Gameday Thread

Terrible kick by Georgia. Shocking the game could have been won with a kick but turns out that it was lost with a kick.
I don’t like kickers, as a general rule, but I definitely don’t want my kicker wearing coke bottle glasses trying to kick long FG’s.

The great Georgia OL also looked big and slow today. Reminded me more of a recent UM type offensive line than a SEC one.

Jake From is a typical SEC game manger type QB. I bet Georgia fans wish Fields was still there.

IDK, one bad game shouldn’t negate what he’s done his entire career. It does make me question Smart’s ability to develop QBs in his Offense.

Whiskey is top 5 worthy. They could beat anyone in the top 25. Clemson, Georgia are not top 5.
Ohio State
Wisconsin
Penn State
Oklahoma
Alabama are top 5.

Wisconsin might be the best team in the big 10
A huge game is setting up in Columbus in a couple weeks. Wisky looks good, but hasn’t faced any team the caliber of the Buckeyes. Of course, you can say the same thing about OSU facing the Badgers.

LSU’s defense is putrid. Tua will light ‘em up. Florida isn’t much better. As bad as Georgia looked today, they’ll beat the Gators.

Very good offense, but I don't know if LSU will be able to hold Bama under 50. Weird seeing LSU be this questionable defensively.

I wouldn't agree with best defense. Florida gave up some points to mediocre UK and Miami teams. Their scoring defense ranked really high due to shutting out Towson and Tennessee-Martin and giving up 3 points against Tennessee.

LSU's offense is really good, but they're going to have to score 45+ against all of the better teams they face. Their defense sucks this year, in part due to their offense having more quick strike scores.

I'll be very interested in how the committee ranks OSU-Alabama-Clemson-Oklahoma-LSU assuming all 5 are undefeated when the first rankings are released on Nov 5th.

#1 Penn State. Wins at Iowa and Michigan.
#2 LSU. Home win over Florida.
#3 Wisconsin. Home win over Michigan.
#4 Oklahoma. Win over Texas.
#5 Ohio State. Home win over UC.

Finebaum explodes

Technically OSU & Wisconsin will have played by the time the first rankings are released. Which brings up another interesting question of how far they'll drop the loser of that game.

If OSU-Alabama-LSU-Oklahoma-Clemson are all undefeated on Nov 5th, the logical placement would have Alabama & Clemson 4th and 5th. But I would be absolutely shocked if that ends up being the case.

LSU’s defense is putrid. Tua will light ‘em up. Florida isn’t much better. As bad as Georgia looked today, they’ll beat the Gators.
Bamas defense hasnt looked great either. I dont think A&M is good and they were able to move the ball. Such a different Bama team from years past.

I actually think a team like Wiscy could give Bama fits if they dont get behind early. Control the clock and limit the Bama possessions

Jake From is a typical SEC game manger type QB. I bet Georgia fans wish Fields was still there.

There are a lot of Georgia fans who are convinced Fields is only doing this because he isn't playing SEC teams and that Fromm is still better.

Probably even more fans wish they had fields before the year started. Kirby was taking a ton of heat, even last year, for not playkng fields.

#1 Penn State. Wins at Iowa and Michigan.
#2 LSU. Home win over Florida.
#3 Wisconsin. Home win over Michigan.
#4 Oklahoma. Win over Texas.
#5 Ohio State. Home win over UC.

Finebaum explodes
LSU also beat Texas on the road

The OSU/Wisconsin game seems to always come down to QB play. Both teams usually have a good RB and both will sell out to stop the run game, the question is what team has the QB that can beat you. This year I'd have to say Fields, but Wisky has a better QB than usual.

Bad loss for the B1G and even worse loss for Wisconsin. My goodness you can't lose to a 2 - 4 team. It's obvious Whisky had no business in the top 10.

Bad loss for the B1G and even worse loss for Wisconsin. My goodness you can't lose to a 2 - 4 team. It's obvious Whisky had no business in the top 10.

I still think they’re a top 10 team. The reality is they were looking ahead to next week. It would be a huge mistake to think OSU rolls they bc of this game.