When is the last time you were in a Mall?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
On the radio today, they were talking about more bad news for the future of Malls. It has been several months since the last time I was in a Mall. I believe it was to go to the Apple Store to get a phone fixed. When is the last time you were in a Mall?

Live probably a mile from a mall I went there about a month ago to price underwear (I was at my bank in the same parking area). But I have been to Kenwood more recently for, yes, the Apple store (freaking zoo)

Bought some shoes at Journeys a couple weeks ago. Will go to Macy’s to buy jeans if I need them quickly

a few weeks

my teenage sons get most of their stuff from H&M

needed stuff for homecoming

last time for myself?

really can't remember

Was at the mall this past Sunday to get a bracelet repaired, and also last week to get a Pandora charm for Mrs. Z for her birthday.

Last Saturday my wife and I went to Polaris. Oakley store for new sunglasses, and the Disney store for Christmas gift ideas for our 2-year old daughter.

About 5 weeks ago. On National Cheeseburger Day, I went to the Rail (Canton location) which is attached to Belden Village Mall's exterior and then went to the DQ in the food court minutes before closing. The DQ nearest home would've closed before I could get there.

Prior to that visit, I'm not sure when my last retail mall visit occurred. Do outlet malls count? I stopped at the Jeffersonville Tanger Outlets in July 2017 on my way home from Tennessee to shop at the Adidas store.

Last time in a regular mall would be fall of 2016 when I was at my school and forgot to pack an extra pair of socks and ran to the JC Penney at the west end of Canton Centre Mall 1 mile down the road to buy some. It was the closest place I could think of that I was certain would have socks, and I knew I'd get in and out quickly since so few people shop there.

Last edited:
About 5 weeks ago. On National Cheeseburger Day, I went to the Rail (Canton location) which is attached to Belden Village Mall's exterior and then went to the DQ in the food court minutes before closing. The DQ nearest home would've closed before I could get there.

Prior to that visit, I'm not sure when my last retail mall visit occurred. Do outlet malls count? I stopped at the Jeffersonville Tanger Outlets in July 2017 on my way home from Tennessee to shop at the Adidas store.

Last time in a regular mall would be fall of 2016 when I was at my school and forgot to pack an extra pair of socks and ran to the JC Penney at the west end of Canton Centre Mall 1 mile down the road to buy some. It was the closest place I could think of that I was certain would have socks, and I knew I'd get in and out quickly since so few people shop there.

Question: How is the Rail there?

I went to the one in strongsville last spring. Was pretty let down by the service and the food.

Went to a couple stores at a mall last Christmas. Didn't go IN the mall. Packs of ruffians run the place from what I hear thanks to public transportation.

Went to a couple stores at a mall last Christmas. Didn't go IN the mall. Packs of ruffians run the place from what I hear thanks to public transportation.
Interestingly, there is a HUGE mall opening in New Jersey that will charge to park. Seems like a bad idea until you consider that it keeps the people out that are only there to cause trouble.

Somewhere around April of this year; bought a hat at Cincy Shop. The mall is mostly a dump and at least 70% vacant.

Interestingly, there is a HUGE mall opening in New Jersey that will charge to park. Seems like a bad idea until you consider that it keeps the people out that are only there to cause trouble.
American Dream is also home to an indoor Nickelodeon theme park (like at Mall of America) and will also eventually have an indoor ski slope.
As of this weekend, most of the mall’s stores and restaurants aren’t yet open.

Just went to Polaris in Columbus to pick up my wife's bracelet. That makes three times in the last two weeks. And the place was packed around 5 PM today.

Question: How is the Rail there?

I went to the one in strongsville last spring. Was pretty let down by the service and the food.

Food is fine but pricey. I prefer to go on days when they have promos like National Cheeseburger Day. I've never had any problems with the service at Canton, but I'm a relatively low maintenance customer (Make sure my glass isn't empty, but leave me alone otherwise). 1 in my usual party suffers from celiac disease, and they always demonstrate extra care when handling his food.

Went to one in Canton about 3 years ago to find a diamond necklace for my wife...ended up finding a much better deal at a nice pawn shop just down the road, even got him to throw in a 100 oz silver bar at spot.

Went to watch a High School wrestling match in the Eastwood Mall back in January or February, prior to that it had probably been 7 or 8 years.