Wow...

Walter

Barberton just flat out got screwed... never in my life have i seen what just happened at this game.. can some explain ?

11 fans sitting by me left with that last td.. im on my way out... what was heading to be a great game and its ended by something that had nothing so with players.... Aurora, i respect the out of your program but you guys lose this game with that call..

3rd just started...i cant stand games.like this.. hate when refs dictate the income... feel bad for btown, this their only chance to playoffs is a win here and it was taken away from them

What happened??
Barberton pick 6 on Aurora to tied game, no flags during play, during run... flag comes out after barberton acores.. walk ove to barbeton coaches.. tells them they're giving ball back to Aurora.. took away pick 6, then took away the pic all together with still no explanation.. i have never in my 31 years of watching football have i seen this happen at any level.... i promise Aurora loses this game if that pick 6 counts.. not only lost all the momentum they had hut just kills the team moral

Barberton pick 6 on Aurora to tied game, no flags during play, during run... flag comes out after barberton acores.. walk ove to barbeton coaches.. tells them they're giving ball back to Aurora.. took away pick 6, then took away the pic all together with still no explanation.. i have never in my 31 years of watching football have i seen this happen at any level.... i promise Aurora loses this game if that pick 6 counts.. not only lost all the momentum they had hut just kills the team moral

Did you not see the flag on the sideline? Or the Aurora QB pointing back to the flag instead of walking off the field? Barberton lost the game because of their inability to run the ball, block the delayed blitz or punt without shanking. They completely failed to execute almost every play. If you take away the touchdown pass they couldn't have had many yards of offense.

Aurora is very, very good. They block extremely well and are one of the two best tackling teams ive watched in high school. They dominated every part of the game tonight.

Barberton games were much better to watch when they were terrible. The wins bring out the delusional crazies.

Did you not see the flag on the sideline? Or the Aurora QB pointing back to the flag instead of walking off the field? Barberton lost the game because of their inability to run the ball, block the delayed blitz or punt without shanking. They completely failed to execute almost every play. If you take away the touchdown pass they couldn't have had many yards of offense.

Aurora is very, very good. They block extremely well and are one of the two best tackling teams ive watched in high school. They dominated every part of the game tonight.

Barberton games were much better to watch when they were terrible. The wins bring out the delusional crazies.
The flag.l.cames out after the touchdown was ran back and ruled a towndown.. rwad my post.. want to blast me dude, learn to read... no flag was throw until afte the t down was called... all the players that left because it but nope, your right and ill be the first to say i was wrong about the post above, you guys came.put and owned them to second post.. your arguement about the flag is so way off.... everyone including the people on the radio said it was wong and have never seen ever before.. but hey, 11 people ar the game.. radio host says the same.. guess were all crazy.. good luck to Aurora, depite what dipsshit post, sl well i. The playoffs.. make us proud...

The flag.l.cames out after the touchdown was ran back and ruled a towndown.. rwad my post.. want to blast me dude, learn to read... no flag was throw until afte the t down was called... all the players that left because it but nope, your right and ill be the first to say i was wrong about the post above, you guys came.put and owned them to second post.. your arguement about the flag is so way off.... everyone including the people on the radio said it was wong and have never seen ever before.. but hey, 11 people ar the game.. radio host says the same.. guess were all crazy.. good luck to Aurora, depite what dipsshit post, sl well i. The playoffs.. make us proud...
Might be able to read your posts if you use proper spelling, or at least 1st grade level spelling.

The play was right along the Barberton sideline. The Aurora qb and another play stood at the middle of the field and were both pointing back over to the sideline as the kid was running and during the celebration. The refs screwed up not signaling what the flag. Ref could have said he was out when he caught it and then after play penalty, could have been a PI.

Gotto didn't seem to get too upset about.

One play doesn't determine the game in a 4 score blowout.

Ever since Barberton started their run all I hear around me are people who don't have a good understanding of the game or rules who go nuts. Reason why games will soon be ref'd by 3 parents volunteers from each side.

Everybody saw the play and flag except Walter. Ain’t seen nothing like it in 31 years? Walter you been watching High School Football for 31 years with your eyes closed? Please keep posting though, hilarious!

The play was right along the Barberton sideline. The Aurora qb and another play stood at the middle of the field and were both pointing back over to the sideline as the kid was running and during the celebration. The refs screwed up not signaling what the flag. Ref could have said he was out when he caught it and then after play penalty, could have been a PI.

Gotto didn't seem to get too upset about.

One play doesn't determine the game in a 4 score blowout.

Ever since Barberton started their run all I hear around me are people who don't have a good understanding of the game or rules who go nuts. Reason why games will soon be ref'd by 3 parents volunteers from each side.

I agree, Aurora is very good and outplayed us in every phase of the game. Barberton's weaknesses showed in this game like they did against Stow; just not near enough size on the lines. We will likely go 7-3 this season and that is fine. We have a ton of size and talent in the freshman and sophomore classes. We had a 16 year run from 1999-2014 where we had one winning season. I, for one, will not be upset with a 7-3 season.

We had a 16 year run from 1999-2014 where we had one winning season. I, for one, will not be upset with a 7-3 season.

Oh yeah, I know all about it. Played on 4 of them and coached one. It was a rough time. Tons of turmoil and issues in each coach that period.
I do get nostalgic and sad looking at how the SL has fallen off. You could have put the SL up against any mostly d2 conference in the state then. One season we won 1 game in conference but had blown out Kent and Medina. Was such a tough conference.

Surely you have seen something called a touchdown by a ref that was nullified by a penalty or whistle to stop the play? It is not that unique.

Can't comment on this play/game but, I sat on the visiting side at a game last night. The fans thought there was a penalty on every play and still had time to complain about the qb or coach's decision making. Not sure that is my idea of a fun time. They ended up winning a close game and still only have one loss. At least, they weren't cursing ( but, I'd stay home if that is all I got out of the experience ).

To be fair, it is true that I've heard ( and maybe once or twice guilty of ) hometown fans complain about refs or play calling. I don't ever recalling hearing as much for 2 plus hours and, the better the local team does seems to lead to less complaining.

Win some - lose some, really enjoy high school sports more than pros.