New Miami (10-0) Vs. New Bremen (7-3)

Football321

Should be a really good game. New Miami has a couple studs that Breman needs to stop in order to win. I don’t think people realize that this isn’t a roll over game for New Breman, They better come ready to play.

Guys... it's New BreMEN with an e. The Cardinals are better than people think. Their losses are to the powerhouses. They will prepare for New Miami like they've prepared for everyone else. I think this will be close to start the 4th quarter and eventually the Cardinals depth will show.

New Bremen 35
New Miami 22

I’m pulling for the Cardinals in this one. Knowing nothing about NM I’ll say:
NB - 20
NM - 14

Going with New Breman, they are from a strong conference. New Miami seems to have caught a wave this year, but I don't think that they have the horses to keep up with the Cardinals.

I'm going to give New Bremen the edge here just because New Miamis schedule does not prepare them for the playoffs. Who ever wins no matter the score both of these schools have made Region 28 better.
This is the game I will be traveling to watch next week. Can someone give me info on where New Miami is and is the stadium going to be able to accommodate both schools crowds? Good luck to both teams and congrats to your Teams and communities.

New Miami is located near Hamilton/Trenton localities.

Grass field. Old School Stadium. Nearly all seating on home team side.

If NB travels well seating will be tight. (Ive seen on Facebook that the school is looking into bringing in temporary seating).

Should be plenty of space for parking.

New Miami is located near Hamilton/Trenton localities.

Grass field. Old School Stadium. Nearly all seating on home team side.

If NB travels well seating will be tight. (Ive seen on Facebook that the school is looking into bringing in temporary seating).

Should be plenty of space for parking.
Thanks for the info. Do they let visitors sit on the home side?

Thanks for the info. Do they let visitors sit on the home side?

Visitors typically sit on the right of the press box (as you enter the stadium). There is a small section of bleachers on the visitor sideline as well. As I mentioned before it is my understanding that temporary seating is being brought in (but I cant confirm this)

If coming down early, there are plenty of restaurants in Hamilton or Trenton, which is less than a 10 min drive to football field.

Good luck New Miami yall bout to be in a dawg fight fo real. Play yall game till the last whistle blows. New Miami a hard place to play that's fo sure crowd is hyped all game.

Good luck New Miami yall bout to be in a dawg fight fo real. Play yall game till the last whistle blows. New Miami a hard place to play that's fo sure crowd is hyped all game.
Tanks B.
source.gif

They've brought some temporary seating into the west end zone,let's go Vikings,think I'll go see if u can find a green T- Shirt.

They've brought some temporary seating into the west end zone,let's go Vikings,think I'll go see if u can find a green T- Shirt.

Good chance they burnt The Village down on Friday, somebody better confirm field is still there (jk)

I'm pulling for my Vikes. They got the toughest draw in the lot. Nothing worth having comes easy in New Miami, this will be no different.

Wish I was not on Vacation so I could be at this one. Best of luck to the Vikings. No matter the outcome of this game the momentum of this team is headed in the right direction.

I'm going to give New Bremen the edge here just because New Miamis schedule does not prepare them for the playoffs. Who ever wins no matter the score both of these schools have made Region 28 better.
This is the game I will be traveling to watch next week. Can someone give me info on where New Miami is and is the stadium going to be able to accommodate both schools crowds? Good luck to both teams and congrats to your Teams and communities.
but don't you hate the Cards?

Drove by New Miami Stadium right as the game ended a week ago Friday and felt the heat from the bonfire while in my car. An unbelievable crowd compared to the last several years. They will be fired up literally and figuratively.No place to eat in New Miami except for Mel's Diner. Wouldn't recommend it. Main St. in Hamilton is about 10-15 minutes from the stadium. Lots of decent places to eat. Downtown Hamilton is a little closer but mostly fast food or overpriced.

Drove by New Miami Stadium right as the game ended a week ago Friday and felt the heat from the bonfire while in my car. An unbelievable crowd compared to the last several years. They will be fired up literally and figuratively.No place to eat in New Miami except for Mel's Diner. Wouldn't recommend it. Main St. in Hamilton is about 10-15 minutes from the stadium. Lots of decent places to eat. Downtown Hamilton is a little closer but mostly fast food or overpriced.

In my Randy Moss voice, "Come on Man", you don't like Mel's Diner (Reds Hamburger) that's some unAmerica stuff lol

I'll stop in and give it a try. Red's had a good rep. When I worked in New Miami,my crew loved the place.

In my Randy Moss voice, "Come on Man", you don't like Mel's Diner (Reds Hamburger) that's some unAmerica stuff lol

Protect the Nest

Sep 19, 2019
MVC*Underdog said:
Be careful what you wish for New Bremen. New Miami is twice as good as they were last season. Most of the key players on this team were sophomores a year ago and you can expect them to control their schedule for the next 2 seasons (atleast). If I was New Bremen I'd stay off of these threads until you make the playoffs. Matter of fact the last time New Bremen made the playoffs Yappi didnt even exist. Learn some respect or just wait for it to reach you if you play The Village!
We were disappointed to not make playoffs last year. Any team finishing 9th or 5th way back when they only took 4 teams would be. However I was happy to see a New Miami who hasn’t made it to playoffs in ten years get a shot. Gives town, conference and kids a shot in the arm. But you need to look at yourself. New Miami is similar to New Bremen. Both schools have made playoffs twice. That’s it. So I’ll wish for that chance. Hopefully your number 1 and we are number 8. Think that would be awesome. Just survive and advance. Also we have a nice class of juniors as well. So if we don’t meet this year then maybe next year. Good luck to you on the rest of your season.

Well who would have thought that we would meet in first round after week 3 talk below. Think the game Saturday will be a dog fight between two good teams. Looks like New Miami has some very good skill position kids. QB looks like a gamer from what I’ve seen online and receiver/returner has some nice elusiveness on the field. Feel game will be decided by turnovers and special teams. That said I think the score will be close.

New Bremen 28
New Miami 21

Good luck to both teams.

Protect the Nest

Sep 19, 2019
Well who would have thought that we would meet in first round after week 3 talk below. Think the game Saturday will be a dog fight between two good teams. Looks like New Miami has some very good skill position kids. QB looks like a gamer from what I’ve seen online and receiver/returner has some nice elusiveness on the field. Feel game will be decided by turnovers and special teams. That said I think the score will be close.

New Bremen 28
New Miami 21

Good luck to both teams.
Should be a good game, I believe both teams have allot of respect for each other! Either team will be playing ML or FL for the region

New Bremen's v - ball team plays Friday semi - state final, if they win would play at Nutter Center Sat. @ 5 pm any chance this game gets moved to 8 pm.

New Bremen's v - ball team plays Friday semi - state final, if they win would play at Nutter Center Sat. @ 5 pm any chance this game gets moved to 8 pm.
Talking Volleyball game, Fort Loramie would be in the same boat possibly if we both win on Friday. Then we would play each other for the state title on Saturday. If they would switch the game they would have to trade with another division to play earlier. Say 3:00 pm then the football team could drive to New Miami after the game. No idea if it is possible.

Neighbors and el barzones In Trenton is only 10 min away

Protect the Nest

Sep 19, 2019

We were disappointed to not make playoffs last year. Any team finishing 9th or 5th way back when they only took 4 teams would be. However I was happy to see a New Miami who hasn’t made it to playoffs in ten years get a shot. Gives town, conference and kids a shot in the arm. But you need to look at yourself. New Miami is similar to New Bremen. Both schools have made playoffs twice. That’s it. So I’ll wish for that chance. Hopefully your number 1 and we are number 8. Think that would be awesome. Just survive and advance. Also we have a nice class of juniors as well. So if we don’t meet this year then maybe next year. Good luck to you on the rest of your season.

New Bremen 28
New Miami 21

Good luck to both teams.
New Miami is gonna need to have their safety back for this one. He plays both ways but is a force on defense. He hasn't played in a bit because of injury however I talked to him this week and he will be at Dr to try to get cleared. For the record new Miami has made playoffs 3 times but the last two years. The difference between last year and this one is the coaching staff (after last year's playoff game) knew they had to get a WR that could change a game and they did that. Now they have the leagues offensive player of the year and a WR that can take the top off which is hard to defend against a wing t offense. Best of luck to both teams.