not all coaches want to be attached to a short QB.

Anyone who blocks out 3+ hours on Sunday to watch this team is either a total sucker or truly has nothing else to do. Just follow the updates on Yahoo! or listen to the radio while getting more important things done. I value my eyesight too much to subject it to these bums.

I believe the trade deadline is past. They won't cut him. Let the new coach decide if he's a fit or not. Same with Baker, for that matter. Not all coaches want to be attached to a short QB.

I think he’s referring to Freddie, not OBJ.

I’ve not known you to joke about such things, but I can’t believe you could be serious about ditching Mayfield at this point - especially the way he played last year.

A HC that won’t accept Mayfield won’t get an interview. Not for next season, anyway. Wilks or Monken will finish the season.

I’ve not known you to joke about such things, but I can’t believe you could be serious about ditching Mayfield at this point - especially the way he played last year.

A HC that won’t accept Mayfield won’t get an interview. Not for next season, anyway. Wilks or Monken will finish the season.
I’m sure you’re right about the next coach having to accept Baker. I’m sure you recall I was not happy when they drafted Baker and Ward. Not much room in the NFL for the vertically challenged, but I had to tip my cap to the both of them for having stellar rookie seasons. I think we are seeing the need to tailor more of a rolling pocket offense for Baker, like they did last year, but are not doing this year. Is that on Freddie or Monken?

Pony up the money for Lincoln Riley. I’d prefer Mike McCarthy, but don’t know if he would want to marry up with Baker. Jim Harbaugh would want total control and I don’t see the Haslem’s letting Dorsey go. The Colts have intriguing coordinators.

I’m sure you’re right about the next coach having to accept Baker. I’m sure you recall I was not happy when they drafted Baker and Ward. Not much room in the NFL for the vertically challenged, but I had to tip my cap to the both of them for having stellar rookie seasons. I think we are seeing the need to tailor more of a rolling pocket offense for Baker, like they did last year, but are not doing this year. Is that on Freddie or Monken?

Pony up the money for Lincoln Riley. I’d prefer Mike McCarthy, but don’t know if he would want to marry up with Baker. Jim Harbaugh would want total control and I don’t see the Haslem’s letting Dorsey go. The Colts have intriguing coordinators.

I still don’t get the Monken hire. I don’t see him for Mayfield, but I didn’t see him being happy with someone else calling plays, either.

Maybe he knew he'd get a shot and figured Freddie would flop ? Wonder if the schedule was out when he took the job....

Joe Charboneau looked like a great for a year too.

So much for the “Browns feasting on the easy part of the schedule, while the Ravens choke on the hard part of their schedule” theory.

The Ravens keep racking up impressive wins while the Browns look inept against even the lesser teams. Looks like the wounded Steelers are the only team in the division that will challenge the Ravens....same as always.

Freddie can pack his bags and John Dorsey’s magic seems to be wearing out as nearly every draft pick and trade look crappier as time goes by.

Yes, I was referring to your comment about Freddie being “tossed into the volcano.”

Nice of Whitehead to take some of the focus off of the rest of the team. I think there may be a volcano waiting for him today.

Yes, I was referring to your comment about Freddie being “tossed into the volcano.”

Nice of Whitehead to take some of the focus off of the rest of the team. I think there may be a volcano waiting for him today.
At least Freddie could broil some chicken wings during his long, hot descent to the bottom of the volcano. That's the way he would want to go out, I think.

Browns turned it around last year at this time so there is no reason to think it will be any different this year. they beat the ravens whom beat the pats last night so we know they can do it

9-7 is still my prediction.

Browns turned it around last year at this time so there is no reason to think it will be any different this year. they beat the ravens whom beat the pats last night so we know they can do it

Different mix of players. A lot of young and hungry guys last year. A lot of veterans and head cases this year.

But can they without Jerome Whitehead?

Chubb on the sideline for 3rd and short / 4th and short at critical point in the game. That is the straw that broke my back. Team is 32nd in the NFL in terms of penalties + turnovers. Team just looks like a poorly coached team with no discipline. Freddy has to go.

Tony Grossi should be a paraiah. He's a fool that makes it all about his contention with anything Browns. I can never fault anyone for going off on that turd. He needs flushed out of Cleveland. He's a cancer.

True facts. Grossi enjoys the Browns being bad because he thinks it makes him more relevant.