FINAL STATE POLL- the real one.

jedthefish

Moderated User
I've avoided posting an ACCURATE State poll all year, just to see how ABSOLUTELY STUPID the coaches choosing the state poll will be, and we certainly got our money worth of STUPID. First, time to expose all the LOSER coaches who VOTED THEIR OWN TEAM TOP 15 FOR SOME INSANELY HILARIOUS REASON......the following coaches have ZERO BUSINESS voting their team anywhere higher than probably 50th in the state in this final state poll, yet their myopic cray cray pee brains decided they were worthy of TOP 15.....

THE HILARIOUS JOKESTERS -

D1 = Boardman (hahahahahahahahaha OMG), Marry-your-sister-etta (OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA), Berea (a little funny). Clay (just stupid). OP Coffman (overrated crappy coached OP players, team)

AN ACCURATE FINAL D1 TOP TEN (top 15 is so stupid)-

1.) Beavercrap
2.) AW
3.) TIE- Feltonville
3.) TIE - False Jesuit
5.) Jedina
6.) Brunswhack
7.) TIE- Lakota Waste
7.) TIE- Mags
9.) Dead Bugs (Mason)
10.) Cinci Andy

D2 JOKESTERS= Cortland Poopview (OMG REALLY????), Celina (look at last score of year- blahahahahahahahaha), FU and Bloom Crap (both from PATHETIC SE Ohio), River poo (choke every year because they play NO ONE), Lima take a bath (enough said).

AN ACCURATE D2 FINAL TOP TEN (top 15 is still stupid)

1.) Jeddering Alter
2.) Mansfield Hoffs
3.) Monroe
4.) Can'tfield
5.) Crapley
6.) Bake Catholic
7.) West G
8.) Mr Magoo (Summit)
9.) Cinci Wyoming
10.) Indian Hill

D3 JOKESTERS = West Salem WestNorthern or something (played NO ONE and ba-low), North seaman (would literally get beat by 10 GOALS by every team in TRUE top ten below-HILARIOUSLY PATHETIC), Independence (uh huh), New Middletown Crapfield (see North Seaman) and Buttons Hiland (how can they be good-they don't even have electricity!??)

AN ACCURATE D3 FINAL TOP TEN (top 15 is soooooooo millennial, helicopter parent everyone gets a rainbow crap)

1.) Cinci hills country day school academy
2.) Kirtland
3.) Kooky LBers
4.) TIE- Grandview Hts
4.) TIE - Academy
6.) Lehman Catholic
7.) Clint Pember Eastwood
8.) Archie
9.) Mariemont
10.) Flounderia

...…ready.....discuss. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

D1 = Boardman (hahahahahahahahaha OMG), Marry-your-sister-etta (OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA), Berea (a little funny). Clay (just stupid). OP Coffman (overrated crappy coached OP players, team)

1.) Beavercrap
2.) AW
3.) TIE- Feltonville
3.) TIE - False Jesuit
5.) Jedina
6.) Brunswhack
7.) TIE- Lakota Waste
7.) TIE- Mags
9.) Dead Bugs (Mason)
10.) Cinci Andy
Lakota West would beat Magnificat 3-0. West is a top 5 team and no one should mention Magnificat in this thread again. I'd replace them with Oregon Clay. And Anderson is better than Mason. Otherwise, I don't have a problem with these.

Lakota West would beat Magnificat 3-0. West is a top 5 team and no one should mention Magnificat in this thread again. I'd replace them with Oregon Clay. And Anderson is better than Mason. Otherwise, I don't have a problem with these.
Magnificat is a very good team. They are way better than Clay. They may not be as good as Lakota, but they are better than Clay.

I've avoided posting an ACCURATE State poll all year, just to see how ABSOLUTELY STUPID the coaches choosing the state poll will be, and we certainly got our money worth of STUPID. First, time to expose all the LOSER coaches who VOTED THEIR OWN TEAM TOP 15 FOR SOME INSANELY HILARIOUS REASON......the following coaches have ZERO BUSINESS voting their team anywhere higher than probably 50th in the state in this final state poll, yet their myopic cray cray pee brains decided they were worthy of TOP 15.....

1.) Beavercrap
2.) AW
3.) TIE- Feltonville
3.) TIE - False Jesuit
5.) Jedina
6.) Brunswhack
7.) TIE- Lakota Waste
7.) TIE- Mags
9.) Dead Bugs (Mason)
10.) Cinci Andy

D2 JOKESTERS= Cortland Poopview (OMG REALLY????), Celina (look at last score of year- blahahahahahahahaha), FU and Bloom Crap (both from PATHETIC SE Ohio), River poo (choke every year because they play NO ONE), Lima take a bath (enough said).

AN ACCURATE D2 FINAL TOP TEN (top 15 is still stupid)

1.) Jeddering Alter
2.) Mansfield Hoffs
3.) Monroe
4.) Can'tfield
5.) Crapley
6.) Bake Catholic
7.) West G
8.) Mr Magoo (Summit)
9.) Cinci Wyoming
10.) Indian Hill

D3 JOKESTERS = West Salem WestNorthern or something (played NO ONE and ba-low), North seaman (would literally get beat by 10 GOALS by every team in TRUE top ten below-HILARIOUSLY PATHETIC), Independence (uh huh), New Middletown Crapfield (see North Seaman) and Buttons Hiland (how can they be good-they don't even have electricity!??)

AN ACCURATE D3 FINAL TOP TEN (top 15 is soooooooo millennial, helicopter parent everyone gets a rainbow crap)

1.) Cinci hills country day school academy
2.) Kirtland
3.) Kooky LBers
4.) TIE- Grandview Hts
4.) TIE - Academy
6.) Lehman Catholic
7.) Clint Pember Eastwood
8.) Archie
9.) Mariemont
10.) Flounderia

...…ready.....discuss. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This just shows how little you actually see teams play. Mason over Anderson?? Wyoming??? You must still work with them - only reason you could possibly see them as a top 10 team. No Waynesville in D3?? IF you had seen them, you’d know they are the best team coming out of Dayton. Summit over Indian Hill?? In your own words, hilarious. Go back to your basement.

Reactions: ISI
Monroe though mainly untested is better than Alter, IH beat Wyoming and Summit in a games that were not really close but you have them behind both?. Lehman got very lucky and Tied Waynesville 2-2 on Sr night with both goals coming while large amounts of non starters were in, and Lehman had very little possession. West is a top 3 team. Just to hard to defend her consistently when played direct and the misses she had against Fairfield will most likely not repeat. Creek with DB and a great supporting group is just tough to beat I'll agree they are #1.

This just shows how little you actually see teams play. Mason over Anderson?? Wyoming??? You must still work with them - only reason you could possibly see them as a top 10 team. No Waynesville in D3?? IF you had seen them, you’d know they are the best team coming out of Dayton. Summit over Indian Hill?? In your own words, hilarious. Go back to your basement.

You're right, he probably hasn't seen Waynesville. Why? Because it's D3 and no one cares. I could walk across the street to the park, find 11 random middle school kids, throw jerseys on them, and we'd be a Top 10 D3 team.

You're right, he probably hasn't seen Waynesville. Why? Because it's D3 and no one cares. I could walk across the street to the park, find 11 random middle school kids, throw jerseys on them, and we'd be a Top 10 D3 team.

I read this and actually wondered how your get through a day with that much ignorance in your head. But that's a nice thought process ya got there.

Girls sports has a huge disparity between the haves and the have nots, regardless of division. Pemberville Eastwood and Findlay Liberty Benton are pretty good teams. D1 teams like Lima Senior, Fremont Ross, and Toledo Whitmer (which is a huge school) all have really bad soccer teams. Sure, in general, D3 teams are of lesser quality because of a lack of depth, but there are some good players and teams there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monroe though mainly untested is better than Alter, IH beat Wyoming and Summit in a games that were not really close but you have them behind both?. Lehman got very lucky and Tied Waynesville 2-2 on Sr night with both goals coming while large amounts of non starters were in, and Lehman had very little possession. West is a top 3 team. Just to hard to defend her consistently when played direct and the misses she had against Fairfield will most likely not repeat. Creek with DB and a great supporting group is just tough to beat I'll agree they are #1.
Soo, Are we a MONROE fan? Wondering why you believe they are better than Alter? They are untested their schedule was mediocre. League is not very strong. All that being said girls can only play who is on the schedule. Why do you think they are better?

actually I saw both teams play and Alter is clearly better overall, although Monroe is better than anyone has given them credit for. IH-WYOMING was tied with like 5 min left until Wyoming pushed WAY forward to WIN the game (which would have given them the league title) and IH played the ole' HS favorite ' kick it super far and run fast' and scored. IH was the 4th best team AT BEST in SW.....and Waynie will be exposed in tourney

Not a Monroe fan at all. Having seen them both play multiple times I just feel like they are a little more talented. Felt like Alter is very vulnerable on the outside. but that's just my take. Alter is better coached but just did't feel like they were all that. Both had their hands full with Waynesville. I hope to see them play against each other.

As for Jeds take on IH vs Wyo the Hill won 3-1 at least that's how I remember it.

Magnificat is a very good team. They are way better than Clay. They may not be as good as Lakota, but they are better than Clay.
IMO they were way overrated. Above average team without any real scoring threats. Tough to lose in penalties, and it doesn't really speak to whether they're better than Clay or not, but they weren't top ten material, regardless.

IMO they were way overrated. Above average team without any real scoring threats. Tough to lose in penalties, and it doesn't really speak to whether they're better than Clay or not, but they weren't top ten material, regardless.
I was surprised Magnificat lost. They are a good team. But anyone can beat anyone in the playoffs. True they werent top 10. An early mild upset nonetheless.

I was surprised Magnificat lost. They are a good team. But anyone can beat anyone in the playoffs. True they werent top 10. An early mild upset nonetheless.
PLEASE STOP WITH THE 'ANYONE CAN BEAT ANYONE' !!! YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG BY STATS OVER AND OVER ALREADY! ITS JUST GETTING BIZARRE AT THIS POINT!!!! GO ST MARYS YAY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some mild upsets thus far:

D1, Region 2, Elyria District
#7 Westlake 2 #2 Rocky River Magnificat 1
Surprised by this one. RR was as high as #45 in the nation in Maxpreps.

D1, Region 3, Central 3 District
#16 Gahanna Lincoln 4 #7 Dublin Jerome 3

D1, Region 4, Southwest 4 District
#12 Sidney 3 #5 Troy 2

D2, Region 7, Eastern District
#6 Lisbon Beaver 1 #1 Warsaw River View 0
First #1 Seed to go down

D2, Region 7, Canton District
#6 Akron SVSM 3 #3 Canton South 1

D2, Region 8, Southwest 2
#8 Springfield Northwest 2 #3 Springfield Shawnee 1

D3, Region 10, Metamora District
#6 Ottawa Glandorf 5 #2 Liberty Center 4
Im surprised by this. LC had some solid wins. They have always had a good NWOYSL program to feed the team.

D3, Region 11, Central District
#10 Johnstown Monroe 1 #6 Amanda Clearcreek 0

There were also about a dozen #5s over #4s and similar games.

Last edited:
From ONE district today- IN THE SECOND ROUND...…...the FOUR games scores were-

….because anyone can beat anyone. Eh.

#12 Sidney 3 #5 Troy 2

....Because anyone can beat anyone. Eh?? lol

#12 Sidney 3 #5 Troy 2

....Because anyone can beat anyone. Eh?? lol
This is a silly back and forth. Anyone cannot beat anyone. For example, Wilmington and Northwest had absolutely no chance to knock off Lakota West. West could have won those games with 9 players. That said, in a match-up between two competent teams, nothing is guaranteed. That's what people mean when they say anyone can beat anyone. We're getting to the point in the tournament where that is becoming true.

This is a silly back and forth. Anyone cannot beat anyone. For example, Wilmington and Northwest had absolutely no chance to knock off Lakota West. West could have won those games with 9 players. That said, in a match-up between two competent teams, nothing is guaranteed. That's what people mean when they say anyone can beat anyone. We're getting to the point in the tournament where that is becoming true.
Truth

To Jed's point: the usual suspects will be there at the end. This is true in just about every sport that has a strong club presence. Teams with most high level club players are usually there at the end of the season. it is why Moeller's baseball season last year was so puzzling and a couple of other team's performance too. But the teams that are in the state finals usually have players that play at a high level for a club team.