What's going on in the world

Bottom line is at the time he was saying it would hit Alabama, official forecasts were saying it wasn’t a threat to that state at all. In fact, many meteorologist felt compelled to reassure the people of Alabama that they were not in the hurricane’s path to avoid disruption in that area. But instead of saying okay and moving on, we get this ridiculous sht show from him and his administration.

So were you satisfied with the quality of the official forecasts here? I thought they did a crappy job.

BTW, early on there were model predictions that Dorian would cross Florida and enter the Gulf. For two days I saw this depicted in a forecast "cone". And I'm 100% sure of this because in the fall I pay close attention to Hurricane cones showing the storms entering the gulf. Why? Because Gulf hurricanes often come up the TN and Ohio valley's and dump a lot of rain on Cincinnati. So I always pay attention to the early forecasting.

So were you satisfied with the quality of the official forecasts here? I thought they did a crappy job.

BTW, early on there were model predictions that Dorian would cross Florida and enter the Gulf. For two days I saw this depicted in a forecast "cone". And I'm 100% sure of this because in the fall I pay close attention to Hurricane cones showing the storms entering the gulf. Why? Because Gulf hurricanes often come up the TN and Ohio valley's and dump a lot of rain on Cincinnati. So I always pay attention to the early forecasting.
Well, you would know more than the people who actually do the job, so okay

So when an NFL QB throws a really bad pass that results in a pick 6 you don't get mad or question the throw because unlike you he can actually do the job?
No, I’m just saying you have no idea what you are talking about. I didn’t say anything about football.

If Trump said his sht was a nutritious food source, you’d write 5 paragraphs about how delicious his sht is and how life sustaining it is.

Seriously????? Trumpsters drink the Kool aid every day....

He was just joking

Don't take what he says literally.

Do I need to go on?????

You people (sounds racist but what the hell) follow him so blindly it is comical. I literally had one of you tell me the other day I was a bullying the president of the US. Yeah the most powerful man in the world.
It's a shame you dont understand context.

No, I’m just saying you have no idea what you are talking about. I didn’t say anything about football.

If Trump said his sht was a nutritious food source, you’d write 5 paragraphs about how delicious his sht is and how life sustaining it is.
Did he misallocate relief funds? Divert National Guard?

Here is a campaign commercial that can pull the Yappi Board together...
<iframe width="1422" height="800" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is a campaign commercial that can pull the Yappi Board together...
<iframe width="1422" height="800" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Good ad. I’m guessing I’m NM she probably had it in the bag already.

Our relationship with North Korea is easily the best it’s been in any of our lifetimes.

0% chance Rocket Man tries to nuke us with his pal Donald in office.

Couldn’t say the same with Obomba. NK hated us AND he went and got us into another Middle East War. Trump pulled us out of Syria. Sad how many liberals are war mongers

BREAKING: The FEMA official in Puerto Rico, in charge of power restoration after Hurricane Maria, has been arrested by the FBI, as has the fmr. CEO of Cobra Energy (which got $1.8B in contracts) & a 2nd FEMA official...all accused of enriching themselves & defrauding the fed govt.

THE MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION in modern history rolls on with incompetency. One Point Deep State
When do you suppose those officials were hired? By whom?
Once again the truth eludes you.

We had an administration that initiated and promoted corruption and bias against conservatives and conservative groups.
We now have an administration that goes after corruption regardless of who they are.
The only reason to prefer the former administration is if you are a corrupt piece of manure also.

Agreed. I saw the same forecasts and started trying to calculate the time before it would hit Ohio. I'm not a big fan of sitting in huge rainstorms during Friday night football games. I was glad when the models started moving further East as it meant it wouldn't be hitting Ohio.

North Carolina 09 went to the republican last night ..........remember, that was a bell weather race ......... until the republican won.

Flynn Hearing Reveals Existence of Bombshell DOJ Memo Exonerating Michael Flynn

A bombshell revelation was barely noticed at National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s hearing Tuesday, when his counsel revealed in court the existence of a Justice Department memo from Jan. 30, 2017 exonerating Flynn of any collusion with Russia. The memo, which has still not been made available to Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell, is part of a litany of Brady material she is demanding from prosecutors. The memo is currently under protective order and Powell is working with prosecutors to get it disclosed

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan presided over the hearing Tuesday and set a tentative Dec. 18 sentencing date.

Sullivan noted during the hearing that the Brady order takes precedence over the plea agreement.

Powell will likely seek to have case dismissed for ‘egregious’ prosecutorial misconduct and withholding of exculpatory material.
“Judge Sullivan is obviously taking the Brady issues very seriously and clearly told the prosecutors that his Brady order stands regardless of the plea agreement or the plea,”

Looks like the Mueller Unwinding is about to Start

Last edited:
He legitimized the terrorist also known as the little rocket man, little hitler, American killer, what ever you want to call him, by meeting with the little thug. Now this : https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/11/oil-falls-on-report-trump-discussed-easing-sanctions-on-iran.html, once again the chosen one talks tough but carries a very little stick, probably because his hands are so small.
So you prefer war to diplomacy. Interesting.

In the course of international relations you must deal with undesirable people at times. Unfortunately he is the leader of NK, if you want a de-escalation of tensions you must go through him.

Flynn Hearing Reveals Existence of Bombshell DOJ Memo Exonerating Michael Flynn

A bombshell revelation was barely noticed at National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s hearing Tuesday, when his counsel revealed in court the existence of a Justice Department memo from Jan. 30, 2017 exonerating Flynn of any collusion with Russia. The memo, which has still not been made available to Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell, is part of a litany of Brady material she is demanding from prosecutors. The memo is currently under protective order and Powell is working with prosecutors to get it disclosed

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan presided over the hearing Tuesday and set a tentative Dec. 18 sentencing date.

Sullivan noted during the hearing that the Brady order takes precedence over the plea agreement.

Powell will likely seek to have case dismissed for ‘egregious’ prosecutorial misconduct and withholding of exculpatory material.
“Judge Sullivan is obviously taking the Brady issues very seriously and clearly told the prosecutors that his Brady order stands regardless of the plea agreement or the plea,”

Looks like the Mueller Unwinding is about to Start

Andrew Weissman needs to go down, right along with Comey, McCabe, BRENNAN, and Clapper in the first wave.

Got this send to me - Is this True