What Home and Home Series would you like to see

Kirkland vs Marion Local would be fun. Their finals games are always entertaining!!
Once again the school is kirTland, and I also think a regular season game between MAC schools and Kirtland would be a lot of fun. Of course the mileage between is a problem, but is interesting to contemplate

Mine are:

Solon-Bedford (The two school are what, 5-10 minutes from each other? I'm shocked that they've never had any games against each other)
Riverside-Chagrin Falls (That sounds like it would be interesting TBH)
Glenville-Buchtel or Akron East
Sandusky Perkins-Lorain (Don't know how competitive that game would be, but also sounds interesting.

I'm not in the loop, but is Hoover-SVSM a home-and-home for both teams? Just found out that they're playing against each other for the first time in either program's history.

Mine are:

Solon-Bedford (The two school are what, 5-10 minutes from each other? I'm shocked that they've never had any games against each other)
Riverside-Chagrin Falls (That sounds like it would be interesting TBH)
Glenville-Buchtel or Akron East
Sandusky Perkins-Lorain (Don't know how competitive that game would be, but also sounds interesting.

I'm not in the loop, but is Hoover-SVSM a home-and-home for both teams? Just found out that they're playing against each other for the first time in either program's history.

I don't know for sure, but I'm going to guess it's a 1-year contract only b/c the Federal League schedule rotates next year except for the week 10 matchups. Hoover's nonleague week moves from week 9 to week 4 next year.

St Mary’s vs Clinton-Massie
Kirtland vs Perry
Anthony Wayne vs Bishop Hartley
Trotwood vs Steubenville
Minster vs Mogadore

Once again the school is kirTland, and I also think a regular season game between MAC schools and Kirtland would be a lot of fun. Of course the mileage between is a problem, but is interesting to contemplate
Would be awesome to see Kirtland play a MAC team for nonconference play, but it’d probably have to be at a neutral site for mileage purposes like you said.

Lancaster v. Lima Senior
Lancaster v. Middletown
Lancaster v. Springboro
Lancaster v. Mentor Lake Catholic
Lancaster v. Hilliard Bradley

Fisher Cath. vs St Thomas Aquinas
FC v. Sidney Lehman
FC v. Cincinnati Country Day
FC v. DSJ
FC v. Fairfield Union

/

Newark Catholic v. Warren JFK
NC v. South Range
NC v. Indian Lake
NC v. Philo
NC v. West Jefferson

/

Amanda-Clearcreek v. Cols Academy (Payback for 2003... AC was robbed!)
AC v. Bellaire
AC v. Mogadore
AC v. Ridgewood
AC v. St Henry

Lima Senior? You just looking forward to a Kewpee hamburger, with a pickle on top. It makes your heart go..flippity flop
Ha! Lancaster used to make drives up in that general direction... kinda sorta... for league games in the 90’s. Would be cool to the see Lima v Lancaster

Fisher Cath. vs St Thomas Aquinas
FC v. Sidney Lehman
FC v. Cincinnati Country Day
FC v. DSJ
FC v. Fairfield Union

/

Newark Catholic v. Warren JFK
NC v. South Range
NC v. Indian Lake
NC v. Philo
NC v. West Jefferson

Indian Lake? What is the significance of that?

Indian Lake? What is the significance of that?
I made a bunch of trips to Russell’s Point and the Lake in my college years. Got to brag about the “world famous” McDonalds there. LOL. One of those “personal” picks. I know IL isn’t typically a world-beater but tends to provide halfway decent level competition for the small end of schools. Good NC teams would likely match up well with them and were they to win, garner some decent points.

We'll play whoever wants to put us on the schedule. To my knowledge, we are still open in week 2 in 2021 and 22.

Coldwater vs Milton Union

Coldwater vs Piqua

Coldwater vs Bellbrook/Franklin

Coldwater vs Marion (Indiana) Eastbrook (usually have a decent record and I believe was in the state championship within the last 5-10 years or so)

Coldwater vs A large Indiana school that is beatable that can provide a crapton of harbin points.

Coldwater vs Coldwater (Michigan) just for laughs!

Other schools:

Fort Recovery vs Jay County (Have family at/graduated from both)

Parkway vs South Adams

Delphos Jefferson vs Delphos St John's (Happening)

Marion Local vs Liberty Benton

Minster vs McComb

New Bremen vs Pandora Gilboa

Last edited:
I made a bunch of trips to Russell’s Point and the Lake in my college years. Got to brag about the “world famous” McDonalds there. LOL. One of those “personal” picks. I know IL isn’t typically a world-beater but tends to provide halfway decent level competition for the small end of schools. Good NC teams would likely match up well with them and were they to win, garner some decent points.
One of the ew McD's you can ride your boat up to!
This is the last year of the Jacobs boys at QB. He is one tough kid and very talented, but they will miss out on the playoffs. The season came down to the BEllefontaine game. The Chiefs could not stop Jacobs passing or running. Got the ball with a couple of minutes to go and I said it then......if they score they should go for two.
With about a minute to go they scored and missed the EP. Their kicker isnt that reliable and they needed to go for two. After that they lost two that I think they coulda won.
WIll be slim pickings for the foreseeable future.

Ever get back this way hit me up and we can have a beer at the Tilton Hilton!

We'll play whoever wants to put us on the schedule. To my knowledge, we are still open in week 2 in 2021 and 22.

Coldwater vs Milton Union

Coldwater vs Piqua

Coldwater vs Bellbrook/Franklin

Coldwater vs Marion (Indiana) Eastbrook (usually have a decent record and I believe was in the state championship within the last 5-10 years or so)

Coldwater vs A large Indiana school that is beatable that can provide a crapton of harbin points.

Coldwater vs Coldwater (Michigan) just for laughs!

Other schools:

Fort Recovery vs Jay County (Have family at/graduated from both)

Parkway vs South Adams

Delphos Jefferson vs Delphos St John's (Happening)

Marion Local vs Liberty Benton

Minster vs McComb

New Bremen vs Pandora Gilboa
Ft Rec played Jay county not too long ago. Week of a game was talking to a JC senior and he said they played Ft Recovery and it should be an easy win.

And they got smoked!!!
CW had a good matchup vs Kokomo awhile ago. It was just a one game set as Ohio and Ind started different weeks the next year and the open weeks didnt match. Ft Wayne Elmuhurst, think that was a one and done big school, was awful big school but think got us a lot of points as well.